Author Topic: Moonlight Falls + Architect Career  (Read 2162 times)

Offline Jillian7707

• Nooboo
Moonlight Falls + Architect Career
« on: November 30, 2014, 12:31:54 AM »
Is it possible there is a major glitch with ambitions careers in Moonlight Falls? I've recently installed Supernatural and got my sim into the architect career from Ambitions. I know some other people reported issues with the ghost hunter career from Ambitions in this town as well, and I think the architect career might also be glitching.

I've been trying to use the architect career in Moonlight Falls and not only do the icons not appear above the houses in map view, but once i was able to find where the assignments were, i was running into glitches all over the place with trying to create the desired rooms. glitches such as:
- getting stuck between buy and live mode where i did not have access to a bottom menu at all and ended up force quitting the game
- items not being checked off in my checklist, and then getting stuck when i tried to exit to live mode
- no icons over houses where jobs were

Has anyone else run into these issues or tried using this career in Moonlight falls? Has anyone done this successfully?

Offline smartburn

• Occult
Re: Moonlight Falls + Architect Career
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 09:49:17 AM »
I have not used architect here, but that's only because this career tends to glitch out on me to the point where it's unplayable in any town, not just MF - the only profession that caused me even more problems is fashion designer, where I ended up having to force close the game in every town I've tried it in, and I've given up on that career at this point. Having said that, I think the Ambitions careers are buggy in general, and from my experience with firefighting, they seem to be buggier in this town than others - come to think of it, my attempt at firefighting had a similar bug as you with items not being checked off (number of sims saved, doors broken, etc.) and the inability to cancel the job myself (I had to wait for the timer to run out and the job to fail. not even leaving the property would end it).  While I've had bugs with firefighting, PI, and ghost hunter in pretty much all the towns I've played in, the bugs are usually annoying but minor issues rather than game-breaking - MF has been the only exception to that rule, at least in my experience.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
Re: Moonlight Falls + Architect Career
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 04:02:04 PM »
I've played that career in MF and it does work well. It glitches sometimes in all towns.