Author Topic: Italian Mansion - Di Lusso  (Read 3381 times)

Offline Indira

• Occult
Italian Mansion - Di Lusso
« on: October 13, 2014, 01:26:24 PM »

This was my first attempt at house building when Sims 4 was just released. I've been meaning to share it earlier, but I forgot. If you have a copy of The Sims 4 Creator's Guide, there is an art there on which I based this house on (under Neighborhoods).

In all the houses I've built, I have to say that this one is the most comfortable to live in. I'll want to use it someday on a new Sims story.

Master's Bedroom with dressing area and attached bathroom.

I use this place as a gym/hobby room. There's also a toilet nearby. The extra bathroom was placed as I dont have any other idea what to put there.
I'm not sure if the copy of this house on the gallery has the sports equipment and TV on it already. But then, it is up to you to add them or not.

Recreation Room. I purposely didn't add too much in this room except for the piano and the lights, as I want to leave it for future items from expansion packs and/or party options that aren't really necessary to have around everyday except on special occasions.

Dining Room

Receiving Area and Bar
I placed a TV on the wall so my Sims can watch sports while they have a drink...so like real life.

First Floor General Layout
One of the vacation houses from World Adventures planted the idea for this layout.

Children's Rooms with Bathroom

Library

Bird's Eyeview of Di Lusso and front gate

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Italian Mansion - Di Lusso
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 05:53:59 PM »
Gosh, this was your first attempt? <Applauds> It is quite beautiful and the roofline from the front has a real 'wow' factor.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Indira

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 02:07:50 PM »
Yea. I started this the day after I got the game, only because the downloading took almost half a day that I fell asleep while waiting to play. I went to my mom's after I finished the download from Origin. The bus ride was almost 1 hour and with nothing else to do, I was perusing the Creator's guide book like a hungry wolf, cover to cover and back again. And I was inspired to make the house. There were some modifications on later days as I had initial problems with wallpapers that won't stay put.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 05:23:59 AM »
<Joins the applause>