Author Topic: Sims3 on Wii  (Read 8398 times)

Pokey

Re: Sims3 on Wii
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2010, 05:22:23 AM »
Thanks for the reply Pam  :) I'll try to help out, ask/ answer as many questions as possible.

Leto85

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2010, 08:01:32 AM »
About Pokey: Sounds like a new moderator in the making... ;)

@Saltypaws: How about the surf trait that I thought came with The Sims 3 Wii? I saw on the back of the pack of the game a sim surfing at the beach. Can you add some information about that kind of things that changes the game from the pc version?
And people may also curious about that whole karma thing that is new to the Wii version as well as the DS version of the console game. You may consider of upgrating this topic about that kind of stuff.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Missa

• Townie
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2010, 11:23:24 AM »
Does anyone know how the xBox version rates against the wii version? My sister has the sims 3 for her pc but she doesn't have much RAM so it is so slow she never plays it. She had thought about getting the wii version but it's gotten such bad reviews I don't think she would enjoy it, but her husband has an xBox so maybe that is another option. Has anyone played them both?

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2010, 09:25:19 PM »
About Pokey: Sounds like a new moderator in the making... ;)

@Saltypaws: How about the surf trait that I thought came with The Sims 3 Wii? I saw on the back of the pack of the game a sim surfing at the beach. Can you add some information about that kind of things that changes the game from the pc version?
And people may also curious about that whole karma thing that is new to the Wii version as well as the DS version of the console game. You may consider of upgrating this topic about that kind of stuff.

I really didn't get that far into the game.  I did send my sim to the beach and he did swim in the ocean and they can sunbathe on the beach too.  They have little towels to lay on.  Right now, I am fighting with the company that made my tv, it is only three years old and looks like there is thousands of bugs inside the screen, I imagine dead pixels, so I have not really used the tv much, as it gets worse everyday, but I think I will keep the game and try it again, after I am able to get another tv :).
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Leto85

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2010, 02:20:33 PM »
Good luck with your tv. I was asking for more info partly because it would be pitty if you can't enjoy it anymore.
You may like it still, if you try to play it again.

coco_pops

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2010, 08:50:26 PM »
Just a heads up. There is little to no difference between the Xbox and PS3 versions of Sims 3. Just different button configurations and such. And these versions are as close to the vanilla version of Sims 3 PC that anyone with with a slow performing computer could wish for.

There is no cheat console in the console version. Players of there versions will need to pause the game and hold down all four bumper buttons to activate cheats. Doing so will disable achievements though.