Author Topic: Amusing or unusual wishes or moodlets for your Sims.  (Read 47944 times)

Chuckles_82

Re: Amusing or unusual wishes or moodlets for your Sims.
« Reply #150 on: September 19, 2011, 11:18:01 PM »
It's 'itchy'. They get it from letting someone at work in the science career perform a test on them.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #151 on: September 23, 2011, 07:01:49 AM »
Tastes like Fridge. Why?
How do Sims know what a fridge tastes like?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Lauren16

« Reply #152 on: September 23, 2011, 11:02:07 PM »
Tastes like Fridge. Why?

I think it's more like when all the flavors of the other foods in your fridge seep into one food, if you know what I mean xP

Chuckles_82

« Reply #153 on: September 24, 2011, 03:56:00 AM »
If you put food into a fridge uncovered, and then leave it for a few days - especially a desert, eat it, and then you will taste what 'fridge' tastes like ;)

Sportsfan

« Reply #154 on: September 24, 2011, 11:00:14 AM »
If you look closely when they grab leftovers from the fridge, they are just grabbing at the fridge and magically food appear in their hand. This leads me to believe that all the leftovers taste like fridge, and they shouldn't be able to tell the difference.  ;D

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #155 on: September 24, 2011, 03:32:13 PM »
The "tastes like fridge" moodlet is from the cheap fridge. I think snobs and natural cooks mostly get that moodlet though.

Charlie Sheen wanted to get demoted in the daycare profession quite a few times.  :D

Leto85

« Reply #156 on: September 24, 2011, 04:02:54 PM »
Tastes like Fridge. Why?

I assume that's because you don't really always have to taste something before you know how it taste. With food my opinion is the total opposite of course, but you can imagine how a fridge 'taste' by the smell and the structure of it. The smell and taste are of course really close together and above all connected. Without smell, you can't even taste vanilla, for example.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #157 on: December 15, 2011, 10:21:34 PM »
Can I share some of my pets wants on this thread?

My cat wanted to hiss at his owner in one of my games, yet he was friendly. I've seen the dogs and cats want to snuggle with their children too. I played my cat's Simself and just like his real self, he wants to play in the toilet.  ;D

Offline BlazeGirl12

• Townie
« Reply #158 on: December 18, 2011, 01:27:59 PM »
I remember one time when a Sim did a science experiment on the stereo in the living room and it went wrong. Whenever my Sims would watch TV, they would get the "Tastes Like Fridge" moodlet. :P
Also, since I play so many families with a lot of kids, I get freaked out when a male Sim gets the Nauseous moodlet. It brings alien abduction to mind...

Sarcastic hearts. :]
Noble Legacy

Leto85

« Reply #159 on: May 24, 2012, 04:04:49 PM »
I remember one time when a Sim did a science experiment on the stereo in the living room and it went wrong. Whenever my Sims would watch TV, they would get the "Tastes Like Fridge" moodlet. :P
Also, since I play so many families with a lot of kids, I get freaked out when a male Sim gets the Nauseous moodlet. It brings alien abduction to mind...

Oh yes, The Sims 2! I remember those alien abductions. Too bad they haven't added that to The Sims 3 already.

Offline Korva

• Townie
« Reply #160 on: May 27, 2012, 02:07:59 PM »
I like the "Marked" moodlet from having a cat do that to the Sim (it's a cute interaction): "Kitty loves you! Or at least wants to claim ownership over you." So true. ;)

And now I want to buy a cheap washer for a chance just to see what "subduing" it looks like.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #161 on: May 28, 2012, 10:39:30 PM »
I agree about the moodlets between the pets and Sims. The "Loved" moodlet especially makes me smile. Normally I don't like realistic games, but seeing Polanco getting that moodlet in Union Cove, really made me smile, because that's how he feels in real life.  :)

Offline Tealeaf

• Townie
    • Annie Takes Off
« Reply #162 on: May 29, 2012, 01:04:00 AM »
I just had a sim, whose LTW is to reach the top of the Thief branch of crime, get the wish to join the Evil branch.  I did a double take on that one.
I'm Tealeaf, and I approve of this message.

thesweetestpea

« Reply #163 on: May 30, 2012, 08:04:19 AM »
I like the "Marked" moodlet from having a cat do that to the Sim (it's a cute interaction): "Kitty loves you! Or at least wants to claim ownership over you." So true. ;)

And now I want to buy a cheap washer for a chance just to see what "subduing" it looks like.

My cat just marked her person in the game I'm playing. The moodlet is exceptionally cute, and the subtext more so. :) In the same game, the kid who just went on a filed trip to the theater got the 'Saw Insufferably Pretentious Film' moodlet, which made me giggle. Isn't that a mouthful for a kid? :P

Offline Aqua01

• Townie
« Reply #164 on: June 02, 2012, 12:58:54 AM »
I keep getting the wish to move in with the spouse after they're already moved in together as well.  I've also gotten the "Crash a Party" wish when there was no party going on anywhere in the neighborhood!
"Holding Eleanor's hand was like holding a butterfly.  Or a heartbeat.  Like holding something complete, and completely alive."
-Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell