Author Topic: Children in Sims Medieval  (Read 73266 times)

Offline vicfje

• Nooboo
Re: Children in Sims Medieval
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2018, 10:36:54 AM »
I got a child that had Dread Pirate as a legendary trait, and i sent him off to Advorton Military Academy. The parent died but only my three last children pops up when i chose child succession? Does anybody know how to get him back so i can make him heir?

Offline Sciffy Circo

• Nooboo
    • Sciffy Circo on Sims Exchange
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2019, 06:52:39 PM »
I just got my fiance playing Sims Medieval, and nothing on Google shows me this answer.  How do you send children into the forest to hunt?  Is it just random?  I can see the village shop option, and use that constantly.  But I've never seen an option to actually send a child into the forest.

Also, another search said after child #4 in the entire kingdom, the child gets randomly sent to some other territory, and occasionally sends gifts & letters back.  Pretty cool, never seen that either.

I'm still amazed that after all this time, we're both still managing to see things I'd never before seen in the game.
Find me on Facebook, Sciffy's Sims Page

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sindocat

• Fairy Godfather
  • Townie
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2019, 11:21:41 AM »
I don't believe that children can Hunt in the forest. If they could, the interaction would work like sending them to the Village to shop, since Hero Sims do so by clicking on the signpost at the relevant rabbithole entrance.

Now, I have not added Pirates and Nobles content to my game, so it is just possible that the option comes as a part of that expansion, but honestly, I have never seen it mentioned anywhere.
"Who cannot draw upon three thousand years is living from hand to mouth." - Goethe