Author Topic: Plant - Episode Two (Update 6/26/18)  (Read 421 times)

Offline blackpearls0

• NPC
Plant - Episode Two (Update 6/26/18)
« on: June 19, 2018, 06:06:09 PM »
Update 6/26/18:
I used to work in a chemical plant. This fictional story draws on some of my personal experiences.

'Plant' takes place in the fictional Bridgeport Chemical Facility, a place of constant turmoil. The company demands profit. The threat of being fired is always present. Managers and coworkers can’t seem to get along with each other. Meanwhile, the old plant is falling apart and there’s not enough money to fix everything.

Amy Glass, a young engineer, thinks the best way to approach others is to be kind and understanding; unfortunately, this means that people try to walk all over her. Seth, her new boss, is the opposite; he is strict and demanding. His militaristic approach to his underlings is met with resistance and resentment. They face impossible challenges every day at Bridgeport. As the world crumbles around them, they learn a great deal about themselves, and what it really means to be happy.

In episode 2, Amy's bubbly personality contrasts with the bleak, serious characters in her office. Seth struggles to establish himself as the new boss.

Episode One: I Need a Dollar
Episode Two: Stressed Out

Offline experience

• Occult
  • If you pity a snake, you're bound to get bitten.
    • Nolan M Cruz
Re: Plant - Season 1, Episode 1: I Need a Dollar
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 07:59:58 PM »
Nice read. I look forward to continuing with this. Bookmarked!

Welcome to the forums btw.  :D :D :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline blackpearls0

• NPC
Re: Plant - Season 1, Episode 1: I Need a Dollar
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 05:47:17 PM »
Thank you so much for reading! I started reading your Divine Deception series as well! Nice work! :) So glad to be around other simmers again!!

Offline experience

• Occult
  • If you pity a snake, you're bound to get bitten.
    • Nolan M Cruz
Re: Plant - Episode Two (Update 6/26/18)
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 02:35:35 PM »
Why thank you. I hope you enjoy it. We're on the final season now and the close is coming soon.

I'm going to read this chapter ASAP!

anything