Author Topic: 10th Anniversary Scavenger Hunt & Party  (Read 23134 times)

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: 10th Anniversary Scavenger Hunt & Party
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2019, 07:14:14 PM »
@llamazing just start playing it, after reading the ruleset and the general challenge rules, then post your score in here. So yes, just dive in and participate and best of luck that you can actually finish it.

Offline llamazing

• Nooboo
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2019, 08:32:09 PM »
Thanks!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2019, 02:57:56 AM »
Heads up! Pictures of the first 10 Anniversary Party can be found here. @techiechick, you're on the guest list for the 2nd party.

Marian you have the wrong simself for me.  Couldn't figure out why.  The one you have is my second choice in case the first one didn't work, which it did.  My simself is Robyn Hood.  Couldn't figure out why it wasn't showing up in the gallery or my library and then I realized I had used CC!!  So, I went around today and cleaned her up.  Her hair and eyelashes and some party clothes were all cc.  Took me forever but she's ready, sort of looks the way I did as a YA, (still have the mole on my cheek, lol), including things I ever did wear or would have worn.  Sigh, too bad the hair is all grey and no longer red, and the rest, well we all know how our sims look when they age up to elder, right?  Lol.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline llamazing

• Nooboo
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2019, 01:04:43 PM »
I've noticed that one of the items only exists in Willow Creek/Oasis Springs in a residental lot that isn't necessarily populated. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't remember ever seeing it anywhere else in the base game locations.

Offline mismck

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Townie
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2019, 01:52:17 PM »
My klepto Simself wrapped it all up on Week 1, Friday, 11:13 AM for a score of 7,393 minutes. Party On Dudes!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2019, 02:04:04 PM »
I've noticed that one of the items only exists in Willow Creek/Oasis Springs in a residental lot that isn't necessarily populated. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't remember ever seeing it anywhere else in the base game locations.

All the items can be found either in  homes of the premade Sims or on Community lots. Keep looking!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Elinoee

• magnapVE
  • Townie
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2019, 04:31:19 PM »
Okay guys, please put me as DNF as well.
I failed to find the fossil no matter what, and my game is definitely acting wrong in spawning collectibles. After a few sim days, new ones just don't appear unless I spend the whole sim day at one place without leaving. Too bad - it seemed like a nice and quick challenge, but I just don't have the desire to continue wasting my real time. Even if I do, my score will be the lowest one anyway because too much time has already passed in the game. Guess, just as in real life, I am not welcome at the party :(

I have the same problem. Impossible to find the t-rex fossil! I'm at the beginning of week 3,and only miss 2 fossils /15: a rare one,and the t-rex one.
My sim has  more than 60 fossils in her inventory !

I got the other items,including angelfish,in 3 sims days. Then I've been spending 11 sims days only digging and digging...

Since a few days new collectibles don't appear anymore so I guess it's impossible for me to get it  :(
Can you put me as DNF?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2019, 10:58:14 PM »
My Sim, Coolsim Self Sim, completed the challenge on Tuesday of Week 2 at 10:24 p.m.

total 13824 minutes

Thanks again for a great and different challenge, team 8)!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2019, 07:58:24 AM »
Thanks for hanging in there, @coolsim9999999!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2019, 03:44:16 PM »
I tried but I couldn't get the last item I needed.  Please put me as DNF. Thank you.
Cynthia

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2019, 09:15:06 PM »
You're welcome @MarianT!  It was a very different challenge, which is awesome.

Happy 10th Anniversary to the forum.  It's always been a great Sims community here, @Carl and everyone 8).

Offline JocyMc

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2019, 08:25:14 PM »
Jocy SimSelf ended her party with 6648 minutes.

Offline llamazing

• Nooboo
« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2019, 05:30:44 PM »
I tried but after two weeks had gone by and still no fish, I quit.  :( I might try the challenge again, maybe I'll be luckier this time.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2019, 06:04:43 PM »
I tried but after two weeks had gone by and still no fish, I quit.  :( I might try the challenge again, maybe I'll be luckier this time.

Well, if you're quitting for good, then I need to mark you on the leaderboard as DNF. But, if you're just taking a break, that's fine.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2019, 08:33:27 PM »
So, to clarify, we don't use fishing skill for the angelfish and we don't dig up the fossils? we need to find them somewhere and swipe them?

Sorry. Yes, you do need to dig up the fossil and fish for the angelfish.

I've been having so much fun with the Power of 10 dynasty that I've forgotten to come back and read the comments.  Until I saw this, I wasn't going to do the challenge, because with the rule that everything had to be swiped, I figured the fossil and a mounted angelfish were somewhere in Oasis Springs or Willow Creek and I just couldn't find them.  Now I'll have to put Power of Ten and my other games on hold while I go steal some stuff right quick!   :D :D

anything