Author Topic: Is there a way to change a vampire to a human?  (Read 31610 times)

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
Is there a way to change a vampire to a human?
« on: February 04, 2017, 09:20:52 AM »
I might be totally missing something but can a vampire be changed to human?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Is there a way to change a vampire to a human?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 09:36:58 AM »
Yes.  Your vampire or someone else needs to get to level 15 of the vampire lore skill. That opens up the vampire cure recipe. It requires 10 garlic, 10 wolfsbane and 10 plasmafruit. You can either get these in Forgotten Hollow or buy them off the computer (they're expensive). The potion costs 2500 simoleons. Either your vampire can drink it, or your hunter can "slay vampire." This involves getting into a fight with a vampire and becoming enough of an enemy to get the "slay vampire" option (it's in the Mean category). The vampire doesn't die, just becomes human.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JudesSims

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 11:30:14 AM »
Thank you, @MarianT. Well, at least there's a cure. I'm having trouble getting Lilith to advance in vampire lore. If I try to buy a book it says she needs to research on computer. If she tries to research on computer it says read a tome. Stalemate. 3 of her 5 children are human. I don't think she's going to make her 5 required vamp kids. I had to at least try them, but I'm not enjoying vampires. Must be a personality conflict...lol

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 12:08:25 PM »
Thank you, @MarianT. Well, at least there's a cure. I'm having trouble getting Lilith to advance in vampire lore. If I try to buy a book it says she needs to research on computer. If she tries to research on computer it says read a tome. Stalemate. 3 of her 5 children are human. I don't think she's going to make her 5 required vamp kids. I had to at least try them, but I'm not enjoying vampires. Must be a personality conflict...lol

Her "offspring" are the Sims that she turns into vampires. If she has the ability to turn someone, it's pretty easy. Just click on a Sim and pick that option under Vampire. She doesn't even have to introduce herself. What level of vampire lore does she have?

Offline JudesSims

• Watcher
Is there a way to change a vampire to a human?
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2017, 12:35:08 PM »
I don't know how to tell what level (1-17) she is but she's a Grand Master. As far as I can tell, she has one more level to go to reach the highest level. If I count the lines on the bar on the left, it looks like she's level 16. But, I really can't tell. Her vampire lore skill shows as 9 with barely a sliver to 10.

Edited: on skills panel, she's 9, almost 10

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2017, 01:06:58 PM »
I think level 10 is when you can buy a new vampire tome. Maybe the game thinks she's there already? I don't know whether Lilith and Caleb come with any vampire books in their possession. If not, you could have someone in the household skill up in vampire lore to get the books she'll need.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2017, 04:14:00 PM »
There is a difference between vampire rank level and the Lore Skill level. The Lore Skill is the skill that allows your vampire to make plasma packs form frogs and fish etc whereas leveling up your vampire in power just increases their rank, and unlocks the powers and weaknesses.

It is possible to level up your vamp and hardly level up in Lore Skill as they are 2 different skills and mechanisms.

Lore Skill is from level 1 - 15 Guide

Vampire Ranks from Fledgling to Grand Master Guide
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline DeviousKiwi

• Nooboo
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2017, 09:13:20 PM »
You can also "offer to cure vampirism" under the friendly menu, but you have to be best friends with the target for the option to show up, and have the vampire cure in your inventory.

anything