Author Topic: Where's University Life LTRs on the list?  (Read 505 times)

Offline stallias

• Nooboo
Where's University Life LTRs on the list?
« on: January 12, 2016, 06:28:49 PM »
i've got all 11 expansions and 8 of the 9 stuff packs for sims 3 as of getting ItF for christmas, and i was looking through your sims 3 LTR list and noticed some sadly missing LTRs: why hasn't anyone added the LTRs from University Life? i mean, i can easily get them in my game but i prefer the extra info you guys give to tell me whether the LTR is worth it or not. i know you're all probably busy working on TS4 guides and such, but leaving out these LTRs seems unusual given how in-depth you are on all other subjects of the expansion.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Where's University Life LTRs on the list?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 06:35:36 PM »
stallias sent me a PM and I explained that we gradually fell behind on Sims 3 and want to try to do a better job having complete info by the time Sims 4 has all its content. I'm behind right now, but when I have more time that can change rather quickly. They're keeping us on our toes with these updates! We had to redo a lot of the aspirations in 4, careers, and other things are always being added to the game. They definitely feel more dedicated to improving Sims 4.

< br/>
Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.