Author Topic: Looking for a temple lot  (Read 1457 times)

Offline folcon

• Immortal
Looking for a temple lot
« on: January 20, 2015, 12:31:15 AM »
I wasn't sure if this was better to post here in the building board, or in the Worlds board, but I am looking for a lot to use as the starting point of a story I want to play out.  It can best be described as an abandoned temple.  The story process I want to tell would involve my sims rebuilding it into a refurbished building.  So I was wondering if any of the worlds might have a possible lot I could use as my starting point, a building falling apart.  And if not, if anyone had some ideas about how I should go about building a nice little ruin for my sims to start with.  I have all the expansions, plus the store worlds of Riverview, Barnacle Bay, Hidden Springs, and Monte Vista.  I favor Sunset Valley for my plays, so I haven't had a chance yet to fully explore the other towns yet to look.  Though since the goal is an Asian inspired temple for the final construct at the end of the story, maybe there is one in Shang Sim La.  Any suggestions on which world might have a good option to use? 

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
Re: Looking for a temple lot
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 01:28:59 AM »
There are some great video tutorials on tomb building on the internet. 

Or if you just want the appearance and not the functions you could open the cheat menu by pressing shift + control + c. Then type buydebug and press enter. Now when you open buy mode and sort by function you see a new category buydebug, double-click it and you will find the tomb objects and additional items. 

That way you can build your own ruin or take an existing lot and make it look like it is old and crumbling with sand piles and broken columns or burnt floor tiles and puddles.  Also some of the wall textures and floor tiles that came with World Adventures look torn up. 

Hope this helps a little.
Cynthia

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything