Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 485725 times)

Offline CordeliaRiel

• NPC
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4925 on: February 21, 2015, 08:10:03 PM »
Hi everyone, I'm Cordelia! I've been a lurker on the forums and the guide for a long time now, but recently made an account on here; I just now gathered the courage to say hello for the first time. Sims 3 was my first Sims game and my only one at the moment; I love playing it when I'm not at work or doing homework for class. I'm a History Major in college. I enjoy playing with supernatural sims and family-oriented, evil sims.

Cristina

« Reply #4926 on: March 20, 2015, 06:31:10 PM »
Hi, I'm Cristina. I've been reading the guides and forums for a really long time now and finally decided to join in and say hi. I've played sims since Sims 2 but I really started to get into it when the Sims 3 came out. I'm in my last year in Secondary School so I'll soon have a lot more time to play. Hopefully, I'll be brave enough to continue posting here.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rikki8528

• Immortal
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #4927 on: March 21, 2015, 06:20:00 AM »
Welcome Cordelia and Christina!

Offline Tawnee

• Townie
  • Nooboo
« Reply #4928 on: March 21, 2015, 01:17:56 PM »
Hello! I'm re-introducing myself since I haven't really been on the boards here in a long time. My name is Tawnee. I'm a 25-year-old grad student from Illinois. I'm a lifelong fan of the Sims. I've been playing since Sims 1 came out way, way back in 1999. My favorite game in the series in Sims 3 (which I still primarily play), but I enjoy Sims 4, and of course Sims 2 and Sims 1 are classics. I look forward to meeting lots of new people here and hopefully making some friends with my fellow simmers! :D

Offline AprilRose

• Nooboo
« Reply #4929 on: March 25, 2015, 09:57:38 PM »
Hello everyone my name is Mary Ann. 26 and live in Missouri. I have been playing the Sims since the first base game in 2000. Sims 2 was by far my favorite, I used to make videos and photos for competitions. I never played the Sims 3 I feel out of touch but now I’m playing the Sims 4 and loving It, it seems to have a little bit of flare of 2 to it for me. Anyways glad to find this site I cant wait to hopefully make some follow simmer friends along the way.

Offline jamesm747

• NPC
« Reply #4930 on: April 05, 2015, 07:08:15 AM »
Hi, my name is James, I'm 14 and I live in Melbourne, Australia. I've been a fan of the Sims for a few years. The first Sims game I played was The Sims 3 and I got pretty addicted to it! I've been looking through this forum for a while and it seems like a great community, so I'm happy  to be a part of it.

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
  • FerretmaniaDK on Origin
    • World Of Sims
« Reply #4931 on: April 09, 2015, 10:53:05 AM »
Welcome to all the new members.

I'm sure you'll enjoyed being a member here.
It's a great place to be and people are very helpful if you have any questions or need help with stuff :)
I only live in real life when my sims need a break ;)

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Neurotic

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4932 on: April 09, 2015, 11:16:48 AM »
Hi! I'm a girl gamer who has been playing Sims for around about a year. I love writing, socializing, computers and gaming. I'm a little bit neurotic and shy but I come across as confident and self-assured, I guess I'm a weird mixture of both.
I'm neurotic all right...

Offline alulllaby

• NPC
« Reply #4933 on: April 18, 2015, 06:01:16 PM »
Hello! My name is Ashley and I've been directed here a few times while looking for answers for various things, but I finally decided to join the forum because you all seem like great people from what I can tell. :)

Offline BarbaraAnn

• Nooboo
« Reply #4934 on: April 21, 2015, 06:56:39 PM »
Hi! I'm Barbara and I'm a huge lurker to the forum. I started playing Sims 3 about a year ago and I'm addicted.

Offline Keots

• NPC
« Reply #4935 on: April 21, 2015, 11:02:48 PM »
Hello simmers!
  My name is Kelsey better known in the Sims community as Keots.  This website has been an amazing resource for me when playing either The Sims 3 or The Sims 4!  I have recommended it to nearly every simmer I talk to.  It was also a huge inspiration for me to start a blog for my sims adventures.  I started www.tsimmer.net as a way to just share my experiences and show new simmers that it isn't always easy starting out in the game so I share the good, bad, and hilarious stories equally.  I want to thank the team at Carl's The Sims 3 and 4 Guide for all of your hard work and dedication to the Sims community.  You guys do a great job and are a tremendous help!

Offline Nova

• Nooboo
« Reply #4936 on: April 21, 2015, 11:28:34 PM »
Oh, I wish I had have found this before I started posting - I was looking for a thread just like this! Hello Carl's Sims Forum! My name is Alicia and I am 24, from Australia. I have played The Sims since it's first iteration in 2000 and have followed it along through the years. To date, I have played The Sims 1 through 4, including most expansion packs, Medieval, and the newest SimCity. The franchise is very closely tied to my development as a gamer and it is in my most loved games of all time.

My current Sims 4 self is Creative, a Perfectionist, and a Geek, with a Lifetime Aspiration to be a Bestselling Author. And I think that about sums up my Real-Life self, as well. I have joined this forum to involve myself in an active part of the Simming community, to share my own enthusiasm with like-minded people, and to hopefully expand my experience of the game to other playstyles.

Offline Squid_ink

• NPC
« Reply #4937 on: May 03, 2015, 01:45:32 PM »
Hi!
Squid here. Hello! I love this site so much and thought that it was time to join! :)

hazysmith

« Reply #4938 on: May 04, 2015, 05:32:40 AM »
Hello fellow simmers. I've been playing the sims 3 since 2011 but have recently bought the sims 4 and I love it. This site and forum has always been a great help to me, so I thought its time to join up!

Offline katalina549

• Nooboo
« Reply #4939 on: May 14, 2015, 04:21:56 PM »
Salutations! I am introducing myself in an attempt to reach the five-post minimum for profile editing. Also hello and all that. Carl's Guide has been making my Sims 3 experience better for a long time, and I joined the forum yesterday because I think I accidentally stumbled upon a solution to a common problem and wanted to share. :)

Offline sundaysimmer

• NPC
« Reply #4940 on: May 14, 2015, 05:33:10 PM »
Hi everyone!

My name is Hannah and I've been playing the Sims since the original game came out. Until last year, I played mostly Sims 2 and then switched to Sims 3 completely. I haven't tried Sims 4 yet. (I'll probably do so once they announce there's going to be a Sims 5, haha! I like to stick to a game for a long time!)

I've been looking up things on the guide ever since I started playing Sims 3 and it's really added a lot of depth to the gameplay for me. I've also really enjoyed reading other players' Sims stories and as soon as I am done with my current legacy I think I might try a dynasty and maybe even share it on a blog.

Thank you so much for creating the guide as well as this forum! I'm so glad to have found such a nice Sims community!

Greetings from Berlin,

Hannah

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4941 on: May 14, 2015, 05:36:26 PM »
Hi Hannah, welcome to the forum! :)

Offline sundaysimmer

• NPC
« Reply #4942 on: May 14, 2015, 08:42:39 PM »
Thanks, Metro!

Offline Nancy01905

• Somewhere in Space
  • Townie
  • Sims, and Doctor Who rocks!!!!
    • Creations Haven
« Reply #4943 on: May 24, 2015, 12:28:45 PM »
Hi, I am Nancy01905

I love to write sim stories, non sim stories plus making sims videos as well.

Offline stellybelly

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4944 on: June 05, 2015, 02:33:17 PM »
Hi, I am Stella and I am 10. On this forum my mum ratchie is a moderator.Also I have some experience at playing the Sims 3 and 4.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4945 on: June 05, 2015, 02:37:49 PM »
Welcome daughter. You finally convinced me to let you get an account on here.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Online MarianT

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #4946 on: June 05, 2015, 03:55:05 PM »
Welcome, Stella! It'll be fun reading your stories (and your mum's, too).
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline kylen

• Nooboo
« Reply #4947 on: June 14, 2015, 06:54:46 AM »
Hello, my name is Kyle. I used to be around on this forum but that was a pretty long time ago now. I've come back because I picked up a copy of Sims 4 the other day on a whim, breaking my vow of not buying it. I actually rather like it and I switch between playing it and going back to my beloved Sims 3. I'm 15 and from the UK. I'm glad to be back here!

Online MarianT

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #4948 on: June 14, 2015, 08:01:57 AM »
Welcome back, Kyle!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Dellena

« Reply #4949 on: June 14, 2015, 08:25:59 PM »
Welcome back, Kylen.  Sims 4 is great! :)

anything