Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1252553 times)

Offline Zoe_Alex123

• Nooboo
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #5220 on: February 26, 2017, 06:47:17 PM »
Hiya!

I started playing the Sims 3 a few years ago and played it A LOT, then I left it for a while and when I recently tried to get back into it, found that it was too much for my pc (I'd been using my parent's before) and thought to give the Sims 4 a try, as it looked much lighter.
Anyway, it works great and Carl and Pam's guide has helped me so much  :D

I've never really been someone to get involved, but the people here seem very nice, so maybe that'll change  :)

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5221 on: February 27, 2017, 04:05:03 PM »
Welcome to the forum @Zoe_Alex123 .  Yes the people here are nice.  That's our golden rule.  Coincidentally it's mine too.  ;)
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cahlaille

• Nooboo
« Reply #5222 on: February 27, 2017, 05:56:50 PM »
Greetings Everyone! I am new to this group and am happy to find people who love sims 4 as much as I do. I would like to have a few friends on origin to talk to occasionally and even better have some live neighbors in my town. I am still learning so I hope as I navigate on here I will learn some things!

Cheers

Cahlaille

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #5223 on: February 27, 2017, 07:26:42 PM »
Welcome, @cahlaille , @Vicar, and @Zoe_Alex123! I hope you all enjoy it here. Vicar, we have many good stories and writers, both in the TS4 and TS3 sections.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline SSDSSDSSDSSD

• Nooboo
    • My Sims 4 blog
« Reply #5224 on: February 28, 2017, 03:16:08 PM »
I'm not new; however, I haven't been on the site for over a year; so this time I'm back and I got a new story blog
http://sims4stories4.weebly.com/

Offline LauraIveta

• Nooboo
« Reply #5225 on: March 06, 2017, 03:54:39 PM »
Hey I am a new member:) I just started to create the sims 4 stories, recently I just made my first one. Now I obsessed with it <3 If u interested, u can check my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJsFDo8ps7o42oG7wKO3ahw :)   
Nice too meet everyone!!!! :)

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5226 on: March 06, 2017, 05:08:27 PM »
Welcome to the forum, @LauraIveta. Good luck with your story. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline hugeboote

• Nooboo
« Reply #5227 on: March 06, 2017, 10:12:50 PM »
Hello

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Offline hugeboote

• Nooboo
« Reply #5228 on: March 06, 2017, 10:14:34 PM »
Hello!  :)

Um, i'm Beetan, from my real name Bee, haha. I'm a young female from Canada, studying in Creative Writing :D

It's been now 12 years since I started playing The Sims, so yeah, i was only a child when it all started. I remember that I fought a lot with my parents because they didn't understand why was I so addicted to this game, and swearing I would never stop playing; well IN YOUR FACE, PARENTS! haha

Umm, I also play a lot of video games and have a passion for animals; i have myself a little pug and a cute cat prince!  ::)

Thanks for reading! I hope we'll have a chance to talk soon!   ;D
I started playing at age 20. Love everything about it! Look me up through sims 3 friends. I really want to send a friend some gifts

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
  • Always dreaming of a winter wonderland.
« Reply #5229 on: March 09, 2017, 09:47:41 PM »
Hi! I'm Nevermore. I've lurked a little for about a month or so, a dynasty got me interested. I think it was a family called Dreamweaver or something. I found it on a google search, and that lead me here.

I mostly play TS3, but have played many other sims games over various consoles and of course PC versions. I have played Sims for a while. (Back to the Sims Bustin' Out days.)

I love the design aspect, and my houses tend to get pretty big and landscape beautiful. I also love gothic fashion, and just love the Create a Style function.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5230 on: March 10, 2017, 02:59:27 PM »
Welcome to the forum @hugeboote and @Nevermore .  I hope you enjoy being part of our community of Sim-Playing people.  :D

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
« Reply #5231 on: March 12, 2017, 07:25:35 PM »
hi! my name is shirley and I am 56years old. I was introduced to the sims by my son who also plays. he knows that I like things where I can create so he let me play his game and I was hooked ever since. now I own my own game and expansions and play every single day. it helps me to relax as I have multiple sclerosis and can no longer work. I find playing this game to be very therapeutic for me. thank you for the welcome. and hope to speak with other members as well

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #5232 on: March 12, 2017, 07:41:23 PM »
Welcome to the forum @Peanuts61, it just goes to show we are never too "young" play sims. I have found it helps with me stress.

Offline caropal

• Nooboo
« Reply #5233 on: March 27, 2017, 09:48:23 AM »
Hi!

I just joined. I have been playing Sims since the original Sims... I guess it's been close to 20 years now... whoa!! I have two computers set up-- One with the Sims 2, and one with the Sims 3... Both are getting slow and I'm looking to buy a new computer to just run my sims, and then I'll get into Sims 4! Looking forward to being a part of this group!

Happy Simming!

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5234 on: March 27, 2017, 04:22:19 PM »
Welcome to the forum @caropal . Looking forward to seeing you on the boards.  Happy Simming!

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

anything