Author Topic: Jungle Adventure - First Impressions  (Read 5346 times)

Offline Ynde

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Jungle Adventure - First Impressions
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2018, 03:55:34 PM »
I've enjoyed this pack so far. I took my current sim on vacation. She's on her third week now and has made excellent progress on both the new aspirations. Writing an archaeology book is going to have to wait until she gets back home, and opening the chests needed for the jungle explorer aspiration was time-consuming. She already had high logic and charisma, both of which have been very helpful, but apparently fitness level 5 doesn't cut it.

I also had a hard time getting everything I wanted before entering the jungle. Both sufficient food and the hygiene substitute refused to show up at all during my first day.

My first run to and through the temple was almost too easy, despite having to harvest wild plants for food, swim for hygiene, and make frequent use of the "poo-hoo" bushes. As I made more trips, though, the traps refused to be as easily solved. I ended up with a couple negative moodlets one time, and was poisoned another. I also got my sim cursed, but that was entirely my own fault. I was able to deal with all those problems with minimal difficulty.

All in all, an enjoyable experience, although I can tell I'm already nearing the end of the new material. Worth $20, though.

Offline MystiKitty

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Jungle Adventure - First Impressions
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2018, 06:20:23 PM »
Well, I am convinced. I am going to check the price again. I loved Sims 3 World Adventures but the Sims 3 was so laggy that I couldn't enjoy it enough. And I love a good Indiana Jones style setting. ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything