Author Topic: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff Pack  (Read 11710 times)

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff Pack
« on: June 07, 2017, 05:35:30 PM »
From the title, you know the next stuff pack is going to be Fitness related.

At the moment, there isn't a lot out about it, but there is a small teaser. 

From the official Sims twitter:
https://twitter.com/TheSims/status/872498424943431682

If you can't see it on twitter, here it is on Youtube, courtesy of SimsVIP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM3xS6UY4Xg

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff Pack
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 06:03:11 AM »
The Don is looking forward to this Stuff Pack. I look forward to seeing him fall and fail, but don't tell him.

Joke aside. Though fitness really isn't my thing, I guess the new items will provide some entertaining animations and be a little more fun to use than the regular workout gear. Plus we get to outfit the gyms with new stuff :)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 06:35:46 PM »
Source:  The Sims.com

Get Fit with The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff Pack!

8 JUNE 2017
BY SIMGURUDRAKE

Fitness Simmers rejoice; The Sims™ 4 Fitness Stuff* is arriving on June 20th, and it's all about embodying a more active lifestyle.

Soon, your athletically inclined Sims, or those just looking for a reason to get off the sofa, can take on a new challenge with the rock climbing treadmill. Yep, you read that right, a rock climbing treadmill! This new piece of equipment will give your Sim an intense workout that allows them to lose weight, while simultaneously building muscle. As your Sim becomes more experienced at bouldering, they can attempt increasingly difficult climbs, as well as compete against others to set high scores.

Official Trailer on Youtube:
The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff: Official Trailer

Is the rock climbing treadmill a bit daunting for your clumsy Sim? No worries! Sims can now enjoy new workout videos with your choice of exercise routine to make them sweat at their local gym, or from the comfort and privacy of their own home. If building is more your thing, you can also revamp the local gym or build out a fitness studio with nature-inspired objects and décor that will fill your Sim with vigor.

Looking to hit the gym but don't want to be distracted by the locals? Pop in the brand new earbuds and crank the music to get your Sim in a muscle-burning mood. These versatile earbuds go wherever your Sim goes, without disturbing other Sims in your vicinity. But what about when you get home and want to relax after an energetic work out? We've got you covered. There are new objects available to make your Sim's home a relaxing sanctuary, including a set of items for your bathroom to make it the perfect place for a post-workout soak

Half the appeal of working out is wearing chic fitness apparel; you want to be the envy of your fellow gym rats after all. Enjoy a collection of vibrant athleisure apparel that will inspire motion, and motivate your Sim to strut around town. Just because you may have skipped leg day doesn’t mean you can’t show off those trendy new yoga pants!

For Sims looking to add a new workout to their regimen, or those just seeking a gateway to getting healthy, there's plenty in The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff to give you an complete workout when it launches June 20th.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 08:37:12 PM »
For once I will have to wait a whole week to get a stuff pack!! I want this the minute it comes out. But Alas, I'll be in Fla on Vacation that week with no computer that plays The Sims.  :'(

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 07:46:44 PM »
Nice to finally have work outs to the TV back.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2017, 08:08:01 PM »
For once I will have to wait a whole week to get a stuff pack!! I want this the minute it comes out. But Alas, I'll be in Fla on Vacation that week with no computer that plays The Sims.  :'(

I live in Fla, guess you could pop by and play mine, lol.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2017, 09:13:12 PM »

Awe, Thanks Saltypaws, but I don't think my guys are gonna let me pull them away from Universal long enough for me to play Sims. LOL

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2017, 08:46:53 AM »

Awe, Thanks Saltypaws, but I don't think my guys are gonna let me pull them away from Universal long enough for me to play Sims. LOL

Sounds like your going to have too much fun to play anyway. Have a great time. 

I am not sure about this pack.  I say that everytime a pack comes out and I get it anyway.  Love the rock climbing wall.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2017, 03:06:31 AM »
Sounds like your going to have too much fun to play anyway. Have a great time. 

I am not sure about this pack.  I say that everytime a pack comes out and I get it anyway.  Love the rock climbing wall.

I stopped buying and supporting Sims 4 after back to work, or the clubs one, something like that.

I was happy to buy all of Sims 3 packs, even ones that didn't interest me (pets/seasons) as I wanted to support the game which I enjoyed. Sims 4 though always stressed me, especially the controls, and stress is for work, not leisure. :)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2017, 05:34:37 AM »
That rock wall looks epic though.
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2017, 05:41:03 AM »
I think the rock wall looks great and I like some of the clothes. I will probably get it pretty fast, as I tend to get everything because I want to try it out, not because I need it. And I have a sims budget so I always put away money each month for sims stuff I might want to buy.

I am the most interested in the new earphone things, would be great if music lover sims could constantly listen to their favorite tune, or if pregnant sims could work on getting their favored kind of offspring on the go. I am also hoping for more interactions or ways to talk to athletic sims to build relationships faster.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2017, 03:32:00 PM »
I like that Sims will be able to exercise in front of the TV and break their backs in the process. Cartoonish humor is much more a founding feature in TS4 than in TS3. You know, I think the devs inspired themselves to create this SP - first, they made sure that a high percentage of the randomly generated Sims were obese. Now comes along a fitness-oriented SP to help them and our eyes out with that 8) Next up must be a beauty salon SP, right?

Anyway, the climbing wall seems to be the main attraction in this SP. I hope it's as fun as they promote.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2017, 06:33:46 PM »
lol @Nindigo   ;D I think one of the first things I will set up is a fitness club that only uses the wall for all my obese townies. Hopefully they will all fail and burn to death.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2017, 06:45:21 PM »
Can they burn to death?  All of the adults in my main family are fitness level 10 and fireproof.  However, some of their extended family isn't fireproof --- although, they're fitness level 10, as well.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2017, 06:48:13 PM »
Nindigo --- at least we have Vintage Glamour with those 2 vanity tables.

I voted for the bridal stuff pack, but that lost to that eco pack.  At least, the eco pack seems to fit in with OR and movie stuff.