Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1252599 times)

Offline Melohee

• Nooboo
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4920 on: February 04, 2015, 09:20:26 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm Melohee and you can call me whatever you want ^^!
I've been playing the sims since... I can't remember haha but I've played the sims for gba, yeah, you read that right, back then I didn't have a nice computer for TS2 and I didn't know anything about pc games... the only game I did know was... Minesweeper....? yeah, it was sad as that hahaha
Anyway, I started playing TS3 in 2011 when I finally bought a nice computer... well it was nice back then *snif* and I really loved it! (the game I mean) now I have TS4 just recently and I'm just discovering all the features it has to offer and I have to say its really fun <3
Now I've decided to sign up here because it's seems to be a nice forum (and it's me or I keep writing "nice", uh?) I signed up in december but I didn't introduce myself since my laptop was broken and I only have it back a week ago... it was a hard time... and boring too... *shivers*
So! I hope I can make some friends here and have a... nice time! (yeah I did it on purpose haha)
Oh also, English is not my native language, it's Spanish... I hope I don't make any bad mistakes, it's the least I want^^
Ah... uh... well I'll see you around  ^^!

Offline CommanderMadi

• Nooboo
« Reply #4921 on: February 04, 2015, 05:59:06 PM »
Howdy everyone,

My name is Madi. I am 22 years old front-end web developer. I have ultimate passion in everything that speaks technology and I am also a serious PC gamer. Here are my gaming IDs in different game clients:

Origin: CommanderMadi
Steam: Skycaptainmadi
Ubisoft: CommanderMadi

Looking forward to playing with all of you!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #4922 on: February 04, 2015, 11:02:38 PM »
Hello all,

I'm oshizu (variation of my middle name). I actually joined earlier than 2013, but I can't remember my original login info.
My laptop (actually, its hard disk) groaned and died under the strain of my playing Sims 3 and all its EPs in the heat and humidity of summer several years ago.
I started out as a console gamer (8bit Nintendo *coughs), but recently broke down and bought a tower computer just for Sims 4.
Sooooo, I love Carl's Guide as well as the friendly mods and warm community of the forum.
I'm working up the courage to be more interactive.  (^_^)

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #4923 on: February 05, 2015, 03:20:23 AM »
Welcome pithenia, Ladiikay75, MagpieC, simsante, Shikoo, koalaplushdoll, Darcoria, dhaemers, drache98, Melohee, CommanderMadi and oshizu! Amazing to see how may new members there are!  :)

Offline CordeliaRiel

• Nooboo
« Reply #4924 on: February 21, 2015, 08:10:03 PM »
Hi everyone, I'm Cordelia! I've been a lurker on the forums and the guide for a long time now, but recently made an account on here; I just now gathered the courage to say hello for the first time. Sims 3 was my first Sims game and my only one at the moment; I love playing it when I'm not at work or doing homework for class. I'm a History Major in college. I enjoy playing with supernatural sims and family-oriented, evil sims.

Cristina

« Reply #4925 on: March 20, 2015, 06:31:10 PM »
Hi, I'm Cristina. I've been reading the guides and forums for a really long time now and finally decided to join in and say hi. I've played sims since Sims 2 but I really started to get into it when the Sims 3 came out. I'm in my last year in Secondary School so I'll soon have a lot more time to play. Hopefully, I'll be brave enough to continue posting here.  :)

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #4926 on: March 21, 2015, 06:20:00 AM »
Welcome Cordelia and Christina!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tawnee

• Townie
  • Nooboo
« Reply #4927 on: March 21, 2015, 01:17:56 PM »
Hello! I'm re-introducing myself since I haven't really been on the boards here in a long time. My name is Tawnee. I'm a 25-year-old grad student from Illinois. I'm a lifelong fan of the Sims. I've been playing since Sims 1 came out way, way back in 1999. My favorite game in the series in Sims 3 (which I still primarily play), but I enjoy Sims 4, and of course Sims 2 and Sims 1 are classics. I look forward to meeting lots of new people here and hopefully making some friends with my fellow simmers! :D

Offline AprilRose

• Nooboo
« Reply #4928 on: March 25, 2015, 09:57:38 PM »
Hello everyone my name is Mary Ann. 26 and live in Missouri. I have been playing the Sims since the first base game in 2000. Sims 2 was by far my favorite, I used to make videos and photos for competitions. I never played the Sims 3 I feel out of touch but now I’m playing the Sims 4 and loving It, it seems to have a little bit of flare of 2 to it for me. Anyways glad to find this site I cant wait to hopefully make some follow simmer friends along the way.

Offline jamesm747

• Nooboo
« Reply #4929 on: April 05, 2015, 07:08:15 AM »
Hi, my name is James, I'm 14 and I live in Melbourne, Australia. I've been a fan of the Sims for a few years. The first Sims game I played was The Sims 3 and I got pretty addicted to it! I've been looking through this forum for a while and it seems like a great community, so I'm happy  to be a part of it.

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
  • FerretmaniaDK on Origin
    • World Of Sims
« Reply #4930 on: April 09, 2015, 10:53:05 AM »
Welcome to all the new members.

I'm sure you'll enjoyed being a member here.
It's a great place to be and people are very helpful if you have any questions or need help with stuff :)
I only live in real life when my sims need a break ;)

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

Offline Neurotic

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4931 on: April 09, 2015, 11:16:48 AM »
Hi! I'm a girl gamer who has been playing Sims for around about a year. I love writing, socializing, computers and gaming. I'm a little bit neurotic and shy but I come across as confident and self-assured, I guess I'm a weird mixture of both.
I'm neurotic all right...

Offline alulllaby

• Nooboo
« Reply #4932 on: April 18, 2015, 06:01:16 PM »
Hello! My name is Ashley and I've been directed here a few times while looking for answers for various things, but I finally decided to join the forum because you all seem like great people from what I can tell. :)

Offline BarbaraAnn

• Nooboo
« Reply #4933 on: April 21, 2015, 06:56:39 PM »
Hi! I'm Barbara and I'm a huge lurker to the forum. I started playing Sims 3 about a year ago and I'm addicted.

Offline Keots

• Nooboo
« Reply #4934 on: April 21, 2015, 11:02:48 PM »
Hello simmers!
  My name is Kelsey better known in the Sims community as Keots.  This website has been an amazing resource for me when playing either The Sims 3 or The Sims 4!  I have recommended it to nearly every simmer I talk to.  It was also a huge inspiration for me to start a blog for my sims adventures.  I started www.tsimmer.net as a way to just share my experiences and show new simmers that it isn't always easy starting out in the game so I share the good, bad, and hilarious stories equally.  I want to thank the team at Carl's The Sims 3 and 4 Guide for all of your hard work and dedication to the Sims community.  You guys do a great job and are a tremendous help!