Author Topic: Retirement Homes  (Read 3066 times)

Offline RiotKitty

• Llama Wrangler
Retirement Homes
« on: October 17, 2017, 11:33:35 PM »
I've seen several references to building retirement homes in-game.

Is there anything particularly special about them? or are they simply homes built for moving elders into and clearing space in played homes? Are there gameplay reasons for having them (as opposed to story-line reasons)?

I assume they are still residential-type and categorized as "unplayed" in the household management screen. Is my understanding correct? Are there any critical points I've missed?

Thanks!
RK

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Retirement Homes
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 03:07:11 AM »

...or are they simply homes built for moving elders into and clearing space in played homes?

I assume they are still residential-type and categorized as "unplayed" in the household management screen. Is my understanding correct? Are there any critical points I've missed?

Thanks!
RK

This pretty much sums it up, just residential lots that players park their elders in when they get bored of playing them, or need space for the next generations and don't want to see the elders die.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RiotKitty

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Retirement Homes
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 09:38:42 PM »

This pretty much sums it up, just residential lots that players park their elders in when they get bored of playing them, or need space for the next generations and don't want to see the elders die.

Thanks!

anything