Author Topic: Silent Bar Speakers  (Read 1610 times)

Offline Spiderkeys

• Llama Wrangler
Silent Bar Speakers
« on: March 09, 2018, 10:40:50 AM »
This is odd, the first couple of time I when to the jungle and I visited the Bar, the speakers were playing music, then I went I when a third time, and so far 3 days, the bar with the speakers have been silent, no music animation, nothing to hear, and no one dancers anymore, and I've checked the bar several times a day presuming they must turn on in a certain time of the day, and waiting for them to play so I can show off my Rumbasim Dance, I've learnt.

So how do I get them playing ?, I get no options by clicking on the speakers themselves, I've never ever touched the build/buy options in the jungle, so why it like this?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Silent Bar Speakers
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 03:01:02 PM »
Just hop into build mode and use the eye dropper tool to click on and place another speaker then delete the originals. Or do it the other way around, delete the original speakers and use the search function on the bar items category to find and replace them. Hopefully replacing them will work.

** Edited @Spiderkeys  I've just found a game breaking bug so don't go into build mode unless you have a safe back-up of your game. The bug seems to be only effecting apartments but I'm not 100% sure this is  the case.

Bug Report here about it
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 10:43:24 PM »
Speaking of bugs in Build Mode ... Upon returning home from a vacation I got a Last exception message, I went into her family inventory to find that all the stuff in her personal inventory had duplicated there. If I tried to drag it out, I would get another Last Exception message and the item would vanish. I had to repair my game to get rid of it. I don't know if this is related or not but I suspect it was triggered by traveling.  :-\

Offline Spiderkeys

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 06:08:06 AM »
I Replaced a speaker with a brand new one then it played, hopefully I don't have to keep doing this all the time...

anything