Author Topic: The Behr Necessities BACC, Norma, Week One  (Read 13229 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Behr Necessities BACC, Took, Week One
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2020, 11:20:30 AM »
LOL, is Sprazlink related to your beloved Tessa Took?
His house is very nice with those triple dormers! I see you are really digging the dark-stone look for your Oasis Springs homes.
I'm enjoying how different each house is!

Nice how you kept us in suspense about the infamous Took profile until after the unwelcome Welcome Wagon.
(Is that Disney Princess and Tarlock I spy amongst the Welcome Wagoners? No don't tell me! I shall wait to find out! I love surprises!)
Can I share just how miserly I am? I save dirty dishes in family inventory for when the kiddos work on their Civic Responsibility/Good Deeds badges.  :-[

Okay, ain't gonna lie. In that first shot of Spraz on set, I'd thought he'd wet his pants but a closer look revealed that he's wearing chaps.
Alas, the lonely, solitary life of Sprazlink--no room for anything else in his life except his acting!

Great update!
Sprazlink is theoretically related to those Tooks, though I actually lost them all when my old laptop died  :=(
Sprazlink's house was definitely one of my favorites!  I am rather enjoying how the BACC becomes its own little building challenge  :=)
How on earth did you find Disney Princess in that shot?!?!?  I deliberately tried to hide her behind Redhaired Guest!
And yes, Spraz probably did wet his pants, but the chaps hide it well  ;=)
Fear not, he'll eventually find love...I mean, I can't let those awesome genetics go to waste!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
The Behr Necessities BACC, Norma, Week One
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2020, 11:20:58 AM »
We find ourselves once again in Behrtopia and return our attention to the original Behr line.  Today's Behr of choice is Norma.
Norma:  I love my tiny house!

Norma:  I'll bet people are trying to spy on my in my tiny house, that's why my windows are up so high.  Except the door ones!  I need to know if someone's trying to get in.  Well, time to go in and work on some cooking.

Norma:  I'm gonna unlock the culinary career and become a master chef!  That's why my downstairs is mainly kitchen with a small bathroom and small entertainment area.

Norma:  And upstairs is just for sleeping.  Of course, I can't spend all my time just hanging out at home cooking, so I think I'll head to the park...

Norma:  to cook!  Okay.  I guess maybe I should actually socialize.  Ooo, there's a gardener!  Excuse me, sir, did you plant anyooooo you the face looking!

Norma:  Nice are have handsome be!
Asa:  Umm, nice to meet you too?  I'm Asa.
Norma:  Asa be you.  Me Norma!
Asa:  Okay.  So, is Simlish not your native language?  Are you Swedish, perhaps?
Norma:  Your face I wanting to have seeing more maybe you could with me?
Asa:  I...have to garden now, but I'll maybe see you later?
Norma:  I'm maybe see too!
Asa:  (walks away)
Norma:  Well, that went well.  Think I'll head home and curl up in a ball and cry.

Norma:  Oh, Michelle, I met this hunky guy and my brain just shut down and I couldn't speak and it was so awkward.
Caitlyn:  Fruitcake!
Norma:  Yeah, I was.
Michelle:  No, sweetie, we brought you a fruitcake.
Caitlyn:  Fruitfruitfruit!
Michelle:  But is the hunky guy that fellow on the bench behind your house?
Norma:  WHAT?!?!?!

Norma:  Asa!
Asa:  Halla, vackra kvinna!
Norma:  ...those weren't words...
Asa:  Oh.  It was Swedish.  I thought you were Swedish.
Norma:  No...
Asa:  Oh, well it means, "Hello, pretty lady."
Norma:  You...think I'm pretty?
Asa:  Of course!
Blue Lips Girl:  I'm third wheeling so hard right now!
Norma:  You...maybe wanna come to the dinner party I'm having?
Blue Lips Girl:  Sure!
Norma:  …I meant him.
Asa:  Sure!
Blue Lips Girl:  …oh.

Norma:  Makin' some food.  Jugglin' some knives.  Callin' some guests.  Changin' some clothes.

Shanna:  Hey, sis, we're here!
Mollie:  Oooo, nice place!
Norma:  Your formal outfits are great!!  You two are such the glorious power couple!
Shanna:  Aww, thanks, sis!

Michelle:  So, Norma, just as a general observation, if some guy were ever to break your heart, I can cast inferniate.  I'm really good at casting inferniate.
Asa:  (gulp)
Norma:  Thanks, sis!  So, Asa, I was just wondering if you were free...

Caitlyn:  Free as a bird!  Tweety bird!  Tweettweettweet!
Michelle:  How about we stop third wheeling, Caitlyn?
Caitlyn:  Wheels?  Car!  Vroom vroom!  Vroomvroomvroom!
Norma:  So, if you were free tomorrow, maybe we could have a...date?
Asa:  Sure!
And when tomorrow comes...

Asa:  So, did you, maybe, wanna have our first kiss?
Norma:  Well, I've never kissed anyone before, but let's give that a try...
Asa:  What the...?

Asa:  OH MY!!!  You're really good at that!  I could get used to that.  Like, I could maybe get used to that for a really long time...

Norma:  Would you be willing to be my husband?
Asa:  ABSOLUTELY!!
Norma:  Great!  Because I cook a lot, so I need someone around to eat the extra food and clean things up.
Asa:  You're so funny!
Norma:  ...I don't think I was being funny.

Asa:  Oh.  I guess she was being serious.
Norma:  Oh, well, I suppose I need things other than cleaning and eating from you.
Asa:  Oh really?

Norma:  I hear it's common to try for baby fifteen times just to make sure it works.
Asa:  Fifteen?  I don't think OH!  YES!!  Yes.  That is totally accurate and I've heard the same thing!
And after fifteen tries...

Norma:  We're gonna be parents!!
Asa:  Oh my goodness!!!  How should we celebrate?
Norma:  Oh, well, I was thinking maybe...

Asa:  I'm so happy!!!
Norma:  And after this, back to cooking.

Norma:  Whoa!  Fire!  Might have been a little distracted!
Asa:  Ooo, hold that pose!
Norma:  What are you doing?
Asa:  Painting!

Norma:  All through my pregnancy, I get to cook and prep for work while being reminded of how I had to beat out a fire with a spatula.  Thanks, honey.
Asa:  You're welcome!  You're so great, baby!  And I love you!
And with a doorway added just beyond the spatula painting and an addition to the house, a nursery is created (without stretching out of tier 2 for tiny houses), and finally, the fateful day came...

Norma:  AAAAAAAAHHHH!!
Asa:  Look, I hung a painting of you in here for the baby!
Norma:  REALLY??  THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE FOCUSSED ON RIGHT NOW?!?!?!?
Asa:  ...you're not beating out a fire with a spatula in this one...
Norma:  Well, yeah, that's nice. 
And finally...

Norma:  And of course, she'll have our combined last name, as Mattingly and Behr became Behringly, and for a first name...Maddesta!
Asa:  Amazing!  I hope she grows up just as lovely as her mama.  Now, why don't you go get some rest while I feed our little angel.
Norma:  You're so great, Asa!
Asa:  Asa matter of fact, I am!
Norma:  Ugh, how long have you been waiting to make that joke?
Asa:  Asa long asa you've known me!
Norma:  Gonna rest just to get away from your bad puns.

Asa:  Anyway, Maddy, this one time, mommy was cooking and the food caught on fire, so she grabbed the spatula to beat out the fire.  What's that?  You wish you'd seen it?  Well, it just so happens I painted a picture of it and hung it in the kitchen. 
And so, Norma not only got married and brought another baby into Behrtopia, but she also maxed cooking and unlocked the culinary career, which she then joined, and Asa quite by accident became Norma's personal maid.
Asa:  I was maid for this job!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The Behr Necessities BACC, Norma, Week One
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2020, 02:20:35 PM »
What great updates! Do we have to pick one family to root for? Because they're all marvelous. Sprazlink is a wonderful actor, and Norma is good, but I still love Bowen and the Cameronica.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Behr Necessities BACC, Norma, Week One
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2020, 03:59:32 PM »
Asa is such a mystery!
First, I thought he was Swedish. Then, I was convinced he was-a an Italiano. Now I wonder if he's Punjabi?
A professional gardener who never gardens! Has Asa become a "gentleman of leisure" in addition to catering to Norma's every whim?
What a catch!  And another cute house! :)