Author Topic: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 698103 times)

Offline Marishkah

• Townie
Re: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2014, 09:12:10 AM »
I am going to try to do a legit Dynasty this go around.  A question came up when I was discussing this Legacy with my daughter. Are the funds what the heir starts with, or are we supposed to reduce the amount to 1800? 

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2014, 09:30:58 AM »
Nope, you get to keep the $10,000 you have left after moving onto the big lot.  Thank you, Metro!!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Marishkah

• Townie
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2014, 09:50:08 AM »
Nope, you get to keep the $10,000 you have left after moving onto the big lot.  Thank you, Metro!!!

Yaay! I was going to have to restart if that was the case!  Thank you Metro! 

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2014, 10:22:23 AM »
A small update about sims and your plans, I need to change my founders second aspiration  Big happy family.  Since he so far had a set of twins and a set of triplets (no fertility reward for either strangely enough) and since you need to both adopt a child and and have a child get married and the current household only has one slot left in the house it isn't doable for me anymore.

I'll need to look up one of the spare aspirations I set aside then...

But at least compared as problems you dynasty can get it is a small one...

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2014, 11:13:54 AM »
Also: to get the gold medal for a party, does the hier have to plan the social event?
Yes.

does the heir also need to be the one the party's for (like birthday parties)
No.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2014, 11:18:43 AM »
What if they miss it by accident?
Child / teen missed school (intentionally or accidentally) = Dynasty Fail.  You can continue playing your dynasty, but will not be HOF eligible.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2014, 11:20:16 AM »
Spamming questions here (sorry for that), it's the first time I really try a dynasty challenge. I noticed a few of my good friends of my list have died. They still are listed as good friends in the friends overview. Am I allowed to still count them for my list of do I have to find some new ones?
Dead friends = need to find new ones.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2014, 11:36:51 AM »
Still at the beginning stage of my IDC, (multiple crashes of course, I think it's a cooling issue), but since I've married Don Lothario and moved his entire household in, I was wondering if my founder has to be the one to do all the acquiring for museum items?  Can the household pitch in by doing anything like dig a treasure and give it to her, or does she have to do it all for the items?
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline SGNPU25

• Nooboo
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2014, 11:38:32 AM »
So for the seventh gen heir, due to limited space, they don't have to move in the partner?

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2014, 11:39:34 AM »
Added:

These mods have been approved by the challenge team.  If you want to use a mod but its not on this list, please contact the team for approval.
-- Any lightning mods to make indoor lights brighter.
-- Live Mode and Tab Mode Camera Mods - No Drift & Lower Level!
-- CAS Modifiers bugfix: Aging & Randomization
-- Smaller Censor / Mosaic
-- Daily Save Mod

Offline SGNPU25

• Nooboo
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2014, 11:40:10 AM »
Also sorry for spamming questions, although useful for later dynasty players, if I marry a man and he has brother in his former household, do I move them both in or just the spouse?

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2014, 11:42:50 AM »
So for the seventh gen heir, due to limited space, they don't have to move in the partner?

Correct.  By 7th generation you will already have 7 sims in the household, bringing the spouse/partner in will be 8, which will prevent you from getting pregnant to have your 8th generation.  The 7th generation needs to be female and she will need to become pregnant without adding a spouse to the household to bring in the 8th and final immortal.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2014, 11:46:03 AM »
Also sorry for spamming questions, although useful for later dynasty players, if I marry a man and he has brother in his former household, do I move them both in or just the spouse?
It is up to you.  You can just move the spouse and leave the brother, or you can move them both in.  Remember spouse must be in the dynasty house, the brother will just be a spare household member.  You can't kick anyone out of the house, anyone you invited into the dynasty house must remain in the house till they kicked the bucket.

Offline SGNPU25

• Nooboo
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2014, 11:46:40 AM »
Thanks!

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2014, 11:52:12 AM »
Still at the beginning stage of my IDC, (multiple crashes of course, I think it's a cooling issue), but since I've married Don Lothario and moved his entire household in, I was wondering if my founder has to be the one to do all the acquiring for museum items?  Can the household pitch in by doing anything like dig a treasure and give it to her, or does she have to do it all for the items?
Your founder has to do all the acquiring for museum items.  Household cannot pitch in for museum collection.

anything