Author Topic: Rules: Sims 4 Pastel Challenge ( 10 generation)  (Read 5533 times)

Offline savannahharrell3

• Nooboo
Rules: Sims 4 Pastel Challenge ( 10 generation)
« on: March 03, 2017, 10:47:49 PM »
Hello! I was really bored so I decided to come up with a new challenge. It's kind of a mix between the not so berry challenge and the 7 toddler challenge! The challenge isn't too hard ( It's still a work in progress, but the first generation is complete ) In each generation you will have to have To have seven children that correspond to the colors of the rainbows. You will also be completing your aspiration and complete the tasks given.

Rules:
- You may use all cheats
- If a child gets taken away you must start that generation over

( Leave suggestions to improve rules)

Generation 1: Pastel Pink

Aspiration: Serial Romantic
Traits: Romantic, Music Lover, Creative
Job: Entertainment ( branch off into music career)

She must have seven children who each have different fathers. You will need to obtain the cow plant because once you have had a child with someone ( example: Bob Pancakes ) you will kill bob pancakes with the plant. So, here are the colors.

Colors of children:
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Indigo
Violet

She must have seven children each with different men, then she must feed the men to the cow plants. Here are some tasks you have to do before moving on to generation 2

Tasks:
- Must complete aspiration
- Must become A master writer and write the book of life.
- Must Have seven children.
- Has to learn piano and violin and max out the skill level.
- Once the children grow into teens ( if you don't complete the challenge before they grow up ) they can take up Day jobs.
( will update soon, hope you enjoy! )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Zoe_Alex123

• Nooboo
Re: Rules: Sims 4 Pastel Challenge ( 10 generation)
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 06:19:33 PM »
I've just started this and am having lots of fun so far, please finish writing it!  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything