Author Topic: Sims Anonymous  (Read 112036 times)

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
Re: Sims Anonymous
« Reply #345 on: February 14, 2012, 04:28:57 PM »
Welcome Mandier! My daughter started me on the Sims, I thought "What are you playing" and I watched her (Sims 1) and that was it! She stopped playing and I became addicted!

Mandier

« Reply #346 on: February 14, 2012, 04:54:02 PM »
My daughter is constantly asking me what's going on in the game. She wants to know who married who, who had kids, if the teens have boyfriends/girlfriends, etc. I even showed her the family tree I made for one of my favorite families  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #347 on: February 14, 2012, 05:07:40 PM »
My daughter has no moved on and doesn't even think of the sims. But, she opened my eyes.

Offline iCastl

• Queen of the Wild things
  • Townie
  • Stay gold Ponyboy.
« Reply #348 on: February 14, 2012, 05:20:41 PM »
Hello, my name is Izabella and I've been a sim addict for 9 years? (since 2003) When my sister bought Making Magic I didn't get to play much because she was the addict back then but I would sit and watch her play all day. By the time the sims 2 came out we got the game plus all the expansions and would sit together for hours (each in our computer) and play.

When the sims 3 came out I carried on with the addiction and tried to get my sister to do so as well but her computer seemed to simply hate the game.

Conclusion, I now buy every expansion that comes out and play whenever I have a few spare moments.
Sometimes love is not enough and road gets tough I don't know why.

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #349 on: February 14, 2012, 06:15:43 PM »
Hi just found this thread :o My name is Monica and I am a Sims addict  Yay ;D I bought Sims 1 for my son Michael(then aged 8) now he is 16 ! I had never played on a computer game before but one night was very bored with the tv and decided to play the game 11 hours later(yes 11) hubbie asks am I ever logging off ? In the end poor Michael and Luke (my other son 15) never really got to play on the game .However when they did I would be looking over their shoulder moaning that they were not playing it properly!!!!!!!!!   A Sims Addict was born. My favourite ep from 1 was Makin Magic, loved making my garden beautiful (and those crazy ,drunk gnomes in the Nectar Press LOL) , from Sims 2 it was Seasons (I also loved the interactions when dating) Loved when the penguin came along to talk to my snowman ;D  .So far with Sims 3 it is World Adventures (Have got all eps up to petsl)
Salty wish a member of my family understood my addiction  ;D they all think I'm crazy     

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #350 on: February 14, 2012, 07:39:38 PM »
I think real world pets are sensing our issues enjoyment with the game. My cat will block the monitor in front of me if he catches me playing.  ;D

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
Sims Anonymous
« Reply #351 on: February 14, 2012, 07:59:06 PM »
Hey, mine does that too! Jumps up on the desk and looks at me like, What do you think you're doing?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #352 on: February 14, 2012, 09:06:02 PM »
No one blocks my monitor, they know better.  ;D I can't say no on in my family understands because I got my older sister addicted and also my 4 year old niece. She mostly loves looking at the screen and creating sims. My sister told me the other day she set one on fire and was laughing about it. I told her I created a sim-murderer I'm so proud haha. When she was staying with me for a little while she would watch me play and I would do that.  8) However, I never kill important ones. Like if I'm playing my Dynasty, they will never be harmed but if it's a non-important game and I'm having a bad day, they better run lol.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #353 on: February 14, 2012, 09:38:10 PM »
The cat (yes the one in my avatar), will jump up, block the screen, get his smoochie, then proceeds to play with the computer mouse, and will attack my hand at every given moment.

Lol, I speak Simlish every now and then.  My nephews often think I've lost my mind...but I know exactly where my mind is. 

It wrote a note before it left me.

I know this is over a year old, but I can safely say I know pet commands, and nursery rhymes in Simlish!  :D

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #354 on: February 14, 2012, 09:55:02 PM »
The cat (yes the one in my avatar), will jump up, block the screen, get his smoochie, then proceeds to play with the computer mouse, and will attack my hand at every given moment.

I know this is over a year old, but I can safely say I know pet commands, and nursery rhymes in Simlish!  :D
Bad kitty! Let Jeana play sims before she goes insane!  ;D That's awesome! I couldn't repeat them, but I do know some words to the songs by heart. Also I can say "Sul-Sul!"  ;D And of course everyone knows what a nooboo is!  :)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #355 on: April 09, 2012, 02:04:50 PM »
Well, I had a bit of a breakthrough. My sister, who's been mocking my Sim habits for the past year and a half, (since I was re introduced), may now be addicted to TSM. I'm loving TSM right now, and am taking a TS3 break (I'll be back in less than a month), then go back to TS2 for a bit and so on and so forth.  :P But my Sister has a TSM Simself with her own kingdom.

No she can no longer mock me, and I think Sims addictions are contagious.  ;D Sims is a very dangerous game I tell you! I've known this for the past 10 years!

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
  • Sorry for constant avatar changing.
« Reply #356 on: April 09, 2012, 06:04:55 PM »
Ugh, my cousin will actually play my saves and screw em' up. Especially my story save. >.>

Hi, my name is Kirby, and I'm a Mac. Jk, I'm a simmer.

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.
Click here to view the best dance crew: I.aM.Me

Kids Of Cherryblossom Drive: New Drama

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #357 on: August 15, 2012, 09:29:54 PM »
Hi my name is Rica and I'm an addict.  I'm reinstalling my game for the third time this month in an effort to finish a dynasty in the next two(?) weeks before Supernatural.   I'm going to do it if it means having to invent a moodlet manager.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #358 on: August 15, 2012, 09:34:55 PM »
I'm Trip and I almost didn't graduate high school because TS3 is just that addicting and homework is just not.

(Well, I graduated and brought my grades up, so no harm done)

sims4ever

« Reply #359 on: August 16, 2012, 04:20:50 AM »
My username say it all. :P I'm very addicated to sims and it will never change.
A family fember even called me a hermit, she don't know what she is missing!