Author Topic: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Completed!  (Read 159692 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Lacing 'em Up
« Reply #165 on: October 23, 2017, 10:59:16 PM »
Please tell me that Wade and Amelia didn't exchange promise rings because that's been known to prevent the couple from proposing as young adults.
But good thing, Wade's already broken up with all his former liaisons because that's also been known to prevent a couple from proposing as young adults.

I'm confused about who Lacy is. Where did she come from? Whose kid is she?
This was a great chapter, Pippin! Way to write yourself out of your spousal indecision, lol.
Yay, Amelia! But she can't move in until she's a young adult, right?

Edited to add: My two fave lines were:
Pony-tail Langraab Boy:  So...guess I'm not getting another kiss?
Boxer Shorts Guy:  So...guess I should go put my clothes back on?

Pippin, you crack me up!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #166 on: October 26, 2017, 04:10:26 PM »
Please tell me that Wade and Amelia didn't exchange promise rings because that's been known to prevent the couple from proposing as young adults.
But good thing, Wade's already broken up with all his former liaisons because that's also been known to prevent a couple from proposing as young adults.

This was a great chapter, Pippin! Way to write yourself out of your spousal indecision, lol.

Yeah, I'm worried about the promise rings, too. I thought everyone knew to avoid them.
Lacy is the daughter of Gaivan and Myla. I can't begin to think what the relationship term to Wade would be -- great half-aunt?
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #167 on: October 26, 2017, 11:11:23 PM »
Lacy is in Gen 2, technically, so, yeah, great-aunt to Wade is right (Gen 2 being his granddad). I'm also pretty sure Gen 5 won't be related to her (or at least won't recognize it) so I'm pulling for her to be the Gen 5 spouse. She's the right age, ~four weeks older than Gen 5, she's cute as a button (we seriously need that color back in the family, and she could also be carrying the nose- it might not show up on a girl the way it does a boy), and she's a go-getter/job-well-done kinda gal.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #168 on: October 27, 2017, 09:29:31 AM »
Yay, Amelia! Welcome to the family. Please tell me Lacy is on the short list for Gen 5 spouse because she is hysterical and knows how to get the job done. Congrats on completing Serial Romantic so early, Wade. You are well on your way.
Well, Lacy is already into her teen years in-game and the 5th heir isn't even conceived, plus I'd like to not have family marry into the family if it can be helped.  Glad you're loving her, though.  She's an excellent character and definitely is on my short list to be a founder for whatever I do next  ;=)

Edited to add: My two fave lines were:
Pony-tail Langraab Boy:  So...guess I'm not getting another kiss?
Boxer Shorts Guy:  So...guess I should go put my clothes back on?

Pippin, you crack me up!
Yep.  Totally did the promise ring thing.  Didn't know it was an issue.  Live and learn, I suppose.
Lacy is Gaivan and Myla's first-born (as Marian helpfully provided) and has been the only female Took so far!  That male gene runs super-strong in this family!  I also greatly enjoyed using her as a story-telling device in this update!
Glad you enjoyed the update.
Also, thanks for PMing with me to problem-solve the Amelia-early-move-in scenario.  You're kind of a SimGenius.  Just sayin'.

Yeah, I'm worried about the promise rings, too. I thought everyone knew to avoid them.
Lacy is the daughter of Gaivan and Myla. I can't begin to think what the relationship term to Wade would be -- great half-aunt?
Well, the promise rings might ruin the whole proposal thing, but if they're both living in the same household and have the next heir, I'm still HoF legal, right?
Great-half-aunt Lacy.  That's so weird!!  Especially since she's a life stage younger than him!  Oh, Immortal Dynasties, you do such fun things to family dynamics  :=)

Lacy is in Gen 2, technically, so, yeah, great-aunt to Wade is right (Gen 2 being his granddad). I'm also pretty sure Gen 5 won't be related to her (or at least won't recognize it) so I'm pulling for her to be the Gen 5 spouse. She's the right age, ~four weeks older than Gen 5, she's cute as a button (we seriously need that color back in the family, and she could also be carrying the nose- it might not show up on a girl the way it does a boy), and she's a go-getter/job-well-done kinda gal.
She is super cute and I'm also a big fan of the nose.  Who nose knows, maybe it will just come back on its own next generation?

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Took Immortal Dynasty, Political Par-TAY!
« Reply #169 on: October 27, 2017, 09:29:59 AM »

Pippin:  We rejoin the Took household to find Gaivan hard at work lying around.

Gaivan:  And that...'cause it's the...and so we need...as a pollinating...
Ahmed Villareal:  Wait, pollinating?  Okay.  I'm in!
Pippin:  And he gets right to work.

Masami:  (sigh) Why am I only pollinator bait and not a spouse option?
Ahmed:  Oh, my dear, your beauty is far to great to be wasted on having only a single child.  Rather, you should bring your beauty into the world multiple times!
Pippin:  Oh, he's good!  But Masami wasn't the only visitor to the Took household.

Guadalupe:  Okay, I get why Amelia's here, but why did I have to come along?  Was a chaperone required?
Gaivan:  No you were...and we need...since a teen...so if you?
Guadalupe:  ...No idea what you said.
Fulffy:  MooOOO moo MOO mooMOOmoo Moo?
Guadalupe:  Oh, I'd love to move into the dynasty household and bring my daughter Amelia along with me to make the early move-in of the teen bride-to-be dynasty legal and everything.
Pippin:  Wow, thanks for explaining my strategy so well!
Fluffy:  MoOO moo MOOmoo?
Pippin:  Okay, Oshizu's strategy.
Ahmed:  Well, it's been a good run, people!

Pippin:  Ah, the curse of going with elder pollinators strikes again.

Grim:  Ahmed Villareal, you managed to pollinate four lovely ladies including the insanely beautiful Rachel Cowan.
Rachel:  Aww, thanks, Grim!
Grim:  You got it, hot stuff.  Wanna go for sushi after this?
Rachel:  I'd love to!
Fulffy:  moo MOO MooOO?
Grim:  Oh, right.  Gotta actually reap him first.
Pippin:  And speaking of members of the Brain Trust...

Pippin:  Lacy...
Lacy:  Princess Lacy, thank you.
Pippin:  Princess Lacy is in the last days of her childhood.  Similarly, Wade is in his last day of being a teen.  What d'ya say, champ, wanna build those skills before you age up and start a career?

Wade:  I'm soooooooooooooooo going to miss kissing you!
Amelia:  Easy there, doofblossom!  It's only going to be five days!
Pippin:  Okay.  Taking that as a "no" on the skilling...however, the last day of the teen years could not last forever.

Amelia:  Happy birthday, doofball!  Wait, are you crying?
Wade:  I are missing for that we are have kissing!
Amelia:  (facepalms) Yep, that's my big, manly man.
Pippin:  And Amelia's big, manly crybaby joins the political career and immediately gets the task of choosing a cause...and I've forgotten which one it was.
Lacy:  It's less important than me!!
Pippin:  True stuff!  Wade was not the only one to age up.

Lacy:  The princess is ready to rule the kingdom!
Pippin:  You're lovely!
Lacy:  I know.
Pippin:  But did she get the...

Pippin:  SHE DID!!!!  Oh, welcome back, Took nose.
Abernathy:  Tell them the other thing.
Pippin:  I was getting there.  We've basically gotten to the point where our household is not going to have the space to continue accommodating a pollinator, so I decided...
Lacy and Myla:  Who decided?
Pippin:  (sigh) The queen and the princess have decided that Abernathy might have to do a bit of pollinating to make sure we always have friend options who are not as likely to be culled.
Abernathy:  What?  You told me this was scientific experimentation!
Pippin:  Well, it's that too.  I mean, we must know if the "transform" feature on the SimRay really impacts genetics and how.

Pippin:  Alexandria Stoddard.  Totally lovely.  Too young for Chantons, too-not-Amelia for Wade.  Just right for the SimRay.

Pippin:  Umm, did you warm up on those poor, innocent bystanders?
Abernathy:  There is no such thing as an innocent bystander, there are only scientists and test subjects, and Izumi is the only test subject I actually want to experiment on.
Izumi:  Awww, he's so sweet!
Alexandria:  Yeah, he's a real peach.
Pippin:  And after a jaunt to the ancient ruins to build momentum for the "experiment..."

Abernathy:  Yes, I suppose you'll do.
Alexandria:  (swoon)
Pippin:  Wow, you are so not smooth. 

Pippin:  Ah, I'm sure having his grandpa caught cavorting in a bush in a public place will really help Wade's political career.
Amelia:  Wait, didn't you join a political party, doofwad?
Wade:  I'm her are call doofwad.
Amelia:  So, yes then?
Wade:  Yes.
Amelia:  Then I think it's time for a political par-TAY!
Pippin:  Alright, dinner party time!

Guadalupe:  Umm, I have level 1 cooking skill.  Why isn't the gourmet chef doing this?
Pippin:  He's making drinks in case we need to have 4 Sims have drinks.
Guadalupe:  Ah, I suppose that having the pro focus on the thing that is only possibly going to happen while the novice works on the thing that is for sure going to matter makes great sense.
Pippin:  ...it's a good thing you have that neat trait and like being a cleaning slave or I'd...be less happy...right now...
Guadalupe:  Oooo, I'm shaking in my boots.

Alexandria:  Miriam?  Is that you?
Miriam:  (sigh) Yeah, I've dropped a notch again and got used as a test subject for the SimRay.  I can't imagine anything worse.
Alexandria:  ...oh...yeah...that's pretty bad...
Lilianna:  I'm a little tea pot!!
Amelia:  Yes, sweetie, of course you are.

Lacy:  The guest of honor has arrived!
Pippin:  Oh heavens!  You're so lovely!
Lacy:  Well, a princess has a certain reputation to maintain.
Pippin:  True.  Anyway, it's looking like this party is a success.  Only one thing left to do...

Pippin:  random dance party!
Rieko:  I'm so proud!
Lacy:  Dance parties are AWESOME!!  New rule, the princess is to be served ice cream during all dance parties!
Wade:  I'm pretty sure we can manage that, but right now...

Wade:  A campfire hot dog roasting party!!
Pippin:  Is that what they're called? 
Wade:  Eh, it's something like that.
Pippin:  Smart move having it immediately after the dinner party and inviting most of the same guests.
Wade:  It cuts down on travel time and means fewer cars traveling our roads and emitting pollution and increasing the damage to our fair city's roadways...
Pippin:  I don't get to vote in your world.
Wade:  Oh, I was just trying to save time then.

Abernathy:  Once upon a time, there was a scientist who learned how to morph his body into the bodies of unsuspecting test subjects.  In fact, it's said that he still resides...in these.  Very.  Woods.
Kaelyn Feng:  Yeah, like that could ever really happen.  We're not even in the woods.

Kaelyn:  AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Abernathy:  Never question my stories.
Pippin:  Umm, Abernathy?  Does your SimRay...wear off?
Abernathy:  What?

Pippin:  She's making a break for the house!  Get her!!
Abernathy:  On it!  (zap)

Abernathy:  Well, that's much better.
Alexandria:  (sigh) You have no idea how horribly depressing it is to just be a test subject.
Abernathy:  Silly girl, you're more than just a test subject.
Alexandria:  Really?
Abernathy:  Of course!

Abernathy:  You're also the incubator for another test subject.
Alexandria:  ...oh...
Izumi:  Don't feel bad, dear.  It's not that he doesn't love you, it's just that he only loves me!
Alexandria:  Umm...thanks?
Pippin:  Wouldn't it be great if she had twins?  Or triplets?  Gaivan?

Alexandria:  Ooo, Abernathy arranged for a massage for my poor, sore back?  I guess he really does care!
Gaivan:  He was...and that...because fertility...and having...more than one...so that.
Alexandria:  Umm, not sure what your mouth is saying, but I'm more focused on your hands right now, so it's all good.
Pippin:  And so, three elders have hit immortality, Wade is already at level 4 of his career (thanks to connections), he has maxed charisma and is at level 8 of athletics and video gaming, he's completed his aspirations and whims, his friends are in place and simply need to avoid culling, and Amelia is only days away from aging up so generation 5 can be brought in.
Lacy:  And the princess is perfection!
Pippin:  Yes, that too.  Things are going well for the Tooks.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Political Par-TAY!
« Reply #170 on: October 27, 2017, 01:56:36 PM »
Ahmed:  Oh, my dear, your beauty is far to great to be wasted on having only a single child.  Rather, you should bring your beauty into the world multiple times!
^This line! Oh, Ahmed, you are truly smooth and quite handsome. So sorry you didn't last longer than four pollinations, but thanks for Rachel!!!
Rest in peach, Ahmed Villareal.

Lol, that's not my strategy! Rather, it's the way our wonderful Challenges Team suggests that we treat families.  :) 
Welcome to the Took household, Amelia and the new dynasty slave...uh, I mean, Guadalupe.

Grim is SUCH a player in your challenge. Does he ever get any action for all his efforts?  ;)

Happy birthday, Wade! Five days is not a long wait to reunite with your beloved Amelia, dude!

Oh my gosh, now-teen Lacy, your nose!!!! Way to keep the legacy of the Took Shnozz alive! (Pippin, thanks for distracting us first with her frontal shot, hahaha!)

Offline PJHP1243

• Stands for Percy Jackson-Harry Potter (yes, I know I am a total book nut)
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #171 on: October 28, 2017, 08:31:59 AM »
Rachel!!!!
and her kid will be about the same age as Wade so Blue!!!!
Wow, that end part made me sound like Gaivan. And the princess is lovely as always. The nose lives!
stories coming soon... my sims 3 is working again!
I am a pro lurker. If you are reading this right now, I have most likely read your story. Maybe I'll comment. No promises...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #172 on: October 29, 2017, 01:56:07 AM »
Wadmelia for the WIN!!!!

Also, so great to see the return of the nose, you know...
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #173 on: October 29, 2017, 12:28:50 PM »
^This line! Oh, Ahmed, you are truly smooth and quite handsome. So sorry you didn't last longer than four pollinations, but thanks for Rachel!!!
Rest in peach, Ahmed Villareal.

Lol, that's not my strategy! Rather, it's the way our wonderful Challenges Team suggests that we treat families.  :) 
Welcome to the Took household, Amelia and the new dynasty slave...uh, I mean, Guadalupe.

Grim is SUCH a player in your challenge. Does he ever get any action for all his efforts?  ;)

Happy birthday, Wade! Five days is not a long wait to reunite with your beloved Amelia, dude!

Oh my gosh, now-teen Lacy, your nose!!!! Way to keep the legacy of the Took Shnozz alive! (Pippin, thanks for distract us first with her frontal shot, hahaha!)
Well, I appreciate the help regardless of where it originated  ;=)
I find Wade and Amelia so cute and I really enjoy playing up how crazy about her he is.
Grim doesn't actually hit on anybody, I just enjoy playing it up for the story.  Still, what a great pollinator he'd make.
There are not words for how much I adore Lacy!  Finally a female Took!

Rachel!!!!
and her kid will be about the same age as Wade so Blue!!!!
Wow, that end part made me sound like Gaivan. And the princess is lovely as always. The nose lives!
Well, the challenge with Rachel is that she's been the only female in her line who was particularly attractive.  Must admit, I'm worried that marrying her into the family could result in weird-lloking heirs...and not weird in the good way.
Yes, Lacy is the current queen of the schnoz!

Wadmelia for the WIN!!!!

Also, so great to see the return of the nose, you know...
Yeah, figured you'd be delighted that they ended up together.  It would have been such fun to write ditzy Lilianna and somber Miriam, but Wade simply belongs with Amelia.
And yes.  The nose is alive and well :=)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Took Immortal Dynasty, So Smooth
« Reply #174 on: October 29, 2017, 12:29:42 PM »
Pippin:  We return to the Took household where Wade is busy securing votes.

Wade:  And so, Kelsi, with my new taxation plan, unwatched Sims would receive no bills!
Kelsi:  Wow, that sounds amazing!
Erik:  Umm, we don't get bills now, so...
Wade:  Erik, it's impolite to interrupt.  So, Kelsi, do I have your vote?
Kelsi:  Umm, okay!
Wade:  Great!
Pippin:  Oh, he's good.  So, Wade continues to work on that political career and gets home from work..

Pippin:  just as his bride-to-be gets home from high school.
Amelia:  Alright!  So glad to be home!
Wade:  Still you teen are not adult.
Amelia:  It's just for a few more days, sweetie.
Pippin:  And speaking of days passing...

Pippin:  it's finally time for the third immortal to have ambrosia.
Chantons:  Strange brew
                 Look what's inside of you

Gaivan:  And that...because with immortality...and we have...that all of...because three.
Abernathy:  ...I can't wait for Wade to become an immortal so I can actually understand someone.

Wade:  So, cousin Lacy, can I count on your vote in the upcoming election?
Lacy:  It's actually great-auntie Lacy, and I'll vote for you so long as you support my bid for supreme empress of the Simverse.
Wade:  Uuuummm...okay...?
Lacy:  Done!
Wade:  Why do I feel like I just sold my soul...?
Pippin:  Anyway, time passes and we finally reach Amelia's birthday.

Amelia:  Are you excited, doofwad?
Wade:  I'm for words are not speak!
Amelia:  (blows out candles)

Pippin:  Well, that escalated quickly.
Wade:  We're trying for baby fifteen times!
Amelia:  Make it twenty just to be sure.
Wade:  I love you!
Amelia:  I know.
Pippin:  And in between sessions of trying for baby,

Pippin:  they proved that true love is stronger than the known (but previously unknown to me) promise ring glitch.
Wade:  Will you make me the happiest Sim in the history of all time?
Amelia:  Oh, good heavens, that ring is blinding me so much I can't even tell how out of your league I am, so yes.
Pippin:  She's so smooth!

Pippin:  Alright, so I'm lingering here for the mushy moment.  Look how cute they are!  Can you blame me?
Myla:  Alright, people, wedding party time!  Let's make this a gold medal and finish the party requirements!
Pippin:   Myla, you are wonderful!
Myla:  I know.

Pippin:  They never spun into wedding attire. 
Wade:  Well, she's perfect just as she is, and she's willing to accept me just as I am.
Amelia:  Aww, you're so sweet, doof.
Pippin:  Alright, let's get some cake!

Lilianna:  Haha!  The lady put her face in your shoulder!
Myla:  I thought biting the groom's shoulder was good luck?  Isn't that some sort of Swedish tradition?
Pippin:  Smooth, Myla.  Smooth.  And speaking of smooth, or the lack thereof, Alexandria's become kind of a stalker.

Alexandria:  Look, Ab, we dressed just alike!
Abernathy:  Don't call me Ab.
Alexandria:  Teehee, you're so silly.
Abernathy:  I don't want white-haired babies.

Alexandria:  Oh, sweetie, it's so great how much time you invest in me.  Wanna woohoo after this?
Abernathy:  No need.  You're already pregnant.
Alexandria:  Maybe it could be practice for next time you "experiment" with me?
Abernathy:  ...please leave.  Pippin, can we create a Simlawyer with the "create restraining order" interaction?
Pippin:  Sorry, big guy, guess you're just gonna have to deal with being irresistible.
Abernathy:  ...you're enjoying this, aren't you?
Pippin:  Yep!
Lacy:  Hey!  Guess what else is enjoyable?

Lacy:  Jakob aged up and is way less awesome than me!
Jakob:  (sigh) Yeah, this is probably going to be how the entire rest of my life goes.
Lacy:  It sure is!
Pippin:  Well, Jakob, at least you did get your wish and you took (no pun intended) after your mom.
Lacy:  Yeah you did, loser!
Jakob:  (sigh)

Pippin:  Here's Amelia telling Wade that they're going to have a baby.  Where's Wade, you might be asking?  Well, he wasn't nearly as cute, so I zoomed in on Amelia.
Amelia:  You get me, Pippin.  You really get me.
Pippin:  Meantime, our proud papa-to-be hits the gym to keep working at maxing fitness.

Pippin:  Oh look, Jakob showed up, and looks really awkward and weak.
Jakob:  (sigh)
Lacy:  Umm, better scenery over here, Pippin.

Pippin:  Lacy, you are rocking those glasses!
Lacy:  Hey, I want to make sure everyone remembers that I'm brawn and brains!
Pippin:  Yeah you are.  Meantime, Amelia is very pregnant.

Amelia:  Yep.  I'm basically living the Robyn lifestyle right now.  Painting, sleeping, and watching TV.
Robyn:  Welcome to the Dark Side!
Pippin:  Meantime, Wade had to give an inspiring speech downtown.

Pippin:  I had never done the political career before, and didn't know how it worked.  Thanks to Oshizu for suggesting getting him in an inspired mood and using the energized inspired speech interaction that showed up then.  Totally worked.  It also convinced me not to have him work from home anymore (at least not until after he finishes maxing his career).
Amelia:  Look how cute my doofy politician is.
Pippin:  Yep, he even formed a group and dragged those poor gym members away from their workouts just to help stage this shot.
Wade:  Dude!  That was supposed to be  secret!
Pippin:  ...oops...anyway, Alexandria only has one child, a son, so she and her sweetie pie Ab...
Abernathy:  Don't call me that.
Pippin:  tried again.  Then, this happened.
Abernathy:  (zap)

Abernathy:  Why, Jayden Gupta, you look absolutely stunning as a blonde.
Jayden:  Oh, you're just saying that.  I know I'm not as pretty as my grandma was and I'm certainly not on par with Wade's Amelia.
Abernathy:  No, you're really quite stunning.  You know, my poor, deceased wife did say that I could take up with a mistress after a sufficient period of mourning.
Pippin:  Dude!  That is not smooth at all!
Jayden:  Really?  I mean, you really think I'm pretty enough to be your mistress?
Pippin:  I...I give up.
Abernathy:  Indeed you are.  In fact, I'm going to have you step into the closet so I can give you a makeover and then gush about how appealing you look in more revealing sleepwear.
Pippin:  Ugh.
Jayden:  Oh, Abernathy, you're the best!

Izumi:  I taught him so well.
Pippin:  Yeah, I guess.
Izumi:  And I may have nudged Jayden in his direction.
Pippin:  I knew he wasn't actually smooth!
Jayden:  Umm, are you sure I look alright?

Abernathy:  My dear, you look positively experiment-worthy!
Jayden:  (swoon)
Pippin:  Not smooth.  Anyway, Jayden still had her original hair and eye color when she was in create-a-Sim and despite having purple hair at the time of giving birth, Alexandria had a blonde son.  Results do not look good for the experiments.
Abernathy:  I think Jayden and I should keep trying anyway.
Pippin:  I'll bet you do.  But speaking of babies...

Wade:  I'm she are and baby we have!
Amelia:  Easy there, doofblossom.  I'll do all the work, you just stand there and look like you're running for office.

Wade:  My fellow Simericans...
Amelia:  Well done, doofbuns.  Now, say hello to your son.

Pippin:  And the Took household is proud to announce the birth of young Milo, generation 5 immortal.
Amelia:  Hush, Pippin.  Don't put such pressure on him yet.
Pippin:  My bad.  Anyway, Wade has finished everything other than his career, his collection, and reaching the elder lifestage.  Things are going well for the Tooks!
Lacy:  Hey, Pippin, you only used 24 screenshots.  I think I can help you fill that last spot!

Lacy:  Brawn and brains!
Pippin:  Way to upstage your great-great nephew, Lacy.
Lacy: Thanks!

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, So Smooth
« Reply #175 on: October 29, 2017, 01:22:31 PM »
I'm ecstatic about Wadmelia!!! They are just too darned adorable.

It kinda sucks that Wade is the only Took who nose nothing about being in the know (that one WAS intended hehehe)... But, hopefully the super strong Gaivan Took genes will win out with Milo!

And, now I'm trying to figure out what weirdly endearing unique Took characteristic Milo is going to have. I like how Wade reverts to Great-grandpa Gaivan when he's nervous lol
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, So Smooth
« Reply #176 on: October 29, 2017, 05:09:57 PM »
Haha, thank you so much for the Cream reference with Strange Brew.

I'm confused by Abernathy's remark about looking foward to the 4th immortal because he can't understand Gaivan and Chantons.
Wade often speaks alot like his great-grandfather Gaivan, just without the ellipses, haha. Or is that only when he's around Amelia?

I rather enjoy the Politician's work-from-home assignments because, unless I force myself, I tend to keep the vampires at home skilling, even if they have sunlight resistance.
It's fun making up silly excuses for securing votes and staging protests.
Wade's "no bills for unplayed sims" campaign is awesome. By the way, who are Erik's parents? From the side, Erik looks like Max Villareal incarnate!

Congrats to the adorable Amelia and besotted Wade on the birth of their son, Milo!
Wow, the Gen5 heir already!
Doing great, Pippin!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Took Immortal Dynasty, Orange
« Reply #177 on: November 03, 2017, 07:50:43 PM »
Pippin:  We rejoin the Took household where Abernathy has turned the focus of his experiment towards seeing how consistently the nose will show up and whether or not a Took can have more female than male children...and totally not to pollinate and ensure potential friends for future generations.

Lilianna:  Oooooooo, pretty flowers!  Okay, let's go make a baby!
Pippin:  Umm, that was more effective than it should have been.  Anyway, Wade continues to thrive in his political career.

Wade:  ..and so, with my incentives, we can eliminate the bills that unwatched Sims receive.
Jayden:  Umm, I don't get bills...
Wade:  And since you're my grandpa's mistress, you're practically family.
Jayden:  Aww, that's so sweet!  Okay, I'll vote for you.
Pippin:  And Abernathy still enjoys playing with the transformation feature on his SimRay even if it doesn't impact genetics.

Jayden:  So, is it weird that your child will be younger than your grandson?
Abernathy:  No, what's weird is that my aunt and uncles are younger than my grandson.
Jayden:  ...fair enough.
Pippin:  And speaking of Abernathy's aunt and uncles, they're all teens now.

Jakob:  And she's the only one who got the nose and will get significant screen time.
Andrew:  Sim up, dude.  Maybe we could form our own boy band or something and get some attention.
Lacy:  Umm, don't you actually have to be cool to be in a boy band?
Jakob:  (cries a bit)
Pippin:  And while Myla is fortunate enough to have three lovely youngsters in her household, poor Cierra Caliente is all alone in her house.  Abernathy?

Abernahty:  Don't worry.  This won't hurt me a bit!
Cierra:  Okay.  Wait, won't hurt you...?

Pippin:  And the Caliente red hair is back for at least a little while.  Also, poor Cierra won't be lonely once the baby arrives. 
Amelia:  Gee, Pippin, you're such a saint.
Pippin:  Thank you!
Amelia:  That was sarcasm.
Pippin:  Too late!  You can't take it back!  Sainthood.  Nailed it!
Amelia:  Whatever, Pippin.  I'm going to invest my attention where it matters.

Pippin:  Aww, little Milo has Wade's toddler hair!  And Amelia's toddler hair for that matter.  No doubt he'll be raised wonderfully well and will be constantly under responsible supervision so he won't...ummm...is anyone watching him right now?

Pippin:  Milo!  What do you think you're doing?
Milo:  Spash inna toady!!
Pippin:  Amelia?  Wade?  Anyone? 
Fluffy:  mooMOO Moo mOOoo.
Pippin:  What?  Abernathy was supposed to be watching him?  Well, where is he?

Abernathy:  Well, Cierra as a redhead got me thinking about how good Jayden would look as a redhead, and then she did look so good as a redhead, soooo...
Pippin:  (facepalm) And why isn't Wade here watching his son?

Pippin:  Ah, meeting the Kim-Lewis triplets.  Yes, they're teens, but they still get to vote.  This is a three-for-one vote gaining stop.  Nothing could possibly make this better.  Wait...who's that...?

Pippin:  Maya Cowan.  She's the teenage daughter of Rachel and...some pollinator.  I don't remember which one.
Wade:  And Milo's arranged marriage process begins!
Pippin:  Yes!  Blueboos, here we come!
Amelia:  You doofwads know he's still a toddler, right?
Wade:  Hey!  I'm the only doofwad around here!
Pippin:  ...I'm okay with that.  Wait, we're getting an invitation...to Lacy's young adult birthday party!!!

Amelia:  Lacy, you're so lovely!  You should totally be the founder of a dynasty sometime.
Lacy:  Oh, Amelia, you're so observant.
Jakob:  Am I invisible?
Andrew:  That's going to be the name of our first album.
Wade:  Album?
Andrew:  Jakob and I are forming a boy band!
Wade:  ...don't you have to actually be cool to be in a boy band?
Jakob:  (cries)
Pippin:  And after her daddy makes her a cake, Lacy blows out the candles and...

Pippin:  well, looks largely the same.
Lacy:  Hey, why mess with perfection, right?
Pippin:  Fair enough.  And after the party, the family heads home and finds...

Guadalupe:  Well, it's my time, people.  I may not have been the spouse, but I managed to get some time in the big, fancy house anyway.
Amelia:  (sobs) Yeah you did, mom.

Grim:  So, umm, you don't seem to be leaving behind any girlfriends, so...I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do to provide comic relief this time...
Pippin:  Thanks for trying anyway, Grim.  You'll be missed, Guadalupe.  You didn't get a ton of screentime, but you were an excellent support Sim and your neat trait made you stay beneficial even when you dropped your cue.

Caleb:  Hello, little one.  My sister came to a party here about 3 or 4 generations ago and never came home, so I was just wondering if she's, perhaps, still here?
Milo:  ...
Caleb:  Umm, can you speak?
Milo:  ...
Caleb:  I'll just...I'll come back later...
Pippin:  Oh, Serena Lilith, you would have made a lovely bride for Milo.  Speaking of lovely...

Pippin:  there used to be lovely Fyres.  I miss Laurie.
Kassidy:  Hey!
Abernathy:  Never mind him.  Let's see if you'll have a daughter with the Took nose.
Kassidy:  Umm, was that supposed to be sweet talk?
Abernathy: Sure.  Why not?
Kassidy:  ...okay.

Pippin:  Oh heavens!  Who let Milo in here while they're skootilypooping?
Milo:  Skootypooty!
Pippin:  Milo!  Language!
Amelia:  Umm, that wasn't even a word, Pippin.
Pippin:  Psh, I use words!  Wait, what are you wearing, Lacy?

Lacy:  It's hard being this fabulous.  Sometimes you need to be a centurion and a super model all at the same time.
Amelia:  Preach, girl!
Pippin:  ...okay...
Gaivan:  It's the...and because...so I made...and here's...because today!

Pippin:  Oh!  It's Milo's birthday!  I'm sure my readers are recounting how many images I've posted to see how evil I'm about to be.
Wade:  Yeah, that was funny.

Milo:  Umm, so, hi?
Pippin:  Ah, this one's eloquent!  Hurry, get the awkward kid to the dresser!

Milo:  Orange!
Pippin:  Yes.  Yes it is.  And Wade is one promotion away from maxing his career and has now completed his collection of crystals and rocks, but is still looking for better and prettier ones since he's finished all the other requirements besides hitting elder, so he's got lots of time.
Milo:  I'm wearing orange.
Pippin:  Yes.  Yes you are.

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Orange
« Reply #178 on: November 03, 2017, 08:50:38 PM »
Skootilypooping is now officially my favorite term for woohoo that I've seen someone use. Absolutely incredible.

I'm curious to see what you do to torture Milo, he's certainly a cute kid. Why make him wear orange though :P

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Orange
« Reply #179 on: November 03, 2017, 09:32:24 PM »
Oh my word! Abernathy and his bevy of women! I couldn't keep track of who they all were!
Abernathy is certainly taking to his experimentation with gusto!

As for Rachel's pollinator--was it Abernathy's co-worker with the bronze skintone and golden eyes?
All I can remember now is that it was someone who moved in then died four ladies later...

Do you have many new families moving into your simverse or has your pollination efforts made new households irrelevant?
Nice work, Wade!
Happy birthday, Milo! (Just remember, Serena is eternally a young adult...)

anything