Author Topic: The Power of 10 Dynasty  (Read 7676 times)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Power of 10 Dynasty
« Reply #250 on: January 18, 2020, 09:59:53 PM »
You cannot throw a second social event while in the middle of one. So you would have to cancel the welcome wagon to throw a party. However and this was probably a glitch my game auto cancelled my dinner party to start a friend hangout. I didn't count that party as one of my completed requirements but I was a little irritated at my game.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Power of 10 Dynasty
« Reply #251 on: January 18, 2020, 10:01:42 PM »
Do magical clones count as non-humans for the good friend requirement, or just as regular Sim, or not at all?  My Sim might possibly have done exactly that, but I wasn't sure how or if this counted for the requirements.

You've stumped me on this one. I'm going to say it's still a human. Do the clones continue to exist or do they disappear after a while? If the latter, then it might not count at all...
The clone has continued to exist.  She's been a guest at a party, she's gone out beachcombing with Tavi, she comes over to the house, so yeah, she seems to be a lasting figure.  I figured it made the best sense that she counted as a human, but figured I'd check since it's kind of a new feature to the game.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything