Author Topic: Household Ageing  (Read 2226 times)

Offline Sassparella

• Nooboo
Household Ageing
« on: October 31, 2018, 06:06:03 AM »
Hi,

I have recently bought the main game with all the expansions and game packs and have been playing with the selection to age only the household that is being played. I was checking my Sims' days left until ageing up from young adult to adult and found that in a household that was created with two Sims in it, the Sims appear to be ageing at different rates.

One has 53 days until they become an adult and the other has 61 days left. These Sims were created at the same time in the same household.

Does anyone have any idea why this might be?

Many thanks

Traci

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Household Ageing
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 03:47:36 PM »
@Sassparella

Did the younger sim get pregnant? Each pregnancy would suspend aging for a set number of days.
(I don't know how many days that pregnancy lasts in Long Lifespan...4 days?)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sassparella

• Nooboo
Re: Household Ageing
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 07:20:18 PM »
@Sassparella

Did the younger sim get pregnant? Each pregnancy would suspend ageing for a set number of days.
(I don't know how many days that pregnancy lasts in Long Lifespan...4 days?)

No. They are both guys and neither has the ability to become pregnant so not sure what happened. I'll have to keep an eye and see if the difference gets any larger, but both were definitely created at the same time in the same house so I don't know...

edit – just checked my other two-person household. One is 61 days to level up the other 65 so that one is off too.

Traci

anything