Author Topic: Orchids  (Read 48515 times)

Offline Cailet

• Nooboo
Orchids
« on: August 01, 2018, 12:52:24 PM »
Since i got Seasons grafting doesn't produce the new plant. I'm especially trying to get orchids. Poor Florists. I'm wondering if anyone has been able to. Perhaps i'm missing a step

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: Orchids
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 02:55:25 PM »
Grafting has been nerfed. It will still produce the new fruit but the odds are much, much lower. The odds of getting a rare produce like a orchid off of grafted plant with a common like a snapdragon and an uncommon like a lily in that plant is about 600 other produce to 1 rare. So in a given season you may get a single orchid or perhaps none at all. This is by design and not a bug.

Here is a link to a detailed link on the subject: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=30053.0

@Cailet Welcome to the forum. If you have any other questions please ask. We are all here to help each other.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 03:25:35 PM »
@Cailet you might have better luck buying the rare seed packets from the computer (If your sim is level 10 in gardening) they're not guaranteed to be orchids but there's a chance for them along with birds of paradise death flowers and dragonfruit ect
Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 03:33:58 PM »
I've gotten orchids from rare seed packs. I bought 90 at some point, because some flowers didn't want to drop :-\
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Cailet

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 04:25:16 PM »
Thank you for the replies and the welcome :) 90 seed packets holy wow lol I have have had fair luck getting Bird of Paridise at the Romance Festival

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2018, 04:07:13 PM »
@Cailet you might have better luck buying the rare seed packets from the computer (If your sim is level 10 in gardening) they're not guaranteed to be orchids but there's a chance for them along with birds of paradise death flowers and dragonfruit ect
   Dragon fruit can be obtained by fishing off the pier in Magnolia Promenade.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2018, 04:10:06 PM »
@Cailet :  do testingcheats on, then bb.showhiddenobjects while in build/buy.  You can then buy the packets of seeds directly from there to get your orchid.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything