Author Topic: Sunburst Dynasty - Shining Forever in Twinbrook (June11)  (Read 128633 times)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Re: Sunburst Dynasty - Shining Forever in Twinbrook
« Reply #465 on: June 15, 2011, 05:22:13 PM »
Yaayz! I'm glad you didn't stop the Sunbursts. :)
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #466 on: June 15, 2011, 05:36:58 PM »
Welcome back!! Congratulations Fyve! So are we ever going to hear from Patrick about his strutting? You didn't think I'd forget did you?  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #467 on: June 15, 2011, 05:41:08 PM »
Awesome Update!

So are we ever going to hear from Patrick about his strutting?

I was thinking the exact same thing at the Hot Tub Picture!  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #468 on: June 15, 2011, 05:41:46 PM »
I didn't forget either!
I've still got my stick! >:(
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #469 on: June 15, 2011, 05:45:40 PM »
Thanks TallStar, Simstar, Esther, and Thomas!

I'm super excited for a nooboo, they are spread out too far in the Immortal Dynasty.

@ Simstar: I'm put too much time and effort into this Immortal Dynasty to just give up. I have all the portraits so the show must go on.

@ Esther, Simstar, and Thomas: I knew you wouldn't forget! I've been wondering about Patrick myself. He seems to have fewer off-kilter wishes these days but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. ;)

The hot tub woohoo was Patrick and Fyve, I promise.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #470 on: June 15, 2011, 11:48:47 PM »
Congratulations to Patrick and Fyve!
I'm glad the Sunburst's are back :)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #471 on: June 16, 2011, 01:56:35 AM »
Thanks Alexandria! I'm glad you guys enjoy reading about the Sunbursts as much as I enjoy playing them at the moment.

~~~~~

Fyve: Week 30: Saturday, because it's that good!

Um. So how do I go about prefacing this? Saturday brings new life times 3! Yes, 3, as in not 1, not 2, but 3 nooboos! Where are we keeping them all? Well, two are here at the house, and one is just down the street.

Vier und Acht (Four and Eight) would like to introduce their frightfully adorable nooboo Gnome, Nooboo Eins (Nooboo One)! He likes to do somersaults all over the yard while the grown-up Gnomes have their meetings, check on the appliances, and hide amongst Mom and Uncle Franklin's gems in the back yard.

Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen! His hat's way to big! TeeHee.

He gets tired after all those somersaults around the yard and falls asleep in front of the stereo in the living room, without turning it on.

[He is so cute!! I can't get enough of the little guy!]

Nooboo number 2 is a direct cause for and result of this face.

I'm glad I get my shower done before the first contraction hits. Now I'm just hungry, instead of smelly and hungry, when Patrick and I get to the hospital. I'm also glad my contractions begin before Patrick leaves for work, at least I get to have him take me to the hospital instead of my Mom or Grandma Therie.

Patrick takes the honours of introducing our beautiful giggling bundle of nooboo joy, Sciks Sunburst. It's a boy!

Nooboo number 3 is a Nowak and lives down the street. I guess Uncle Franklin and Aunt Sandi celebrated their engagement a little too enthusiastically! Uncle Franklin would like to introduce to you his 5th perfect little boy, Nikolas Nowak.

Patrick does go to work after we get back from the hospital, I guess the makeover clients still want things done! It's been a fabulous maternity leave for me, getting time off work, pampering myself at the Day Spa, having Patrick doting on me every evening, all evening. Now with nooboo Sciks here, my life is about as perfect as it gets.

*Happy and Content Sigh*

Next Week: Nooboo goodness! Uncle Franklin gets closer to his 90th day, will he see a grandchild born?
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #472 on: June 16, 2011, 02:16:42 AM »
Welcome, Gen. 6~! ^^
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #473 on: June 16, 2011, 04:55:03 AM »
The Sunbursts are back! Hurray!

I'm very happy you're enjoying playing them again Lily, and that the loss of all those photographs and chest items didn't kill your Dynasty attempt. I for one would definitely have been very sorry to see the Sunburst go.

Even though I also immediately thought of Patrick's unexplained strut, I am happy that the doubts Patrick's behaviour planted in Fhyve's mind haven't caused her any pain (yet?). They seem more together than ever since they had a baby on the way. Congratulations to the both of them on parenthood with the arrival of their beatiful baby boy!

More congratulations are in order for Vier und Acht on their... on their One (no clue if it's a boy or a girl - also, how come they're counting down?!). And of course to Franklin and Sandi on their 5th son! I truely hope he'll live to at least 100 (better 110) so he can spend a lot of time with Nikolas.

Last but not least; your changes to the communal pool are amazing. The hot pink and purple colours offset against the robust grey brickwork is such a lively combination! It has really become a place where sims will want to hang out; I see a lot of pool parties in the Sunbursts future!

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #474 on: June 16, 2011, 06:35:20 AM »
Yay, the Sunbursts are back and happy!

I'm so glad you enjoy playing them, Lily. I know how frustrating bugs and glitches are, at least those aren't required, just optional. However, I do hope they fix it, as soon as possible. We want our photos back, EA! :D

Aww, I'm in love with the three nooboos! Especially the gnome - so cute. Welcome to the world, little Gen. Six - Sciks!

I'd also like to note that I totally loved Fyve's maternity outfit, oh, and happy birthday to her - now wrinkles at all, believe me! ;) Awesome updates, Lily.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #475 on: June 16, 2011, 11:58:14 AM »
Thanks Simstar, Phyre, and Chronic!

@ Phyre: I named the nooboo Gnome Nooboo Eins (One) because s/he is my first nooboo Gnome. I was considering continuing on with my numbering scheme but then thought I'll probably get more adult Gnomes while fishing or at the consignment shop. This way I know how many Gnomes entered my lot as adults, and how many were born here as nooboos. Also, s/he is so cute s/he deserved her/his own name!

@ Chronic: I hate all these bugs too, I think Generations has been the worst of all the EPs so far, making me really rethink buying Pets this fall! I love Fyve's maternity outfit too; I had to try out the new Generations maternity compatible outfits and then found that Generations pattern for her top. It looks great in shades of pink!

Fyve had a bit of a mid-life crisis. I think I satisfied 3 wishes for her so her post-crisis moodlet isn't as powerful as it could have been. She got to Plan an Outfit, Flirt with some random dude, and Buy an Expensive Car (I finally bought Fhore her Immortal Wheels). That's what the wrinkle freak-out was all about.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #476 on: June 16, 2011, 02:39:42 PM »
Aww, nooboo gnome, how cute! You're right, I couldn't get enough of one of those little guys if he were roaming around my lot!

Welcome nooboo Sciks! *Confetti!* Nothing will help you get over a batch of glitches like a perfect little baby Sim  :D
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #477 on: June 16, 2011, 03:31:03 PM »
Does Franklin only have sons?
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #478 on: June 16, 2011, 03:39:53 PM »
Does Franklin only have sons?

Yes, he does. Lily kept trying for a girl, but since she can't control Sandi to make her eat watermelons it's all in the game's RNG (Random Number Generator). And the RNG keeps rolling boys for Franklin and Sandi.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #479 on: June 16, 2011, 03:45:22 PM »
Oh, okay. :)
Formerly Simstar3