Author Topic: Tech Guru info  (Read 1686 times)

Offline dodi90

• Occult
Tech Guru info
« on: October 28, 2015, 12:14:52 AM »
I was doing startup entrepreneur branch and notice that whenever i complete a mobile app, I was granted bonus roughly 400-500 simoleon depending on the value of the app (I did not know the exact percentage). Sadly the bonus only apply to mobile apps but not video games (which in my experience the payout is quite the same). While it is not exactly money breaker unlike the live streaming that the gamer got, at least there is another value to pick this branch aside from having the best wall mounted TV.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Tech Guru info
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 01:33:29 AM »
Someone said they were rolling in dough from Tech Guru and that I'd completely missed the mark on a few of my statements. I wonder if some changes came along that were not documented, in order to bring more balance to the game.

Thanks for throwing that in, I'll edit the Career page when I can and also look at programming in general!

What I did with Sims 3, was to make a pass through all the skills after some time had passed and try to improve them based on EP additions, etc. I will likely do the same in this case.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline dodi90

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 02:54:58 AM »
And I also though your guide on that career is pretty out of date. The live streaming part on gamer career is no longer needed for promotion.You also mention the need to make $2000 (and another $2000) in royalties for this branch while there is no such requirement anymore.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 10:52:58 AM »
Snipped the outdated parts from that career page just now. I'll need to go through every skill with Get Together features in mind, so programming will get edited at that point :)