Author Topic: Blonde, Brunette, or Redhead? (Celebrity Chef)  (Read 40648 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Blonde, Brunette, or Redhead? (Celebrity Chef)
« Reply #135 on: August 15, 2016, 02:55:01 PM »
It's so wonderful that you've resumed your Rival Dynasties Challenge!

I loved the name change from Blondes & Gnomes to Blondes & Violins.
And I agree completely with @FrancescaFiori -- You just completed most that household's requirements in a single week?
My brain is still reeling at your speed!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #136 on: August 15, 2016, 05:48:22 PM »
Oh, the marvelousness of your strategic thinking brain!  I looked more for profit when I should have been working toward perk points which would then have quickly given me the profits needed in no time at all!  WOW!  I am so happy you are working on this again! 
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #137 on: December 25, 2016, 10:48:50 AM »
I am super late to this party!  I had started reading this back in...June, maybe?...but never finished.  Now that I have, it looks like the story's on a brief hiatus.  Ah well.  Loving it so far!  (And totally not unfairly cheering more for the Redhead bloodline)

EDIT:  My daughter and I now have Sims 4, so now that I understand the game more, my mind is even more blown by how amazingly well you're doing with this!  It's possible I may be planning on starting my own Rivalry Dynasty and using your layout as the blueprint (and definitely giving you credit in the write-up!).

anything