Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1252124 times)

Offline ohthesimanity

• Nooboo
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #5490 on: April 22, 2020, 03:37:42 PM »
Welcome to the forum! 4 will be a change from 3, that's for sure. But the toddlers in 4 are cuter.

Cheers! So I spent a bit of time fiddling with it, and while I won't go as far as saying I hated it, I wasn't impressed by it either. I was a little disappointed.

I've spent my hard earned simoleons on it, so I'm kinda stuck with it now! I'm going to hit the guide today and see if I like it better once I understand how it all works.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #5491 on: April 27, 2020, 12:25:25 AM »
It took me a long time to get used to Sims 4 (and I'm still not there yet).

I still prefer Sims 3.

But as MarianT says, the toddlers are cuter in Sims 4

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline eunju8

• Nooboo
« Reply #5492 on: April 27, 2020, 10:12:01 AM »
Hello, just came in to quickly introduce myself before asking a question.

I’ve been playing the Sims since 3 came out and now play the Sims 4. Since I have time now, I’m trying to complete some challenges such as IDC. I came close once before and I want to actually finish it for real this time. I’ve been lurking around the forums for awhile, but decided to finally say hi and etc.

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #5493 on: May 01, 2020, 09:23:03 AM »
Hi eunju8! Welcome to the Forum! It's a friendly place where we can all chat about Sims, ask questions, and share our Sim stories. I prefer Sims 3 but I have Sims 4 and all it's current EP's, and a few of the GP's, and I must confess that I love the Sims 4 gallery! Good Luck with the challenges and happy simming. :)

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #5494 on: May 01, 2020, 09:31:17 AM »
Welcome to you too, owlsight! It's always nice to meet a Simmer from way back! I came to the party a little later, but started with Sims 1 as well, but Sims 2 came out soon after and what an amazing game! Then 3 and now 4, it's certainly been an interesting Simcoaster ride! As I said above, I do have 4 but my daughter plays it more than I do. Sims 3 is my focus at the moment and I've been playing with the same two families for quite some time now. Any and all questions are welcome and everyone here will do their best to help you with your game. Happy simming!

Offline StupidBunnySuit

• Nooboo
« Reply #5495 on: May 06, 2020, 08:50:50 PM »
Hi there! I've been playing SIMS since 2000. I'm 34 years old from Michigan. A mother of two boys. I'm a dog and cat groomer. I've been doing that for 15 years now.  I love playing the Sims. It is my escape from the real world. I haven't ever played with MODS or CC. I'm nervous to download them because I don't want to take a chance on ruining my game, lol. Any tips or advice on mods or CC is welcomed.

Offline Reekyteek

• Nooboo
« Reply #5496 on: May 07, 2020, 05:24:53 PM »
Hi everyone. I am Reekyteek. I started playing the sims during sims 1, loved it, but had to share the computer with the whole family and didn't get sims 2 or 3. Started watching sims 4 youtube channels and got really into watching James Turners Super sim challenge. I decided that I had to get the sims 4 and try for myself.

I have two sims who have every career, and aspiration completed. They have finished all university degrees and I am currently using them to try to collect every item it is possible to collect in the game, that is every official collectable and every painting your sim can paint, every item you can buy only somewhere that is not build buy, etc.

I am building a huge museum to put all the items in and it makes my computer lag terribly just loading into the lot as there are so many items in there.

I am also 88 babies into a hundred baby challenge with my super sims vampire daughter as the matriarch.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SassyCotton

• Nooboo
« Reply #5497 on: May 17, 2020, 06:38:56 PM »
Hi I'm new here. Hoping to make new friends.
I'll make the choice
To hear that voice
And do the next right thing

Offline DrWho42

• Llama Wrangler
    • Linktree
« Reply #5498 on: May 18, 2020, 02:54:41 PM »
welcome everyone! i started playing again after buying the 2018 expansion pack Get Famous

Offline Alexg1981

• Nooboo
« Reply #5499 on: June 01, 2020, 08:57:17 AM »
Hello everyone, I'm Alessandro but Alex for friend, I come from Italy  :) :) :)
If you visit the link below I will appreciate you, if not it doesn't matter I want friend not enemy
My Youtube Channel

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #5500 on: June 01, 2020, 09:16:24 AM »
Hey @Alexg1981, I'm merging this with our Introduce Yourself thread but also welcome!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Alexg1981

• Nooboo
« Reply #5501 on: June 01, 2020, 09:31:00 AM »
Ops I'm sorry, I was wrong where to write...
If you visit the link below I will appreciate you, if not it doesn't matter I want friend not enemy
My Youtube Channel

Offline Simsgeek4

• Nooboo
  • Hey Guys, I am Sven and i am from Germany. (:
« Reply #5502 on: July 07, 2020, 05:38:21 AM »
Hey Guys i am quite new on this forum but i like to introduce myself to you (:

My name is Sven and I am from beautiful Germany!
I have been a Gamer for many many years now and i have played multiple different Games. I am especially in love with Nintendo Games, such as Super Smash Bros or The Legend of Zelda and Pokemon.
But my Girlfriend has introduced me to the world of Sims and i have played it now quite a bit. Though i have never used cheats or mods, I wanted to start slowly with it and I hope that some People on this Forum can assist me in finding the perfect mods for my game.

I hope you all have a nice day (:

Offline Benarim

• Nooboo
« Reply #5503 on: July 09, 2020, 08:01:21 PM »
Hello!
I'm Benarim, and have been following this site since about 2011 I think..? It all started with a copy of Sims 3 I got for Christmas way back when..
Being pretty disappointed with the Sims 4 recently I decided to boot up the good ol' Sims 3 again, and finally join the forum while I'm at it!
Good to be here! ^^

Offline Mrs Yak

• Nooboo
« Reply #5504 on: July 16, 2020, 09:57:13 AM »
Hi, I'm Erika. I have been playing The Sims since The Sims 1 first came out. I put it down during The Sims 3 but my kids have continued playing. A couple of months ago I began playing The Sims 4 and it has really helped with the anxiety I have been feeling regarding our current world environment. The Sims community is great. I'm happy to be here.