Author Topic: The Blues Family - an Immortal Dynasty  (Read 3224 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: The Blues Family - an Immortal Dynasty - A 'True' Immortal
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2018, 05:52:26 AM »
A True Immortal

On Saturday week 6, this happened:-
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Yes, True joined Agnes in elderhood.

After the candles were blown, the wish made and the cake cut, he became this:

After eating cake and before posing for portraits, he went to the mirror and fixed his hair and got his face painted:

Then updated his wardrobe, including his swimming outfit:

And posed for two portraits by Aggie in his swimsuit:

He wanted to check up on his friends, most were older than him and he didn't want any accidents to occur which would mean he'd have to find another friend. So, he changed into his Sunday's finest and went to see Iliana, Thornton and Nancy, after stopping by Aleister's store to buy any useful elixirs.

As he went about his business of preparing for immortality, the rest of the household were undergoing their usual tasks.

As you've already seen, Agnes painted, Puzzle read recipes,

Two taught his fellow clone Too how to talk, walk and poop

Skye typed her stories,

And True made his way to the Landgraab mansion where they were in mourning. Geoffrey had just died and Nancy and Malcolm were inconsolable. True began to tutor Malcolm in Logic in case a new best friend was needed.*

And Skye suddenly stopped typing! Rocking back and forth and holding her stomach - Generation Three was on the way! **

Sadly, her birth picture wasn't captured, due to Puzzle cooking

And True eating Ambrosia.

After cleaning away his dish and sending Puzzle off to work, True was allowed to go through a super secret door into a room and up a ladder where he could relax and get a foot massage in a specially created chair.

In front of his museum pieces, skill and graduation certificates and rewards from his time as a ghost hunter.

Agnes joined him up there in front of portraits of the two of them as elders

Before sitting in his assigned chair in the eventual group shot of the 8 Blue immortals.

I promise Toddler and Nooboo spam next post.

Watcher Note
* When the clock went past midnight signifying it was Sunday Week 7, I got the pop up telling me that Nancy was getting very old and that now was a good time to visit her before she died. I panicked a bit as Puzzle was still learning Ambrosia, however the elder portrait of True was finished and he had completed what became his 6th black opp (4 of the six were celebrity ones). I had to go to work on the Monday to complete the fairer taxes opportunity, but one of his best friends would have died, and I didn't want to go around and do another one, so the celebrity opp I was going to make free for all (celebrity body) I made into one of his black opps and as soon as Puzzle learnt ambrosia, I had Puzzle pump it out, and True on hand to eat it as soon as it was ready and prayed that Nancy wasn't a mid morning visit for Colin Grim. It got to 1pm, and Puzzle got the message about work in 2 hours, I stopped him from going to work to cook the Ambrosia. It got there, bu it was 'scary'.
Edited to Add: For those interested, the message that she went with Colin Grim came at 3:59pm, a couple of hours after True's immortality celebrations. :P

** Generation 3 is a little girl called Cyan. I chose her traits to be friendly and disciplined. I think Too is going to find himself used for martial arts practice when they are teens and beyond.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: The Blues Family - an Immortal Dynasty: Nublues err Nooboos and Toddlers
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2018, 04:56:16 AM »
Nublues err Nooboos and Toddlers

As promised last post, here are a series of pictures of the future gen 3 immortal and her future hubby as nublues err nooboos and toddlers. YAY!
Too, arrived safely thanks to the marvels of science and the skill of his grand ma in law, Aggie,
but just because he was a test tube (toobe) baby doesn't mean he isn't loved.
He even gets to spend time in the swing!
And attend the graduation of his mum and dad in law.
He aged up to toddler (Toodler) before his future wife was born, and showed that Sam Sekemoto isn't the only kid around that suffers from early androgenetic alopecia (ie male baldness), with Too's cropping up in toddlerhood just as it did for Sam.
As he learnt to potty, walk and talk, his mum in law gave birth to little Cyan, his future wife.
As he played the xylophone with Gramps True,
Skye couldn't keep her hands off the newest Blue.
And so Too fell asleep in his swing, waiting for another day of playing with blocks and the xylophone, of hiding in the box, of reading about painting and of eating dolls.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.