Author Topic: The Mission: McClain Legacy  (Read 8562 times)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Re: The Mission: McClain Legacy
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2012, 04:07:20 PM »
What a sweet lovely update! I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for more. ;D
Thank you! I might have time to write up another update tonight. :)

Aww, how sweet! Will there perhaps be a nooboo on the way to join Avena, then? ;)
Who said they were even married yet? Let alone be pregnant...... ;)

Awesome updates Kattiq! You are an amazing writer. I can't wait to read more!
Aw, thanks Esther! Compliments like these are what keep me going!
This is amazing! You've put so much effort into this and it's paid off!  :D
Thanks Samoht! I'm glad you think so. I tend to put forth a ton of effort (more than I need too sometimes) but I always strive to all my stories unique in one way or another. Thanks for reading!

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2012, 11:37:52 PM »
Julia's Entry 4

Early one morning I was doing my regular jogging routine along the beach, and as I looked out there was a pretty little sailboat sailing past me. It made me thinking about how life was before everything got wrapped up into the project. Sure my life before wasn't as peaceful as sailing away into a sunset or anything, but at least I could steer it in the direction I wanted to go. Now I'm sort of stuck within this program that tells me what I can, and cannot do with my life. It sucks.

But I can't let myself get down again, Avena is great and no matter how she happened into my life I'd never change it. And then there's Wesley.. Oh dear Wesley..Without him I wouldn't have been able to make it this far. If Tatum did anything right in this, he put us two together.
I know that was sort of random, but I had to just write it out first before I get into anything deeper. This is what you do in journals is it not? Don't you just write out everything that's in your head regardless if it makes sense or not? Either way, who ever reads this after I die will no doubt think I'm absolutely crazy and on the verge of emotional distress or something (which really isn't the case!)
But moving on..

Later that day...

We got a babysitter for Avena, because apparently Wes had something planned for us. He wouldn't tell me anything except to pack some sandwiches and wear something comfortable. The only intel I gather from these instructions is we are probably going to be outside for awhile...
So, I gather my things and we set off down the sidewalk..
Me: " Wes, where are we going?? Please tell me, you know how much I hate surprises.."
Wes: " Babe, just hang in there alright? I promise it's going to be worth it."

We finally stopped at a beautiful park nestled between the mountain and the beach. It was full of different varieties of flowers in bloom. We laid down a blanket and set out a picnic lunch.
Me: " This is so beautiful! Although I still don't see why this had to be such a surprise."
Wes: " Oh, this isn't all of the surprise. I want you to come here."

He held out his hand and beckoned me to follow him. He led me towards the middle of the park, and turned to look at me.

Wes: " Julia, you know I love you right?"
Me: " Well of course I do, what is this about Wesley?"

He got down on one knee, and pulled out a delicate box from his pocket. I stood there in shock. I mean I guess I should have seen it coming, but not this soon!

I of course said YES!

I am so happy right now, it's rather ridiculous. The only sad part is we can't actually tell anyone we were engaged because everyone thinks we are already married.

So since we couldn't really wait any longer, we decided to get married at once. Good thing I had a white dress in my closet...

The "wedding" was as lovely as it could have been under the circumstances, and I rather liked just having Avena and Libby as our only guests. It made for a rather easy wedding to get through.

Oh, and  before I end this. We have updated the journaling system so that Wes and I could write them together, because frankly he just doesn't like to write them. So I've compiled a list of things he wants added in for data support and thats pretty much it.

And one more thing, Wes wanted to include some of the housing updates he has done since we moved in.
We both repainted the outside so it would look more "inviting" instead of some sketchy shanty.

Living Room:

Kitchen:

Our Bedroom:

We have yet to tackle the upstairs due to money restraints but hopefully once Wes' singing career takes off we'll have a chance to re-do it,

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2012, 03:15:42 AM »
I love the picture of the sailboat! I must pay more attention to game detail lol. Congrats with the wedding it was so sweet. Awesome update! ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2012, 05:15:26 PM »
Louise, you're not the only one, I've never seen that either lol. Awesome update, the wedding was awesome! Will they be hearing chimes anytime soon?

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2012, 07:15:55 PM »
I'm joining the crowd in never having seen that boat!

Great update, what a beautiful wedding photo! Congrats, Wesley and Julia! ;D

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2012, 08:01:46 PM »
Thanks ladies! Yeah, I'm not sure if the sailboat is in any other world but Hidden Springs. I thought it would make for a good opener picture. I wished they could ride on them though! Wouldn't that be cool if they had a boating skill?

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2012, 08:45:15 PM »
Thanks ladies! Yeah, I'm not sure if the sailboat is in any other world but Hidden Springs. I thought it would make for a good opener picture. I wished they could ride on them though! Wouldn't that be cool if they had a boating skill?
That would be awesome! On the Wii version there was a windglider that added to the athletic skill, but the Wii version is complete crap so even the awesome windglider wasn't worth it.  :-\
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2012, 04:58:14 AM »
I think I have seen the boat in SV. It's an Effect I think, from CAW.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Lisey

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2012, 04:57:12 PM »
Oooh, I've seen the boat in Hidden Springs too! Those updates were so sweet and romantic. Am I right in guessing a nooboo is on the way?

Hekkie

« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2012, 03:44:52 PM »
I LOVED this! Very creative way to roleplay a random legacy, and I love the way you write. Please update soon!

anything