Author Topic: Awards - Full List/Any Tips?  (Read 8435 times)

Offline Kacie2692

• Nooboo
Awards - Full List/Any Tips?
« on: November 29, 2018, 04:25:42 AM »
So I'd love to get more information about all of the different types of awards that your sims can earn/win in the game.

I've seen quite the variety of awards in YT videos of people using debug cheats and using the trophies/awards in their builds. In my game, the only 1 to win an award was my vlogger - she actually won 2 awards from a single ceremony, one was bronze and one was silver, so I don't think this is a bug. That same sim also received an award from hosting a gold fan meet & greet, and an award from hosting a gold charity event.

I have a sim w/ the acting aspiration, and part of the aspiration requires her to win an award. She was nominated for a commercial pretty early in her career, and she didn't win. Now she's at the top of her career w/ level 10 acting, and she takes these big roles, but she hasn't been nominated since that first time. Does anyone have any tips for getting your sim nominated for an award? And if someone could provide a full list of all the different awards, that would be amazing :)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Awards - Full List/Any Tips?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 04:54:32 PM »
Can't answer your question though I'd love to know the answer as well.  Did Carl touch on this in any part of the guides?  He's doing a great job so would think he'd be on it.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 04:20:15 PM »
@Carl  hasn't covered this in any one place. If rewards have been a part of a particular part of the game i.e. scouting then I know Carl has covered what is awarded etc.

As for all the rewards sims can get by being Famous in Get Famous... haven't a clue and I really have no compulsion to sit and figure it all out either sorry! Best bet would be use the debug search when using the unlock cheat and see what rewards are in the catalogue.

Pause your game then enter the cheat
testingcheats on
Go into build/buy mode
enter the following cheat
bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement
Have the search all selected on the left
Filter items on the right by 'contents unlocks' then scroll down and you will begin to see all the various trophies and so on.

Guide to Cheats

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Reekyteek

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2020, 05:48:48 AM »
I should be able to give a pretty comprehensive list as I am trying to collect every collectable item in the game but this is off the top of my head.
There is an award for completing the drama club, 4 colour variants
flaming toilet awards 4 colour variants (gold level lampoon party)
annoying airhorn award(4 colour variants silver level lampoon party)
3 scouting awards
charity benefit party award
perfect Llama bowling award
winning 74 games of basket ball award
There are awards earned at certain levels of the business, and bodybuilder career.
I am forgetting some I'll have to come back later to give a more comprehensive list when I am loaded into the lot where I am storing them.

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2020, 12:13:37 PM »
Wait... Starlight Awards come in different colors/levels?  I've won them numerous times, but never noticed that!