Author Topic: Drama Club bug  (Read 4469 times)

Offline yourigo

• Nooboo
Drama Club bug
« on: July 24, 2019, 09:34:43 AM »
My teen sim can't get promoted to junior artiste even though she has 4 levels in acting skill, finished the daily task and performance maxed for a couple of days.

I tried joining other careers and returning to drama club. I even tried the wishing well, but it doesn't start the "wish for a promotion in the drama club career" action.

I also tried using cheats to get the promotion and it worked so it is at least possible...

Any tips?

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: Drama Club bug
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 04:49:08 PM »
What level is your performance bar at? Is it full? I am testing this my game as I type to see if I have the same problem.

Do you have any mods or CC in your game?

Edit: My teen was able to get promoted to "junior artiste". Are you doing the pop task that comes up while the teen is in Drama Club? Like, make a classic cowboy outfit or act like a barnyard animal?

Shannon

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Reekyteek

• Nooboo
Re: Drama Club bug
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 05:51:58 AM »
I am currently trying to collect all items in the game including all the colours of drama club awards. I am having trouble getting the blue award and so I have taken probably 100 or more teens through the club. 10% or more can't get to junior artiste. It seems to be completely random.