Author Topic: Money tree groves  (Read 6357 times)

Offline TomasGrizzly

• Townie
Money tree groves
« on: September 13, 2018, 10:31:31 AM »
Not sure if it's been mentioned anywhere...

The obvious way to get money tree is the 5000 point reward. If you try to harvest the "fruit" itself, you can't. You can only sell it. It also does not seem to count for collections.
So, to try force gatherable "money fruit", I had the idea to graft money tree on one of the "normal" trees in my garden.

BAZINGA!

Harvesting that gives the actual money fruit which counted for the collection and which you can either drag-to-sell or plant - thus getting another money tree.

Enjoy limitless riches!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Money tree groves
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 03:35:12 PM »
BAZINGA! Indeed!  What a great idea!  Never be poor again and never have to work either.  I like it!  Thanks for posting that.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TomasGrizzly

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 02:18:49 AM »
Also, it seems that if you graft money tree on a perfect tree, the "fruits" will be perfect as well so you'll have a grove of perfect money trees that harvest for ~$23k each while skipping all the evolving cycle.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 01:19:54 AM »
If you move a money tree that has fruit ready to "sell" to your inventory, the fruit will come off separately and then can be planted.  I just "redecorated" my indoor garden and found my inventory full of produce including money tree fruit from my having moved the planters with the trees in them.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline TomasGrizzly

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 09:25:05 AM »
Yeah, I've heard that. The thing is, if you graft a money tree to a perfect plant, then the harvest will be perfect as well. No matter how imperfect the original money tree was. So you save time evolving it to full potential.