Author Topic: The Sims 3: The Ali Family - A Visual Story  (Read 729 times)

Offline Ahogeil2

• NPC
The Sims 3: The Ali Family - A Visual Story
« on: March 23, 2018, 01:10:05 AM »
Hello Sims community!!

I am so glad to be able to share my following story with you. Now, in spirit of Sims 3 Capture, I have created a story with no words but merely pictures...lots of them lol. I get better, I hope, as the story progresses and aim to visualize in a manner more consistent with an entertaining movie and the story I wish to bring to life. The lack of words allow you to put your imagination in what is going on, however, I hope you notice an overall theme full of twists and mysteries. In dedication to my youngest sister, who loved taking pictures and play the Sims, but unfortunately has not been able to, I leave you with the link to the blog with all the pictures...or you can google Sims 3 The Ali Family. :) Let me know what you think!

Love. Cheers!

https://sims3thealifamily.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-ali-family.html

PS: Some few pictures may be out of order, and any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. :)

Offline Ahogeil2

• NPC
Re: The Sims 3: The Ali Family - A Visual Story
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 08:10:48 AM »
Any more positive feedback would be much appreciated, better to post it than send me a message though but whatever makes you comfortable :). You can also voice your disdain and threaten me with rotten fruit for wasting your eyes' energy lol

There is a story behind it, this was a reflection of that project, It's just not feasible to post it so I really hope your imagination takes root on its own. And yes, I realize the story I imagined may not be the one you've come up with...but that is the beauty of this little art work.

As for the Visual, it started with no cheats/or cc, up until I reached the Fourth Generation and, well...in order to bring it to life... I had to bend the rules a bit to make it more visually appeasing heh. Everything; however, was and still is, purchased via "old money", money made by the first Three Generations, the mass of it coming through The Bean Plantation (A lot of it) and later down the road through work and investments.

As for the timeline, the story begins roughly around the end of the 19th century and continues well into the 21st Century through the descendants of Adam and Jamila. That is all I shall say!  :-X

I took a break once they reached The Fairy Realm, for those of you asking when It will be posted. It's a lot of work to bring my creation to life, I'm having to micromanage every little thing now. So my question to you Sims 3'ers...would you guys like me to return to the roots and allow things to happen organically, with no cheats and no cc, with not much emphasis on "movie mode" through Sims 3 Capture or continue "as is"?

Let me know!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.