Author Topic: Where's University Life LTRs on the list?  (Read 1490 times)

Offline stallias

• Nooboo
Where's University Life LTRs on the list?
« on: January 12, 2016, 06:28:49 PM »
i've got all 11 expansions and 8 of the 9 stuff packs for sims 3 as of getting ItF for christmas, and i was looking through your sims 3 LTR list and noticed some sadly missing LTRs: why hasn't anyone added the LTRs from University Life? i mean, i can easily get them in my game but i prefer the extra info you guys give to tell me whether the LTR is worth it or not. i know you're all probably busy working on TS4 guides and such, but leaving out these LTRs seems unusual given how in-depth you are on all other subjects of the expansion.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Where's University Life LTRs on the list?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 06:35:36 PM »
stallias sent me a PM and I explained that we gradually fell behind on Sims 3 and want to try to do a better job having complete info by the time Sims 4 has all its content. I'm behind right now, but when I have more time that can change rather quickly. They're keeping us on our toes with these updates! We had to redo a lot of the aspirations in 4, careers, and other things are always being added to the game. They definitely feel more dedicated to improving Sims 4.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.