Author Topic: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 707662 times)

Danielle Haydis

Re: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2014, 07:21:45 AM »
There is one in the first post. It's just above Finishing Up and the Immortals' Museum.

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2014, 07:46:48 AM »
There is one in the first post. It's just above Finishing Up and the Immortals' Museum.

Thank you so much for your help! ;D

P.S: Sorry guys for the inconvenience! I should look more carefully from now on, hahahah <I think I should rest, lol>
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PSDuckie

• Quack!
  • Llama Wrangler
    • PSDuckie.com
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2014, 07:57:01 AM »
I play TS4 on two different computers.  Is it Dynasty-legal for me to create my starting Sim on one computer (not the one I want to play my Dynasty on), upload him/her to the Gallery, and use that Sim on the other computer?  Thanks!

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2014, 08:02:09 AM »
I play TS4 on two different computers.  Is it Dynasty-legal for me to create my starting Sim on one computer (not the one I want to play my Dynasty on), upload him/her to the Gallery, and use that Sim on the other computer?  Thanks!

I do not have a problem with it, but just out of curiosity - why go through the extra steps? I mean if you have no intention of playing your Dynasty on the computer you created your starting Sim, then create it on the other one to begin with.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2014, 08:19:31 AM »
Even though they cannot complete the " Bodybuilder Aspiration " Can they still have the fitness skill? Because my founder and spouse and getting heavy..  ???
Yes, you can pick up fitness skill.

Offline PSDuckie

• Quack!
  • Llama Wrangler
    • PSDuckie.com
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2014, 08:44:26 AM »
I do not have a problem with it, but just out of curiosity - why go through the extra steps? I mean if you have no intention of playing your Dynasty on the computer you created your starting Sim, then create it on the other one to begin with.

My original idea was to play the game on my laptop; however, it would be nice to be able to use the bigger screen for creating the Sim.  However, I don't have time at the moment; I'll probably just end up creating the Sim on the laptop.

UPDATE: It turns out I had misread the clock.  I made my Sim, Astara Starreinight, and uploaded her to the Gallery.  She's a Creative/Loves Outdoors/Foodie and has the Master Chef aspiration.  If I knew how to put links to the Gallery, I would put one here!

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2014, 11:10:28 AM »
Any update on the issue with my dynasty challenge with the dead BFF? looking forward to play some more, but I feel like I should wait until I know what to do with that. Sorry that I'm a bit impatient. I really enjoy this challenge and it went so well so looking forward to playing some more. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2014, 11:21:46 AM »
Any update on the issue with my dynasty challenge with the dead BFF? looking forward to play some more, but I feel like I should wait until I know what to do with that. Sorry that I'm a bit impatient. I really enjoy this challenge and it went so well so looking forward to playing some more. :)

Do whatever you need to do (cheat code) to remove the BFF status from the dead Sim to allow you to make a new one. This is a huge bug that I hope gets fixed soon. :(

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2014, 11:35:23 AM »
Do whatever you need to do (cheat code) to remove the BFF status from the dead Sim to allow you to make a new one. This is a huge bug that I hope gets fixed soon. :(

Thank you for the quick reply Metropolis man  ;D Yeah stupid bug :( I will remove the BFF status. I hope they have it fixed with the next update that includes swimming pools, this will be released soon.
For everyone else: take note if you make a BFF that it is a young(er) sim. That way you will prevent this kind of thing from happening. I will think about this when I play with next generations as well.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2014, 01:33:46 PM »

7. Each Heir needs to complete seven different Whims (but other heirs can complete the same Whims) and each Whim must be tied to a different emotion. For example “Hug Someone from being Happy,” “Do Push Ups from being Energized, or “Take a Shower from being Tense.”

Does this mean, each whim must be tied to a separate emotion, or can we have multiple whims from the same emotion?

For example: (1) happy whim; (2) energized whim; (3) focused whim; (4) flirty whim; (5) confident whim; (6) inspired whim; (7) tense whim.

Or: (1) happy whim; (2) different happy whim; (3) focused whim; (4) flirty whim; (5) different flirty whim; (6) inspired whim; (7) angry whim.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2014, 01:35:25 PM »
For example: (1) happy whim; (2) energized whim; (3) focused whim; (4) flirty whim; (5) confident whim; (6) inspired whim; (7) tense whim.
This one.  It needs to be 7 different emotions.

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #86 on: November 03, 2014, 04:34:42 PM »
Hi, I've found a couple of mods that I'd quite like to use. I don't think they will affect game-play, they appear to be decorating mods.

1. Clutter anywhere - allows you to put more 'clutter' items like plants and ornaments on shelves and tables.
2. Electronics anywhere - does the same for radios and tv's.

They both came from Mod The Sims.

Thanks

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2014, 05:40:31 PM »
Hi, I've found a couple of mods that I'd quite like to use. I don't think they will affect game-play, they appear to be decorating mods.

1. Clutter anywhere - allows you to put more 'clutter' items like plants and ornaments on shelves and tables.
2. Electronics anywhere - does the same for radios and tv's.

They both came from Mod The Sims.

Thanks

If the game only allows you to put a certain amount of items on a shelf because of the natural "footprint" then no - you cannot use a mod that alters that to put more items. You could stack a ton of environmental items in a small space for convenience is how I see it.

There's a ton of mod discussion going on. Can I use this mod or that mod. Way more than in previous Sims 3 Dynasties. This is the problem with having a "no mods but you can use x" policy.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #88 on: November 03, 2014, 05:47:27 PM »
Metro wouldn't that "Clutter anywhere" mod be more like using MOO?  It's a royal pain to not be able to place things exactly where you want them.  I really don't know since I don't use mods.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2014, 05:52:30 PM »
Well, I'm very late to this thread!

It looks like a lot of fun, thank you to Metro and the Challenge Team!

At some point, I'll start one of these. (After I finish my 4x4, and my 2nd Life States lol and school!)