Author Topic: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Completed!  (Read 159687 times)

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, The Brain Trust!
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2017, 11:54:48 AM »
Wow, I'm stupid, Izumi was hanging around so much I thought she'd already joined the household. Wow, good job, self. Way to pay attention. *headdesk*

Hmm...maybe have Abernathy go to different bars on Alien Night and see if any aliens catch his/your eye? Since he's not really clicking with human beings or vampires, and he loves science/experimenting on things, maybe aliens could give something he's looking for.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, The Brain Trust!
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2017, 12:00:35 PM »
Wow, I'm stupid, Izumi was hanging around so much I thought she'd already joined the household. Wow, good job, self. Way to pay attention. *headdesk*

Hmm...maybe have Abernathy go to different bars on Alien Night and see if any aliens catch his/your eye? Since he's not really clicking with human beings or vampires, and he loves science/experimenting on things, maybe aliens could give something he's looking for.
Psh, there's no stupidity at play there at all.  Basically, Candy, Summer, and Izumi all practically live there since I have the club gathering going almost all the time so there's always one of those extras around for a quick rallying of the troops.  They also help out by always eating whatever food is handy (poor Candy).
I enjoy that you've now cast a vote for "none of the above."  Alien night does sound like an Abernathy thing to do at least to get DNA samples.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Took Immortal Dynasty, The Man of Science
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2017, 12:46:24 AM »
Pippin:  We left the Took household with the heir in a conundrum.  Actually, I just like the word "conundrum."  Realistically, he was just vaguely indecisive.
Abernathy:  Conundrum did sound better.
Pippin:  Right?  But perhaps more importantly, the heir's mother was quite unhappy with one of the potential spouses.

Rieko:  So you ate one of our guests?
Izumi:  I wouldn't say "ate."  It's more like I nibbled fairly aggressively at her. 
Rieko:  Excuse me.  I must go mix up a drink.
Izumi:  Ummm, okay...
Abernathy:  Ooooooo, this is about to get interesting.
Candy:  What is?
Abernathy:  Just watch.
Rieko:  Alright, fang freak, it's go time!

Candy:  OH!  That's gotta hurt!

Abernathy:  Hmm, didn't know an arm could bend that way.

Rieko:  In your face!
Abernathy:  Literally.
Pippin:  And so, we did away with Izumi's vampiric ways.  Oh, guess it's about time for Abernathy to start his job.

Abernathy:  Umm, random dramatic running shot?
Pippin:  Kind of.
Abernathy:  Should I be in slow motion?
Pippin:  Yes.  That would be nice!
Abernathy:  You are a special kind of cookie.

Abernathy:  It is slightly possible that my job is not very exciting to document at this point.
Pippin:  (sigh) You're right.  At any rate, we've started to narrow down the spouse choices, and since you aren't choosing Tanvi...

Tanvi:  Thanks for agreeing to meet with me, Congressman Feng.  I'm really interested in a career in politics.
Victor (whom I have accidentally been calling Vincent off and on):  Oh, I'd be quite delighted to take you under my wing, as they say.

Tanvi:  Wow, you were being very literal!
Victor/Vincent:  I have a feeling you and I will be working very closely together.
Tanvi:  I have a feeling that is also literal.
Victor/Vincent:  Guilty as charged!
Pippin:  Well, be quick about it.  We've already gotten your warning from Grim.
Rieko:  Nice sensitivity, Pippin.
Pippin:  Hey!  I was complimenting his good genes!  Oh, look who's back from work.

Abernathy:  Hey, Fluffy!  Are you sure she's the right choice?
Fluffy:  MooOOO moomoo Mooooo.
Abernathy:  Okay, if you're sure Mom will be on board with that.  You know what?  I think I'm going to autonomously go to bed even though I'm not tired.
Fluffy:  Moo?
Abernathy:  No idea.
Pippin:  Hey!  Wake back up and go interact socially!

Abernathy:  Yo, trophy wife!
Izumi:  So, Abernathy, your mom cured my vampirism.
Abernathy:  Yep.  Pretty sure it was so you'd stop eating people.
Izumi:  Anyway, now I'm exactly what you need me to be to be your wife and you have everything I want in a husband:  wealth and status.
Abernathy:  Well, I was going to marry you.  You know, the whole trophy wife thing and all.  So you don't really need to make your case.
Izumi:  I know, but I'm going to persuade you anyway.

SMOOOOOCH!!
Abernathy:  I...that was...
Izumi:  That was...?

Abernathy:  Well, I'm a man of science.  That seemed amazing the first time, but it's important to do more research to see if that continues to be just as amazing.
Izumi:  Well, you did say I'd be your test subject, so...

Pippin:  Well, this seems sweet and happy.  It's like everything worked out wonderfuly and positively with no cruel or vile manipulations.  Well, I guess the whole fight and aggressive curing of vampirism could be called cruel.  And she was kind of forced into the relationship even before Abernathy was born simple because she's pretty.  And even after that, there was a threat that she might be replaced with one of Abernathy's schoolmates.
Rieko:  Enough "Sympathy for the Devil," Jagger.

Rieko:  Alright, Nasty McVampqueen, you seem to have wormed your way into my poor boy's heart.
Izumi:  Actually, if memory serves, you pushed him on me back when he was still a toddler, so...
Rieko:  Enough!  If you're going to do this whole "trophy wife" thing, you're going to do it properly.
Izumi:  I'm sorry, what?

Izumi:  Ugh, this is exhausting!
Rieko:  Less whining!  More toning!!
Tanvi:  Umm, your household's really weird, Mr. Took.
Gaivan:  I that....we can...if they...for example...and it's...pretty much.
Tanvi:  Thanks for proving my point.
Pippin:  And speaking of households...or families anyway...

Pippin:  The Pancake twins aged up still looking extremely identical.

Macie (in the dress):  Look, daddy, I'm still way prettier than my ugly hag of a sister!
Chelsie (not in the dress):  I wish we weren't identical so I could deny that we're related.
Johnny:  Umm, just out of curiosity, does Bob know I'm your dad?
Pippin:  And Raj had some visitors.

Pippin:  This is Madeleine.  She's now a teen.  And gorgeous.
Miko:  Sure, Abernathy already picks a spouse before my beautiful baby ages up to teen.
Gretchen:  Gee, thanks mom.
Miko:  Okay little miss I-got-myself-into-unique-BFF status.
Raj:  Ummm, and your mom and I think you're beautiful, sweetie.
Gretchen:  You're the best, dad!
Pippin:  And speaking of dads, Johnny was about to become a father...again...

Pippin:  Awww, how sweet!  A little boy.  What are you going to name him?
Johnny:  Chuckles!
Pippin:  ...really?
Johnny:  He can go by Chuck.  (wipes a tear)  Okay, one more snuggle and then you've got to head to Sixam Chuck.

Johnny:  Bye bye, little guy (wipes another tear)
Pippin:  Awww, poor sad dad.  And also speaking of dads, Abernathy's dad had a rather significant moment.

Gaivan:  Oww I...and hair...that I can...with back...because that was!
Pippin:  Yep, you bet it was.  Or something.  Ready for some magic fish cake?

Gaivan:  Hmmmm, it has a peculiar taste, but the combination of the death flower and angelfish really bursts on the palette!
Pippin:  Why?  Every time it's food you become so articulate.
Rieko:  Welcome to my world.
Pippin:  And welcome to immortality, Gaivan Took:  first immortal of the Took household!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, The Man of Science
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2017, 01:30:15 AM »
I'm so happy that Abernathy ended up with Izumi after all. I mean, dat name!!!
Also, I'm curious whether she's gotten on better terms with the household since her cure.

Next time everybody goes to the gym to work out, please take Candy Behr! (Or Abernathy could make then give Candy a Slimify serum...)

Back to Gaivan, is he sitting in the subterranean Took Museum? It looks enormous! 

*blows horn and whirls the twirly thingamabob
Congrats on being the first Took to savor Ambrosia, Gaivan! Your journey to immortality just whizzed by!

And Abernathy looks so much like his father, except with wavy red hair! May you enjoy your father's professional success!
Looking forward to meeting the next-generation Took!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2017, 07:48:30 AM »
If Abernathy hurries up and gets Izumi pregnant, and she eats carrots, Gen 3 could marry one of the Pancake twins (the one that's pretty, of course).
Congrats to Gaivan! Just keep him away from hot tubs and exercise equipment. Meditation is good.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2017, 11:36:59 AM »
Over the moon that Izumi was chosen  :)

Congrats on the first immortal, I noticed you have the 'embarrassed' emotion listed twice for his requirement, was one of them meant to be 'sad'?
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2017, 01:46:52 PM »
I'm so happy that Abernathy ended up with Izumi after all. I mean, dat name!!!
Also, I'm curious whether she's gotten on better terms with the household since her cure.

Next time everybody goes to the gym to work out, please take Candy Behr! (Or Abernathy could make then give Candy a Slimify serum...)

Back to Gaivan, is he sitting in the subterranean Took Museum? It looks enormous! 

*blows horn and whirls the twirly thingamabob
Congrats on being the first Took to savor Ambrosia, Gaivan! Your journey to immortality just whizzed by!

And Abernathy looks so much like his father, except with wavy red hair! May you enjoy your father's professional success!
Looking forward to meeting the next-generation Took!
Izumi is on great terms with Abernathy.  She and Rieko, of course, have a massive hate bar because of the whole fighting involved in curing.  For every two autonomous positive interactions, they'll throw in at least one mean or mischief interaction  :=/
Yes, Izumi definitely had the name working for her, not to mention her hair.
"Well-rounded" Candy is quite amusing.  I have two treadmills in the house, she simply avoids them.
Abernathy is definitely making great progress!  I'm thinking I'll end up sitting around with nothing but the career left before too long.

If Abernathy hurries up and gets Izumi pregnant, and she eats carrots, Gen 3 could marry one of the Pancake twins (the one that's pretty, of course).
Congrats to Gaivan! Just keep him away from hot tubs and exercise equipment. Meditation is good.
Haha, go Team Pancakes!  Macie and Chelsie are quite awesome.  A soon-to-be elder spouse would have the advantage of being a well-developed character simply through the advantage of time and would have the additional and morbid advantage of clearing space in the house sooner.
Gaivan has taken up yoga as a go-to time filler.  He also just started learning the piano.  A very safe hobby option, I think.

Over the moon that Izumi was chosen  :)

Congrats on the first immortal, I noticed you have the 'embarrassed' emotion listed twice for his requirement, was one of them meant to be 'sad'?
So glad to see you back on the forum!  Haven't heard from you in a while.
Thanks for catching my typo.  The "cry it out" should have been with a sad moodlet (I think from when Jeremy passed, but it might have been Geeta), not an embarrassed.
I'm having so much fun with this dynasty and feel like it's going really well (knock on wood or at least pixels that resemble wood).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Took Immortal Dynasty, Their Own Private Party
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2017, 01:48:10 PM »
Pippin:  When last we left the Took household, Gaivan had successfully achieved immortality.  Abernathy, in the meantime, was dealing with all the boredom of being the heir.

Pari:  HELP!!!  I'm on FIRE!!!
Dominik:  Must extinguish this desk!!

Abernathy:  Excellent thinking, Dominik.  We can't lose our research.
Pari:  HELP MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Abernathy:  Oh, I'm just kidding, Pari.  I'll extinguish you.  After the desk.
Pippin:  See?  Boredom.  For some reason, Pari is his closest friend at work.  And speaking of close friends...

Elsa:  So, Pinocchio.  I understand you have terrible taste in women.
Abernathy:  I do.  I really do.
Pippin:  Oh, dear Elsa.  Fear not.  You will be pollinated and we will not lose your awesome genes.
Elsa:  Ah, I'll be some reproductive footnote in this dynasty.  Outstanding.
Pippin:  It sounds like way less of a compliment when you phrase it that way.   But speaking of compliments...

Candy:  Good heavens, Abernathy.  Look how handsome you've become!
Abernathy:  Oh, good heavens, I think I'm needed in some room without a flirty aura.  Actually, I think something's happening on the porch...

Victor:  There's a light.  I think I want to go to it...

Grim:  Nice!  Collapsing in front of the door prevents my boy Abe from coming out and getting a sad moodlet.  You are a class act, Vincent.
Pippin:  Actually, his name's Victor.
Grim:  Really?  Huh.  Had it wrong all this time.  Ah well.
Pippin:  RIP, Victor.  If only your last efforts with Tanvi had taken.  For some reason, Victor had more failed attempts than any other pollinator.  Speaking of pollinating.

Johnny:  You're sure you aren't already pregnant?
Navya:  Naw, we should try some more just to make sure.
Johnny:  I so love you!

Izumi:  OWW!!!  Hey, are you laughing at me?!?!
Rieko:  What?  Me?  No.  I just find this particular song very amusing.
Izumi:  Ugh, the pains I go through for you, Abernathy!
Pippin:  Come now, is it really all pain?

Izumi:  When I don't even have time to shower before being intimate with my sweetheart?  Yes.  Pain.
Pippin:  "Pain" is fairly relative.

Fluffy:  OMnomNOMNOM!!

Fluffy:  BLARGH!!
Navya:   Ugh, I have never been more disgusted in my life!
Izumi:  Never mind.  Not showering is no biggie.  My life is awesome.  After I grab a shower, could you send the in-laws to the porch, please?
Pippin:  Umm, sure...?

Izumi:  Abernathy, my sweet, you are frustratingly odd and ceaselessly bewildering, and my life would be so boring without that.  If you would have me, I would love to join your family as your wife.  Oh, and it would be nice if our baby was actually legitimate.
Gaivan:  And the...so sweet...because she was...and now we're...yes.
Rieko:  Agreed.  It was sweet of her to ask us to be here for that.  And a wedding makes great sense since we have a party requirement.  Battle stations, everyone!!
Pippin:  Wedding party!!!

Raj:  Hello, Gretchen!  Why don't you chat with your old dad for about 2 hours?
Gretchen:  Party requirement?
Raj:  Psh no!  Well, yes, but I also like spending time with my darling daughter!
Gretchen:  Your favorite daughter?
Johnny:  Wow, I don't envy you, Raj!

Johnny:  So I told Raj I didn't envy him and then Macie and Chelsie show up and start asking me which of them is my favorite.
Abernathy:  I think I'll only have one child.
Johnny:  Smart.

Pippin:  Totally just showing off the cake here.
Izumi:  So this shot has nothing to do with how gorgeous I look in my dress?
Pippin:  Psh, as if!  You always look gorgeous.
Candy:  What?
Pippin:  But not as gorgeous as Candy.  Please don't hit me.
Candy:  Better.
Izumi:  Well, let's head to the arch!

Izumi:  When your mom shoved an awkward toddler in front of me and said he'd be my husband, I thought she was crazy.  Now I know I'm the one who's crazy.  About you.
Abernathy:  And in the realms of intimacy and passion, you will be my only test subject.
Pippin:  You know, for him, that was fairly sweet.

About half the audience:  (sigh) That should have been me.

Pippin:  Cake time!

Johnny:  So, Ritvik, we have an opening for a pollinator...
Pippin:  Quick, Gaivan, learn his traits!
Gaivan:  He's...not that...and mean...because not...and unflirty...
Ritvik:  So, pollinator, eh?
Johnny:  Yes, so if you know anyone other than you who might be good for that job, please let me know.  Good day, sir.
Ritvik:  But I could...
Johnny:  I said good day!!
Pippin:  Way to channel your inner Willy Wonka!

Abernathy:  So glad we have four of you eating cake so we'll finish our final requirement for a gold medal.
Izumi:  And I'm so glad this is a calorie-free cake so mom-in-law doesn't shackle me to the treadmill again.
Macie:  Shackle?
Gretchen:  She's speaking metaphorically.
Izumi:  No, it was literal.
Rieko:  Woot!  Gold medal!  Dance party!!

Izumi:  Wow!  Really, Candy and Summer?
Candy:  Hey, if you've got it, flaunt it!

Abernathy:  So, this must be what horrendously uncomfortable feels like.
Pippin:  Weirdest dance party of all time.
Izumi:  Let's go have our own little party, Abernathy.
Abernathy:  But, this wedding party is our party...?
Izumi:  You're so sweetly naïve.

Abernathy:  Oh!  Party!  Right. Got it.

Pippin:  Well, Rieko, seems like things are going well.
Rieko:  Yep.  They really are.
Pippin:  And it seems like Abernathy is really, genuinely happy.
Rieko:  So it seems.
Pippin:  So, are you maybe just a little bit more okay with the choice of Izumi as spouse?
Rieko:  A bit.  But this doesn't mean I like her.
Pippin:  Understood.  So, with one immortal already cemented in place (and ambrosia stock-piled), Abernathy has managed to complete all of his whims, is one more level of gardening away from completing his second aspiration, and has hit level 5 of his career.  On top of that, Izumi is pregnant with our third immortal.  Things are going well.

Pippin:  So, so very well.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Their Own Private Party
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2017, 03:18:43 PM »
Great wedding! And Ritvik does not have the right traits for a pollinator. Looking forward to seeing Gen3.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2017, 03:37:27 PM »
Wow, Izumi does look amazing in that wedding gown--I mean, wedding cake--shot!
Did Victor have the fertile reward trait? I think I would just have the pollinator "try for baby" until the female sim gave the little nausea gesture, haha.

Rest in peace, Victor. We look forward to meeting your offspring!

And never complain about sitting around because your heir is getting things done early--it's always better to be ahead of the requirements than behind.
Just think, with all your free time, you can take your sims out to do fun things!

I'm soooo excited that your next update will probably introduce your Gen3 heir! *jumps up and down gleefully

P.S. Why is Gaivan running around topless at his son's wedding party?

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2017, 07:16:22 AM »
That's so odd that Victor failed a lot of his pollination, I thought trying twice was enough. Seems enough for my pollinators anyway. Would I call this a lovely wedding? Yes, it was lovely until Summer and Candy... Need I say more?  ;)
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2017, 11:37:26 AM »
Great wedding! And Ritvik does not have the right traits for a pollinator. Looking forward to seeing Gen3.
Yeah, I thought Ritvik was going to be a nice addition until Gaivan learned his traits.  Ah well.
Glad you enjoyed the wedding!  I think Abernathy and Izumi are just adorable together!

Wow, Izumi does look amazing in that wedding gown--I mean, wedding cake--shot!
Did Victor have the fertile reward trait? I think I would just have the pollinator "try for baby" until the female sim gave the little nausea gesture, haha.

Rest in peace, Victor. We look forward to meeting your offspring!

And never complain about sitting around because your heir is getting things done early--it's always better to be ahead of the requirements than behind.
Just think, with all your free time, you can take your sims out to do fun things!

I'm soooo excited that your next update will probably introduce your Gen3 heir! *jumps up and down gleefully

P.S. Why is Gaivan running around topless at his son's wedding party?

Gaivan actually tried to go to bed before the wedding ended.  We just rally the troops all the time, so my Sims take every chance they get to try to go to bed even though they aren't tired.
Victor did not get any rewards for himself, but he might have gotten me a potion of youth or two  ;=)
And yes, you're about to meet gen 3!

That's so odd that Victor failed a lot of his pollination, I thought trying twice was enough. Seems enough for my pollinators anyway. Would I call this a lovely wedding? Yes, it was lovely until Summer and Candy... Need I say more?  ;)
Well, once Victor hit elder, he'd get the negative achy moodlets each time he'd try for baby, so he'd have the single attempt each time and then need to cool off for a few hours.  I don't think Jaime ever got the uncomfortable moodlet.  That man was like a machine!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Took Immortal Dynasty, Song and Dance
« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2017, 11:37:54 AM »
Pippin:  We return to the Took household where Gaivan's piano practice goes along quite nicely with Izumi's singing practice.

Izumi:  (singing) Despite all my rage
                         I am still just a rat in a cage

Pippin:  Hmmm, not what one might have expected.  Anyway, we continued holding pollinator auditions.

Otis:  So, anyway, that's why I think I'd make a good pollinator.
Gaivan:  And he's...that has...bookworm...and like he's...Wolverine look...
Pippin:  Yeah, I think we could do better.  And speaking of doing better, Abernathy only needs two more gold medal social events to finish that requirement.  Dinner party, anyone?

Abernathy:  My mom said I have to thank you all for coming.  I didn't really want any of you here.
Gretchen:  I dodged such a bullet not marrying him.

Johnny:  So, Navya, are you pregnant yet?
Navya:  Probably not.  We should keep trying.
Johnny:  I love you so much!

Pippin: Well, people are eating, music has been listened to, guests have been thanked, Macie is still really mad she isn't the spouse, and the gold medal has happened.
Rieko:  Celebratory dance time!!

Pippin:  Hmmm, not one of our more impressive dance numbers.

Pippin:  Oh, never mind.  Good job, Rieko!
Rieko:  I got moves like Jagger!
Pippin:  Time to go for that gold medal date!

Izumi:  Ooooo, it's so exciting to actually go on a date with you!  We never really did the whole courting thing!
Abernathy:  Sorry, what?  I was distracted by the view as I was staring intensely at you.
Izumi:  Aww, that was probably intended to be sweet instead of creepy.
Abernathy:  You know me so well.

Izumi:  Ummm, why is your hand coming through my chest?
Abernathy:  Because I want to be the only one in your heart of course.
Izumi:  That sentiment is not intended to be literal.
Abernathy:  Oh.  Oops.  I'm sure I can stitch that up.
Pippin:  Wait, who's that?

Abernathy:  Honey!  You were a red-haired mixologist and became a dynasty spouse, she's a red-haired mixologist...
Izumi:  No, dear, she's not a vampire and will probably be an elder before our baby, assuming a son, would even be a young adult.
Abernathy:  So...pollination?
Teagan:  You know I can hear you, right?
Pippin:  Look, there's an old guy in the background.  Oh, and another over there!  Gaivan!  Come learn their traits.

Gaivan:  And the...with moustache...has the traits...and romantic...dance machine...and that...music lover.
Pippin:  Thank you, other elder guy, you may go.
Other Elder Guy:  But I...
Pippin:  You.  May.  Go.
Other Elder Guy:  (sigh)

New Pollinator Guy:  It's such a joy to be part of the household!
Gaivan:  And we...because you...and helping.
New Pollinator Guy:  Ummm, I do have a name, Pippin...
Pippin:  Yeah you do!  That type of confidence is exactly what we like about you!  Now go meet some ladies.
New Pollinator Guy:  (sigh)  Okay.

Pippin:  So, you just gonna check out Victoria's physique or actually talk to her?
New Pollinator Guy:  Sure.  She gets a name.
Pippin:  Less whining!  More pollinating!

Pippin:  That's more like it!  Now where's our second favorite red-haired mixologist?
Izumi:  Aww, thanks, Pippin!

Pippin:  Excellent work, New Pollinator Guy!
Teagan:  Does your Watcher not even know your name?
New Pollinator Guy:  I don't wanna talk about it.
Pippin:  And another pollinator had a lovely moment.

Johnny:  Navya Gupta, will you do me the honor of being my living-out-of-the-dynasty-house wife?
Navya:  Of course I will, old man!

Navya:  Now let's go make a baby!
Johnny:  Ummm, are you sure you aren't already pregnant?
Navya:  Nope!  Pollinate me, old man!
Johnny:  I so love you!!
Pippin:  But speaking of pollinating, Abernathy had...pollinated...his wife...
Rieko:  Smooth transition there, Pippin!
Pippin:  Yeah...

Izumi:  Yeah, so....I'm in labor.  Maybe you could take care of these dishes?
New Pollinator Guy:  Oh, I don't know, maybe somebody with a name should do that.
Izumi:  You're really going to be petty about the name thing while I'm about to push a child out of my body?
New Pollinator Guy:  ...I'm sorry...
Izumi:  I'll let it slide this time.  Good thing my hubby's a scientist.  I'm sure he'll be calm and composed through the delivery.

Abernathy:  Ohmygosh!!!  Babytime!!!  WhatdoIdo?!?!?!
Pippin:  You were kidding, weren't you?
Izumi:  Yep!

Izumi:  So, I'm here to give birth.  I brought my own hospital gown to save time.
Receptionist:  Smart!
Izumi:  Thanks!  And if you see a red-haired guy with a big nose wandering around, that's just my hubby.  He's panicking a bit...by which I mean a lot.  Hope that's not an issue.
Receptionist:  That's just an average Tuesday around here.

Abernathy:  Dr.  Manbun?  Are you sure everything's okay?  Do you need me to stitch her up?
Dr.  Manbun:  Ummm, my name's not actually Dr. Manbun...
Izumi:  Can we focus on the baby, please?
Dr.  Manbun:  ...fine...

Dr.  Manbun:  Alright, one last push...
Izumi:  Push?  I thought you were pulling the baby out with the machine?!?!
Dr.  Manbun:  Just a bit of medical humor.  We're all done now.

Pippin:  Aww, a sweet baby boy!  What are you naming him?
Izumi:  Chantons.  It's French for "sing" in the first person plural.
Pippin:  So "we sing?"
Izumi:  Indeed we do!
Pippin:  Gen 3 has arrived, Abernathy has finished all his social event requirements, completed both aspirations, maxed gardening and has almost maxed logic, and he got a promotion to level 6 in the science career.  Things are going gloriously for the Took household...except for Raj who got his first warning from Grim...

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Song and Dance
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2017, 12:16:34 PM »
A panicking father is absolutely necessary to successful childbirth.
Looking forward to seeing Navya and Johnny's offspring! And Chantons as a toddler, too. It'll be interesting to see if he keeps the nose.
With the dance machine trait, your nameless pollinator can take disco naps between sessions.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Song and Dance
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2017, 02:11:35 PM »
Awwww c'mon. Your romantic, music lovin' dance machine is cool! Check him out puckering up for the kill!
Tell us his name! It's not Pippin, is it?!

So, is Johnny/Summer's kid a future spouse/helper? Has Johnny left his pollinating ways behind?

Congratz, Abernathy, on nabbing those gold medals! And welcome to the Took household, Chantons!
A delightful update!

anything