Author Topic: I want to populate Newcrest will sims find jobs?  (Read 7441 times)

Offline shannobobscura

• Nooboo
I want to populate Newcrest will sims find jobs?
« on: September 19, 2017, 07:03:20 AM »
Hello guys
I want to start with building in Newcrest but before u start i want to know if it even makes sense to attempt that because i don't know if sims i move in from my gallery will start getting jobs and stuff like that like "standard" sims in other cities or do i have to manually set that up somehow ?
thank you for your answers ;3

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: i want to populate Newcrest will sims find jobs?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 08:44:24 AM »
Welcome to the forum!

Yes, the Sims that you play will be able to get a job anywhere. The Sims that you don't play may stay unemployed or get jobs as mixologists, gardeners, etc. Newcrest is like any of the other Sim towns with regard to game play.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline shannobobscura

• Nooboo
Re: i want to populate Newcrest will sims find jobs?
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 09:54:27 AM »
Yeah I was talking about the sims I don't play thank you c:

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: I want to populate Newcrest will sims find jobs?
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 09:14:39 PM »
You can always temporarily play any sim, give them a job etc and then mark them as unplayed. But any unplayed sim in any world has the same percentage chance of the game pushing them into a job. As soon as any household/sim is marked as unplayed again the game may remove them from their career and push them into one of the needed NPC rolls (as MarianT said -mixologists, gardeners etc ) but that is just normal game mechanics. So really, MarianT answered your question perfectly.

The chances are pretty low for any sim in any world to be pushed into a career though so if you want any unplayed sim to have a particular career it is better to set it up for yourself.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline shannobobscura

• Nooboo
Re: I want to populate Newcrest will sims find jobs?
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 07:54:53 AM »
You can always temporarily play any sim, give them a job etc and then mark them as unplayed. But any unplayed sim in any world has the same percentage chance of the game pushing them into a job. As soon as any household/sim is marked as unplayed again the game may remove them from their career and push them into one of the needed NPC rolls (as MarianT said -mixologists, gardeners etc ) but that is just normal game mechanics. So really, MarianT answered your question perfectly.

The chances are pretty low for any sim in any world to be pushed into a career though so if you want any unplayed sim to have a particular career it is better to set it up for yourself.
thank you ;3

anything