Author Topic: Where are perks and quirks?  (Read 1806 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Where are perks and quirks?
« on: November 25, 2018, 08:02:29 PM »
I know this is probably simple but WHERE do you find the perks page and Quirks?  My Sim got her gold first time acting and has points to spend but can't find where. Also, she got a "note" saying her Spotlight is fading, (before she did so well at the shoot), so how would I fix this in future.  Checked all the pages of info but Carl told us how to do stuff, but not necessarily where to get it done.
   Fair warning:  if you are playing with more than one Sim and they have a love interest, (engaged), it is MUCH harder to keep them both happy and at peak level!  I can just see this relationship failing with my actress Sim passing her culinary boy friend who has lost all his fame!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: More confused
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 09:58:45 PM »
I know this is probably simple but WHERE do you find the perks page and Quirks?  My Sim got her gold first time acting and has points to spend but can't find where. Also, she got a "note" saying her Spotlight is fading, (before she did so well at the shoot), so how would I fix this in future.  Checked all the pages of info but Carl told us how to do stuff, but not necessarily where to get it done.
   Fair warning:  if you are playing with more than one Sim and they have a love interest, (engaged), it is MUCH harder to keep them both happy and at peak level!  I can just see this relationship failing with my actress Sim passing her culinary boy friend who has lost all his fame!

Go to the Simology section -- where you have your traits and can see the age of your Sim. There's a fame page there. If you click on the button at the bottom in the center, that takes you to the perks and quirks page.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: More confused
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 01:18:15 PM »
Thank you, MarianT.  I knew it would be something simple I overlooked!  I'm actually enjoying her wallowing in her new found fame! 
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

anything