Author Topic: Morbleu legacy  (Read 3139 times)

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
Morbleu legacy
« on: August 14, 2015, 01:48:33 AM »

Hello!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Legacy starting choices:

script mods i use (all from MTS)

Simsnations were at that time very different from one place to another.
Some rumors were told... some towns managed only by men... some by women... rumors about some aliens specific tastes...

Here you see Stephanie Morbleu, just arrived in town.

Who is stephanie? No one knows here.
She owns that big empty land and she came by foot.
A local expert said she's not an alien.
She was well dressed and quite pretty.
Alright she didn't seem to be rich or even qualified but that was quite common too.

She will not lay a bed a stove and a toilet against a naked piece of wall in the middle of the grass. (Well on the sand would be better said here)
No. She proved some distinctive way of life already even with no big money to show.
In short she looked more like a lost tourist as a dangerous intrusive tramp.

So let s not hide the real intention of stephanie.
She was a pionner.
She was not going to wait for the sky to give here a chance (well in her own homeland, it seemed aliens never came to visit them).
She knew what she was searching. someone strong to carry many babies.
After collecting some grains and rocks, she needed a shower too.
So the gym looked like a good place to hang around.

Very few is known about how stephanie met the local gym trainer, Felicia.
It was late at night. No first kiss picture. No one to spy the tent strangely moving at 3:am.
All went into the shadow, the gym missed her trainer but she was quickly replaced.

They start to grow vegetables and meet together around a firecamp. They didn't venture in town.
They lost some of their lightpondering too, so many babies no one can handle it without some physical weight.
But their courtesy made it quickly something nobody would argue on that.
They could have earn some soulmate trophee if they weren't so busy doing the foundation of a strong family.

They looked mostly interested in children equipment when they go shopping first.
Their children did well enough at school too, to not become subject of rumors.

Here is one of our most interested neighbor, but tina doesn't want to stop her study and show the mess.

They got a lot of children, that's the only thing everyone was sure. although the exact number was difficult to guess. 12? 20? more?
On their own lot, neighbors never saw that many, but some of them, handsome and brilliant, just moved in other families.
So anyone would agree it was more as ten.
And i guess all these could be part of a pionner strategy.

Indeed even the mailwomen didn't really noticed all these busy bees.
when stephanie started to build a rocket, the locals still thought it was something rather logical. Some nostalgy for her homeland.

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
A (big) roof
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 04:22:26 AM »
One day, a huge 3-store  house emerged on the lot.
In this sea of immobility, the Morbleu house looked like the eruption of the krataoka in less as a generation.

That was becoming compulsory, neighbors couldn't being walking just like that in their private life.
And now stephanie will be able to launch her rocket after 9:pm too.
Anyway she was a little lost in her professional career: too many activities to become a real astronaut. Felicia never bothered in any job, after escaping from her place at the gym. She started to enjoy more carving and growing some flowers.

Very first picture of all the family together. Stephanie is sadly hidden behind her spouse but coming  from far with a hat  is one of child who moved out before:sandra

At the same time they decided to pause making new babies and focus more on furnishing the empty rooms.
Felicia was getting tired and even if everyone would contribute to the growth of the household, she was the main short-term provider in simoleons.

Indeed she found a very strange but lucrative business: selling unsinkable bathtubs in the middle of the desert.
Not to say that stephanie didn't help her

As you see, the family is still prioritizing their children education. No money for some fitness equipment, although the older daughter are starting to share the same inconvenience.
All in all the family stayed in their discrete routine and here are some more of the few pics of these early times we founded later in their family album.
You didn't miss how all these children are still so studious. they want more as walls around too.

at evening we got here a collective lecture to the children (one is invited).
These furniture were far from being the most beautiful carving by felicia but they were very appreciated by the Morbleu family and still used after moving in.

and sharing a birthday cake all together
(*notice how watcher is keeping focus on the Pinstar points*)

A little word on amelie, third daughter after tina and sandra.

Amelie on a date, escaping the family heavy schedule.
Amelie grow up in the shadow or her older sisters, although she was quite brilliant at school.
She was the one who first accomplish all of the four children aspiration, and especially the motor one. Why? well she understood that playing on the monkey bar on her own lot was not enough to unlock the next step and then she reached to bring the whole family to the park.

Amelie was not only attractive because she brought back home the best marks. She turned to be a serial lover in her prime time, accomplishing indeed her first aspiration after all the ones of childhood. But we are anticipating already.

To conclude two prime time on the way to the easy life:

First the discovery of the piano, all the family gathered around tina, the oldest and the heir at this time, BFF with her mom.

then before the sun disappear, all the family together to enjoy the new swimming pool... Life is getting quickly better for all of them.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
Like a feather
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 10:51:59 PM »
Stephanie couldn't believe that her youngest daughter were taken away by aliens.  three times sylvie complained three times she just dismiss the subject until that night.

When stephanie was released she jump on amelie who just wake up.

"can't you believe this? I just been in some aliens hands!!!"

With  their blue and wet skin, and their glowing yellow eyes. I was so scared

(* Her too! I am so curious how these UFOs are furnished inside*)

Amelie : (* Why does this never happen to me ? *)

Stephanie: Are you even listening to me!! Ok, i'll show you...

they came from here and i felt like being a feather

then we fly away that direction

(...)

I'm so sorry please next time call me as soon as possible!

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
Interlude:scoring
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 09:16:59 AM »
Hello
hope some enjoy it.

I rush here to insert a score sheet so i can share it meanwhile the story goes on.

It's not short so be a spoiler:
Score: (28/100) as of 15 august 2015

Score: (45/100) as of  03 sept. 2015

I checked with Pinstar himself (! so nice to have a quick answer !) for having so many babies from start and all is fine.
In some way it gives some kind of very longer life, if you get short in doing any goal you can make a baby and hop! 3 days more. Well i didn't use it yet in that way, but it is legal.

here
a digest of some of his answers in the comments of the rules i found useful to me

thanks for reading!

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
Morbleu gen I-Children
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2015, 02:59:23 AM »
Let's start with the early excluded ones. they tend to visit us and queue on the front door

From left to right delphine, sandra, tarama

They were more, three boys (marcel, gerard, manu) and another girl, patou... They left quickly the family and some of them traveled to other worlds.

sometimes someone did bother to invite them in and share old memories together.

Before being fully furnished, the family started to bring more locals during birthday parties. Amelie helped a lot for invitation.

That was rare, as you know already, the family kept working a lot.

Let's see the youngest daughter, sylvie. We didn't meet it here a lot yet.
sylvie doesn't yet cook as good as the other members of the family but she's the one who enjoy eating at most.

sylvie has a gift: making others happy! She got this from Felicia genetic side as felicia did her mischief aspiration first.

(Watcher note: Sylvie didn't drink her youth potion yet)

Now, eve. We see her first in the quietness of Tina's bedroom

Well studying is not always so easy, here Steph and Amelie went up to try to disturb her.

Eve is a happy girl who already succeed in life. She's the house master in food and drinks.

Time for the heir status challengers!
Tina was the favorite of Stephanie, first born child, serious...

But Amelie knew she had to get the favor of Felicia the first spouse.
After running around the whole town, she then became her best friend and the actual heir.

Having sized her social status, she decided to put the same energy into music. And with great achievement on every instrument she could train with.
May be a stradivarius...

or the one from her childhood

Tina did try her best with felicia

She was social with her sisters: here she's listening to eve arguing on arts.

She focused on painting then writing ( being after followed in that by her mom stephanie.)

lastly she doesn't care that much not being the heir anymore and still enjoy happy dreams!

next soon a few more on the founder and her first spouse!

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
Morbleu gen I-Parents
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2015, 08:23:18 AM »
Stephanie and Felicia are approaching their elder age now so it is time to introduce them.
Here is Stephanie

What? What is this? Well this is the memory of Stephanie painted by Tina. Maybe we should ask her to do that again.
Felicia got a licensed song by Amelie at least. Maybe this could explain a few things...

so let's start again.
Here is Stephanie.

{Image removed by watcher}

A no!! we already saw that one! Remember?
Ok, another one

Coming back from work, she looks pretty tired. Nothing surprising, she was so exited to try so many careers after

managing so many babies. Now she's trying to challenge Tina in the writer career. No sure at all that she will succeed.

Even after a hard day of work, she's still on Amelie's computer. Didn't take time to go buy one for herself.

Oh did you notice?Her  eyes seem to get weak, she will soon need some glasses too.

Felicia is still over energized and one of the best gym trainer in the sims world

"maybe you want me to sell you one of these unsinkable bathtubs? i make a prize for you! 2500 si. !"
Sylvie took over some of the business, and now Felicia spend most of her time in the garden

She has a dream. Growing one of these wonderful cowplant! Everyone hope she won't reach that goal.
Felicia was a master of mischief in her prime time with Stephanie after all.
Some said she clogged all the bathrooms of the public places! (secret, don't report please)

This bush should produce soon what Felicia is waiting for. But not this time, we are still safe.

"We think you know already a little bit of us, we are no monster as you see"
"so to thank you for your interest, we draw a few maps of our houses so you won't get lost"
"What we build here will tell you more as some more anedoctic rumors"

groundfloor

second floor

third floor

the science lab

So we really hope you enjoy the visit, see you soon!!

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
Dreams
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2015, 03:50:36 PM »

Sometimes dreams become reality!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Morbleu legacy
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2015, 04:26:21 PM »
Hi fivine, looks like your legacy is off to a great start. I guess the mods you are using could definitely be argued as breaking Pinstars rules but after all, the game needs to be fun, right. :) I love your building and the tour of the house was great. I must confess though, that I can't keep up with all of the children lol... I'm never very good at remembering sims names, even my own sims at times!! lol  Best of luck with your legacy.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2015, 04:41:54 PM »
Thank you, Playalot!

Well i hope i will be able to keep up, takes me a lot of time.

The age-freezing for pregnancy gave me a head start and helped me much more as what could have helped the 2 mods i wrote in my introduction (i would say they didn't help me at all yet)
Most legacy i read doesn't start like this; my idea was not to use that age freezing, but to complete the objective of 10 babies in the same gen before my house getting more full.

As i see a little better now, the most difficult seems to reach the top of each career to me. Takes a so long time even even if you're careful.

Dates/parties *meh* is the most stupid as you can just stay on your lot, so each time you act socially you can through one but i m not sure i have motivation to do it 334 times.
It's very repetitive too in what you have to do. you can get trapped the first few times but i don't see how you wont always get gold after. Honestly so boring that i may give up on that.
I still keep track to see, maybe 334 is not that much on 10 gen.

Collecting i guess could be hot too if you consider that each going out your lot is a pain in view of keeping scoring.

Anyway i think in a few chapters more you won't be anymore confused for all these children, each one is quite specific!

Nice to have some feedback, i enjoy it very much

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2015, 04:15:34 AM »
I too think having to throw all those parties is a nightmare. My legacy is on hold right now (as I'm trying to complete my dynasty first) but I do intend to come back and complete it. I still have to adopt 10 kids in mine but I'm leaving that for another generation or two and will then 'empty' out my house ready for that. I've got you bookmarked so I'll keep an eye out for your updates to see how you're going.  :)

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
Another feather
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2015, 09:20:14 AM »

The same night Amelie stayed a so long time in the sky with the aliens, her youngest sister got abducted too!

But Sylvie didn't stay that long and crossed her sister coming back after.

Looks like she didn't enjoy that experience so much, she just run take a shower.

Same time Amelie went up have a drink, fully dazed isn't she?

(* WHY? Why did they kick me out so quiclkly? *)

(* What is your secret, sister? *)

...You're still a baby, Sylvie....

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
Felicia, the first class first spouse of the first Morbleu generation.
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2015, 10:41:45 AM »

Stephanie was really lucky to marry felicia.

Felicia never worked but was almost everywhere around the house when she wasn't carving a bathtub.

She organized the party when Stephanie got older, many sims came to visit.

age is coming, yeah!, and stephanie feel it, she won't reach to be a top writer (only as an aspiration). But she has another wish:

even if it sounds crazy (and dangerous), be at the top of fitness like her love. A real challenge in view

Felicia will help her in that as much as she did help most of the daughters

She will watch and care about Sylvie rocket driving progress

So stephanie don't have to do it and can progress even more

she would help eve, the queen of the food, to learn to manage a garden too

The artsy side was not her point but, as soon as she had a few time left, she tried to read something. Here she share her

interest with some visit

But gardening stayed as her best time ever

especially since she got two new friends,  and share some mischief together!

And her daughters could handle their jobs and aspiration on their own

eve topped all what was possible in food and drink

well she wasn't the only one to get masters.
Tina provided a book of life for everyone (and Stephanie one for her)

Even eve tried to fly like a bee!

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
Honeymoon
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2015, 12:30:06 PM »
Hum, what is this story? No love?

Remember me a south american movie, with tango and all, and a back voice of the storyteller saying:
"no good movie without a love story"

Ok here we are

We have two lovers, and they worked days and night.
And one aged up already to the last stage.

So they said to watcher: ENOUGH!

And they took their honeymoon before being too late.

(*watcher: fine I have a soulmate dream to complete too*)

No problem!

(*Here watcher got confused , didn't remember how all went in order but it's fine it's like they did their soulmate

aspiration in one time alternating woohoos / sharing their emotion, took some time and a lot of fun*)

Some nasty pictures then (no comment):

(...)

(...)

(...)

(...)

(...)

That was a honeymoon!

(*watcher cross fingers, no baby*)

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
Dark
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2015, 02:12:19 PM »
Felicia was giving more time to Stephanie. The household was already a happy (very) rich family.

they tried to keep up with the new musical trends on SimsTV.

At this time, Stephanie was feeling weird: " Sorry, i think i have to go for a while..."

then it was just time to go forever.

Grim didn't bother to give any extra time.

Tina the first daughter was the other sim really sad like felicia. Other ones did just continue their tasks.

Then Felicia got an idea on her own. Try to use her talent on mischief in her sanctum: the garden.

She slapped the face of the reaper three times, hoping some good will maybe in return

on the third time, grim catch her hand and show her some knowledge in martial art. Not all was lost.

To keep face, felicia then show grim that she can carry a cloud with her (well, green, not black but fair enough)

that was more pleasing grim but even he didn't change his choice. All was over.

One bad event never come alone.
Our intrepid sylvie got caught by one of the cowplant the same day.

maybe she was thinking of the esthetic of the plant for next watcher pictures... or maybe not.

So she got a extra security stay in room like a punishement for a teen...

So was this day so dark.

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
Amelie 's choice
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2015, 04:34:15 PM »
Amelie you know, if she can join efficiency and fun, well...

So Amelie took the place of Stephanie, trying to make happy Felicia in sport training.
She was already mastering violin, guitar and piano, and she needed some good energy soon.

Because she knew it was time to make some decision and to find who will succeed as first spouse of the household.

So one Sunday early morning she closed the door and run away to patrol for every candidates.
As you maybe remember she had already quite some experience between her serial lover aspiration and her adventure with aliens. She was quite confident in some success as long as she could find the one she wanted.

First idea was to go to the library, where she could do the same as her parent, choosing someone qualified... Wrong choice, this sim has only 2 traits! Is this even possible?

Outside of the museum, on the right is Iliana Spears (disqualified because active like Felicia)
and with green boots, Lilian Holiday [art lover-squeamish-materialistic]. That's not too bad.

Inside, she met Isabelle Shu [outgoing-evil-neat]on the left
and on her side Lori L'amour [hot heated-genius-glutton]
She learned that Isabelle was patron of art, which was impressive according to her given traits!
Is she some kind of queen of corruption ?

Obviously she didn't lose her time with other people as female young adults.

Moving to a park.
Sitting is Devin Jacobs [perfectionist-mean-hate children] unemployed
Facing her is Marci Vega [bookworm foodie goofball] secret agent married to andre.

Luckily all these people stayed away outside

The sim you cant see is the 2 traits sim we already met at the library.
Coming running is the mixologist but she will never reach the group and turned back
Well we have otherwise here Viviana Spears which is sadly active.
Amelie didn't ask anything to the clown.
Bad luck this time.

In front of the bar where the first mixologist disappeared Amelie met another mixologist
Sandy Jacobs [perfectionist-genius-gloomy]
Amelie remembered herself that Eve couldn't be top of cooking and mixology at the same time.
On another side, one of her sister was gloomy and she didn't like that too much.

Amelie really wanted to find the one she would love forever. She tried enough in her love life before, to be more committed in a soulmate relationship from now on.
She started to leave the public places and go to the houses.
Here she met Stella Richmond. She liked her face very much but that's all because this one looked really dangerous.
[evil-self assured-loner] works as detective (police)

then this is Karina Takahashi, quite awesome and astronaut which are good points
but [insane-gloomy-hates children] which are less.

Invited in a rich family
Christine Patel [foodie-genius-lazy]
Not surprising! (*watcher: TS4 is sometimes*)

Penelope Legan with her mother (on the right)
She looked like serious stuff and she his [materialistic-geek-creative]
(*TS4 surprised watcher again*)

She still met ingrid (1 trait only: lazy) jasmine (clumsy like felicia) and melina (active)

Then she meet  Eloise Corbett at the gym [bookworm-neat-gloomy] stay at home as job.
But would she be able to say to her mom where she met her?

Her last encounter was the one too much
she met maria Morbleu, an unknown member of the family (on the left) who gave her a really bad moodlet.
and sandy (back) (active)

After a so long day, when she came back, her family was not very happy. they already started to worry.

She needed some help, her choice was not so easy to take.
So she sat and listened to Stephanie later, while relaxing with her piano.

(*watcher: hehe fine! So what would be your choice? I m curious on that; please help Amelie!*)

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
The four sisters
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2015, 01:49:57 AM »
(* Before getting new blood in the household, watcher thought it would be nice to see how each of the four sisters are enjoying their life now.
Scoring and stats will be updated soon, only waiting felicia to join stephanie. *)

Sylvie the youngest is two steps before reaching the top of the comedy career.
It s a still long long way.
She need to do her daily task and improve her charism but she works in two days only.
She keeps improving her gardening as no one is watching the garden.
On the side she's on the way to fulfill her writer wish so, to summarize,  it's a busy life but that's what intrepid young people need!

Eve is now a celebrity chef, top of cook career. She will take her 8 days holiday one by one, a lot of free time to enjoy now.
She may try to get some extra money because she's waiting to hit the fabulously wealthy aspiration.
Her newly acquired level 10 in gaming could help.
She 's now improving her piano skill.

Amelie is on her last step to reach the top of the musical career and will have more as 9 days of holidays to enjoy after that.
We know she has some future plans coming...
She already got a stock of written music to publish for each instrument so she wants to be a complete athlete like felicia..
She could improve on gardening and gaming too.

Tina, the oldest sister, reached the top of the painter career with 11 ten-capped skills and has only 2 days of holiday left.
She spent most of her time on the piano and stargazing in the old rocket of Stephanie.

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
Amelie's love
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2015, 03:01:41 PM »

Amelie had this feeling right when she met her, but well she had to keep checking first
Now she was sure.

So let's reveal who will be the bride!

Early morning, she took her phone and invite her home.

Amelie wanted her wish to become successful so they ran to the date room.

They forgot Eve's birthday.

They start to know better each other

Seems they are getting really happy to be together

All became more and more flirty

Amelie made the first move.

Amelie knew isabelle was the right person to share the rest of her life

Isabelle agreed. They are falling in love.

They go one step further, nothing can stop them anymure

"That was too much!"
"Why did we wait so long to meet each other?"

They don't want an end. Not now. Take picture and keep laughimg.

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
Amelie's wedding
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2015, 05:04:30 PM »

After all these emotion Amelie and Isabelle moved to the romance garden

They had to take some commitment together, and once again, amelie started.

Isabelle was really surprised that all could go so quickly but still agreed.

They took a break to enjoy their decision

Then they decided to marry now. Here. No way to wait one hour, one minute or one second more.

Isabelle agreed too, but reminded Amelie that maybe they should invite some of their friends and family members.

as they start to promise all the best things and more, the guests started to show up in this corner of the lot. It was getting a little confused.

They remained focused and got married and that went to be quite a surprise. All was going so fast.

What? No cake? No party? No kiss under the bridge?

Amelie then asked Eve for a cake and everyone else to join near the wedding arch.

Eve went to the kitchen still a little deprimed to have lost her birthday party in all this process.

The small ceremony occured as it should be.

Tina found a friend on the same day

Cooking made eve happy again

Only Felicia was sad now. she would have liked to share this event with her beloved Stephanie.

Time to cut the cake!

and share it together

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
Isabelle architectural ideas
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2015, 01:51:42 PM »

Isabelle liked to travel and used her knowledge of other civilization' architecture.
Morbleu baron mansion got some upgrades, evolving slowly toward a  Shang Simla cozy castle variation.

Front view.

Backside:  rocket station, garden and children play area.

The renting got a drastic jump to 80.000 but the household is still far away of its objectives.
The house keeps changing everyday so here is a small selection of views inside.

From the entrance to the left , the video room, then amelie+isabelle room and next to it the children mezzanine with view on the bubble bath to the right

Kitchen (lvl 1 basement, facing the outside swimming pool).

Piano pit (Ceiling open to the entrance), eating room and sylvie suite (all in duplex).

Note: new score sheet added in "Interlude: scoring"

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2015, 04:43:50 PM »
Wow! That's one huge house!  :o

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2015, 01:44:20 AM »
To have a lot worth 5,700,000 or so is final requirement for the lot, so i gave some place for it.
there is not that much things to put even with cc... So I need some "thinking big" , many suites, bathrooms, big and small kitchen...

I still hope i can avoid later a full basement collection of violin.

To not look too massive 2  levels are in basement, there is only ground and a floor up for 2 houses of the 3.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2015, 01:56:03 AM »
To get a high value I used the most expensive violins and stacked them in the attic!

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2015, 05:37:23 AM »
Quick calculation.
House value around 1m
so 4,700,000/15000= 313 violin!

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2016, 09:54:24 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  @fivine - you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.

Original Storyboard:  Sims 4 Legacy Stories

anything