Author Topic: A small correction on the death guide  (Read 2631 times)

Offline scoed

• Watcher
A small correction on the death guide
« on: June 21, 2018, 07:03:16 PM »
The two temperature deaths are distinctive and unique. This is important because some like myself collect the various kinds of ghosts in the game and each death creates a different kind of ghost. So it is important they are listed separably as the ghosts produced are different. If you could just do this small correction it will be much appreciated. It isn't game breaking but it is important for a small part of the community that love the supernatural life states like me.

Thank you for the guides and the time put in them. They are a life saver. Thanks

Offline Tynynounours

• Occult
Re: A small correction on the death guide
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 04:15:45 AM »
I have a question that seems related.

Is the death/ghost by too much climat heat the same than the sauna heat one?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 12:30:28 AM »
No they are different deaths. There is 21 unique deaths in this game producing 20 unique ghosts not counting pets which add 2 more unique ghosts (one vat ghost and one dog ghost) for a total of 22 unique ghosts.

The ways you can die are:

Old Age
Overexertion
Fire
Drowning
Starvation
Electrocution
Cow Plant
Sauna
Pufferfish
Wishing Well
Sunlight
Poison
Insects
Heat
Cold
Lightning
Scent of Death (flowers)
Rabid Rodent Fever
Anger
Embarrassment
Laughter

Out of the 21 ways to die only the wishing well does not produce it's own unique ghost. It produces a random one. Dogs and cats can only die of old age if neglected they will run away. Children are also protected from most deaths as well but I have seen then burn to death so it is possible for them to die I have not heard of toddlers or babies dying only being taken away. Rodents die of old age and neglect but don't produce a ghost. I have produced every death in the game except one and in one save I have over 6 families I have every kind of ghost except one. Lightning escapes me. But I keep trying and someday That ghost too will join my collection.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 09:20:31 AM »
I'll separate them over the weekend, thank you @scoed

The ghosts guide needs an update pretty badly. I have many ideas, unresolved Seasons pages and updates to do but that one is on the list. In general as I work on video production it should help me to revisit topics and discover edits that need made.

I take it you are attempting to collect these ghosts honestly? Are you aware of targeting lightning at a Sim with simid via cheats?

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2018, 12:55:20 PM »
Thanks. I am trying to earn them honestly.  I could cheat a ghost in in seconds, no fun and challenge. I like the fact I am having some issues. Means that ghost will be more valued when I get it.

anything