Author Topic: Roman Around lounge V1.9  (Read 1918 times)

Offline Kamxam

• Llama Wrangler
Roman Around lounge V1.9
« on: June 02, 2016, 01:15:35 AM »
This is my Roman Style-Themed lounge I created a few days ago that I have been working on. It has a dance floor, music area and a bar/dining place among other things. It is still a work in progress although the majority is mostly done.
(I hope to make the restaurant functional once the new expansion arrives)
Bathrooms are located under the bar, and the music room is located under the sitting/room dance floor area. The stairs to them are hard to miss.  ;D
Middle area is open to the sky.
It is 40x30 in lot size and costs about $333,825 Simoleons to place. (It's a pretty good size)
Have had a lot of people going to it but most tend to go to the bar and dance floor rather than tour the roof. (Have an easel and chess set up there)
If you like it please let me know!
It can be found as the "Roman Around lounge V1.9" in the gallery under username Kamxam13.

This is the front view:

Middle Atrium view:

Top Balcony View:

Rooftop view of the upper Balcony area:

Dance Floor/Sitting Area:

Side View of the Front area:

Lounge rear View:

Dining and Bar Area:

Another Bar/Dining Area View:

Bathrooms (Under the Bar area):

Music/Comedy Room:

Close-up of the Dining Area:

Front Area/Wedding Arch:

Kitchen Area and the Bar:

Front Area Balcony:

Bathroom Close-up:

Dance Floor Roof Area:

If this post is too big or is in error in some way please let me know as i'm fairly new at posting and wasn't sure if I did everything right. Thanks!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Roman Around lounge V1.9
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 06:39:17 PM »
This is absolutely gorgeous!  I can tell you had a lot of fun building this and it is a work of love for you.  I definitely am going to download this, but I might make a few changes because this would be a marvelous house for someone!  Put on a larger lot for the bedroom additions and this would be a fantastic mansion since it already has pretty much everything a Sim would desire.  I love the Roman look.  It is a place in rl where I would just wander around oohing and aahing over everything.  Well done!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
Re: Roman Around lounge V1.9
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 03:23:07 AM »
I love this house!