Author Topic: Creating show stage  (Read 1644 times)

Offline skipsmooth

• Townie
Creating show stage
« on: March 10, 2016, 01:35:53 PM »
Hello.

I have downloaded Showtime recently and started playing. However, I do have 2 questions.

I have other worlds and I've wanted to build small performance venues in them as well (some of the venues such as Binder Clips Center and Port-a-Party Warehouse are too large to place on the open commercial lots I have in other worlds). First question is Where in Edit Town mode do yo find Show Stage 8x7? I can't find it anywhere in Buy or Build mode.

My 2nd question is, what cheat is used to edit the Binder Clips Center (large show venue)? In that venue, if you click on it, it says that a cheat is needed to edit).  Thanks in advance

UPDATE:  I was told about the 'buydebug' cheat code and was able to find the stage floor (woo-hoo!!).  So if I create a show venue, will the audience automatically show up or would I need to provide audience seating for the venue ?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Offline Junan

• Townie
Re: Creating show stage
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 01:15:08 PM »
For the second: What I did to move that building into other towns was to save it to the library, which would allow me to place it elsewhere.

When you add a stage, any location where the Show stage for benches/tables (both in buydebug) are will be used for audiences, otherwise they'll stop anywhere surrounding the stage.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything