Author Topic: This Is I Promise You  (Read 1186 times)

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
This Is I Promise You
« on: November 03, 2014, 08:42:55 PM »

Oh, hey… I didn’t see you coming.

Well, come in. I heard that you will come here, but I don’t realize it’ll be sooner. 

Please make yourself at home, like your owns.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Harry Redmond. The name Harry has many variety of meaning. For me that mean house protector and Redmond means red-haired guardian. It’s odd right when I don’t have a red hair?

Well… If you’re wondering, I’m kind of a half-breed just like Harry Potter or Tom Marvolo Riddle. But, I just an ordinary folk, I have no such power. In fact, I’m a storyteller.

I’m not living alone though; I’m living here with my wife and my son.

Let me introduce her. This is Joan Juliana. She has such a beautiful name meaning. Joan means ‘Gift from God’ and Juliana itself means ‘Youthful’. She’s now known as Joan Redmond. She’s my beautiful wife. She’s even more beautiful when she’s smile. Y’know that smile is the best makeup that woman can wear, it’s reveal their inner beauty.

Let me introduce him. His name is Sue. He was named after American Jurist who practiced law and served as circuit court judge in state of Tennessee. His name means ’Graceful Lily’, don’t be fooled by his looks, he’s sometimes can be too much to handle.

Well, ahem… I think that’s enough about us. I’ve given task by Ari to tell a tale about an Immortal Dynasty. If you haven’t read the prologue, then just click here.

As you already know our heroine Harriet leaves the orphanage on her quest to find something that she seeks. She didn’t know about what she wants to do in life. There are a lot of questions and the answer that she pursues lying in an invitation that lead to an Immortal Dynasty.

Well, Harry. How did she know that invitation will lead to an Immortal Dynasty? I believe Ari didn’t tell her about thing and such. He just said to her that there’s some kind of contest that would change her life forever.

Well, she never knew. That’s why the veil will be uncovered in the next tale, Joan.

Reed, Harriet’s guardian always warned her to always be careful around the wolf. But I assure you it’s not Shewolf13 or anyone with id name ‘wolf’ that always lurking around the forum. It’s such a nasty species that we’re all never want to be close with. It’s a wolf in a sheep’s clothes.

I reckon Harriet’s lost when she’s in her way to Oasis Springs, Harry. What’ll happen to her next?

Well, what will happen to her life? That’s only her and the Watcher who knows and it’s time for us to find out. Let’s the show started.

That’s not fair! They just start the show without me... <pouts> Oh, well school tasks are more important. I have to finish this before I could join them.

- Tale 01: Bad Day -

Credit
justproud2b (Living Simplicity)
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Offline imayu94

• Townie
  • I overcomplicate.
    • Sims Stories
Re: Aristella's Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 10:54:41 PM »
I like your takes on screenshots. It's like I'm talking to the narrator directly. So personal! :)
“With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.”

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 11:47:01 PM »
What a really great start. I love the introduction and your screenshots, as always, are out of this world crazy good!  :o Good luck for your dynasty, I'll be reading.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 07:16:09 AM »
I'm loving this beginning! Yay!! Keep it coming Arimau  ;D

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 08:39:26 AM »
Very nice begining and first chapter.
I'll keep reading it.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2014, 12:24:41 PM »
Great start, air mau!

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
  • No sweeties for you, my little cupcakes.
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2014, 12:51:04 PM »
Hello  ;)

The screenshots you have are wonderful, they really drew me in and the narration is very friendly, I almost felt like meeting a new friend  ;D
Life State Dynasty: The Blackburns In Monte Vista (Complete)
Domination Dynasty: Down With Lamps: Djinn Takeover (Complete)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ginj

• Occult
  • There's a dance in the old dame yet
    • Desjardins Story - A Sims 4 Legacy Challenge
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2014, 08:31:42 PM »
Great start, Arimau.  I like the way you intentionally choose names and explain their meaning.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: This Is I Promise You
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2015, 08:52:20 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  @arimau - you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.

Original Storyboard:  Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Stories