Author Topic: Restaurant Schedules?  (Read 21549 times)

Offline desertrose0601

• Nooboo
Restaurant Schedules?
« on: June 12, 2016, 02:31:43 AM »
is there a way to set the restaurant schedule? Like to open and close the restaurant automatically during the hours I decide upon? It seems like that should be a thing since you can customize everything else about the restaurant. Is the only way to open the restaurant each day to do it manually? Every other career has an automatic start/ finish time, so it seems like this one should to, but maybe I'm just missing where to look??

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Restaurant Schedules?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 04:52:28 AM »
Managing a restaurant is just like owning a retail store in the fact that it's not considered a career at all.  It's an alternate way to make money on your time.  You can actually have your restaurant open when you're not there but I'm not sure that it makes as much money as when you're actually there dealing with customers and staff.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 02:23:55 PM »
Restaurants don't have set hours, but your Sim could open and close it during the same hours each time (by going there --- or not), if those hours worked best for them.  So you could create a schedule in that way.  However, employees get tired after about 10 hours, or so.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 03:14:06 PM »
The only way to open a restaurant is manually through the business UI. There is a perk you can unlock that helps restaurants to run more smoothly when opening them without your sim being actively there. 'Well Managed'  It doesn't make it certain that you will make a profit but it does help.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline -Captain-

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2017, 08:26:53 AM »
It's a bit of a shame you can't automatically open your restaurant at any given time. I really don't know what the thought process behind that was, but at least we are able to open it without being there.

anything