Author Topic: The Knox Power of Ten Dynasty Updated 09/21/2019  (Read 875 times)

Online sdhoey

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
The Knox Power of Ten Dynasty Updated 09/21/2019
« on: August 31, 2019, 03:20:43 PM »
Intro:

So, there I was, relaxing in the sun, with my toes dragging the water from the deck of my houseboat in Isla Paradiso. When out of no where my no good cousin calls me. But first, about me, I have lived on the Island for some years now. No 9-5, no one telling me what I have to do. My life and I enjoy it. I have been there so long now that I am one with the island. A Child of the Island if you may. I am also a Child of the ocean.

I respect what is around me, and only take from the island what is necessary. I have high regards for the  Island Gods/Elementals. It really bugs me when someone is disrespectful to the beautiful islands around me.

Well, my no good, rotten to the core cousin calls me and says that he is in trouble in Sulani and needs my help. Something about stealing treasures from place. Well, I hate to see him in trouble for something he didn't do, if he is truly telling the true. So I get the address and hop on a plane to help him out.

When I arrived, I found myself on an empty lot named Key Points. A letter taped to the mailbox from HIM!

"Dear Dummy,
          Sorry but not sorry about the tiny lie. But you see, I have signed you up for a Dynasty. I have included all the info for you, providing you can still read after being a draft all these years and leaving me to handle all the family business.

But anyhow, I have enough problems without having to start another one of these things. Have fun, at least you can still play in the sand like a little kid. Make us proud man, oh by the way, if that WOMAN shows up, and you will know who, when she does. Tell her I said to get lost.

Your favorite Cuz

Colt"

KnoxxPM.jpg

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Requirement Stats Gen 1-5
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 03:21:13 PM »
Stats.JPG

2.jpg
Founder: Knox Brooks
Traits: Child of the Island, Child of the Ocean,
Lot: Key Point
Spouse:
Requirements:

1. Unique Career:
 2. Unique Skill:
 3.   1300/10,000 Satisfaction Points
 4. 10,000/10,000 Simoleons
 5.        0/10 Good Friends
 6.        3/10 Freelance Gigs/Odd Jobs
 7.        2/10 Parties
 8.        8/10 Whims (emotions)
 9.        8/10 Community Lots (2hrs)
10. 10 Item Museum Collection:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Requirement Stats Gen 6-10
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 05:53:04 PM »
Stats.JPG

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Power of Ten- But Whose?
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2019, 06:12:57 PM »
Yes I know, I have a lot of reserves, but If I don't use some, I will delete them. Welcome to my start. I have my founder and he is ready to go, but he has to get ready for the show.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: The Knox Power of Ten Dynasty
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2019, 03:28:10 AM »
I can hardly wait!!!  So hurry already.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Knox Power of Ten Dynasty Updated
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2019, 08:52:50 PM »
Evening everyone, Please bare with me on my posting. I am in the process of starting the motions of going back to school. I have already applied and did all the financial stuff, just waiting for results. I have to prepare for a Placement test also, so I am getting used to a new routine and process around here.

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2019, 09:43:51 PM »
Evening everyone, Please bare with me on my posting. I am in the process of starting the motions of going back to school. I have already applied and did all the financial stuff, just waiting for results. I have to prepare for a Placement test also, so I am getting used to a new routine and process around here.

Wow, congrats on going back to school! Good luck with the Placement test.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Cruising the Danube, Amsterdam=>Budapest Dec 2018
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2019, 09:45:24 PM »
Is it bad that I was hoping the founder was going to be a Colt clone in drag?

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2019, 12:30:16 AM »
Congrats on going back to school!  I'm sure you'll do well on the test, you are smarter than the average bear after all.  Love your Sim, even if he isn't a Colt clone.  I'm sure he'll do well and good looking as always.

----------
My No Buy Story

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Knox Power of Ten Dynasty Updated 09/3/2019
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2019, 11:41:41 AM »

Well, if I am gonna be some watchers sim doll, I am gonna have my time and check some rays.

1.jpg

I guess if my knotheaded cousin can do one I can too. But at least I have a better out look on life.

2.jpg

My personality is better. I mean, he's so evil and mean. I am so golden, blonde and nice.

3.jpg

After getting m required tan for my aspiration, I headed to the The Sand Bar for my first two hours of community action.

4.jpg

I also took care of my first emotional whim. I told an unbelievable story to the barkeep, Ukupanipo Hekekia, and knocked my confidence whim out.

5.jpg

Then it was time to hit the head. I mean a guy can only drink so much.

6.jpg

The my second communtiy lot was Ohan'Ali Beach.

7.jpg

First I met Makoa Kealoha. He's married to Liliana

8.jpg

Then a prefect ten lifegaurd named Nalani Mahilai.

9.jpg

It was cool to get out and meet some of the people of Sulani. So different from the island folks back home.

10.jpg

While I was there I decided to comb the beach for some buried treasure. I found a nice purple shell.

11.jpg

So, it was getting late and i headed home. I called up for a Kava Party.

12.jpg

While I was making my favorite island drink, my guest started to arrive.

13.jpg

It looks like its gonna be guys night, So far Nalani hasn't shown up.

14.jpg

Then Mele Kahananui from the Sand Bar dropped by.

15.jpg

After sometime, the spouses of my guest arrived. It was toast time.

"To friends, love and life. May there always be sand between your toes and the sun upon your face"

16.jpg

After some more Kava Punch, it was time for some food. I grilled up some fruit. We ate, drank and then everyone left.

17.jpg

So I took advantage of the time and summoned the Island Elementals. I met Leinani she was an Adult, Loario, he was a Young Adult, then Rarahu came, she was anothe Young Adult. After about an hour they just poofed and disappeared.

18.jpg

Online Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2019, 12:44:30 PM »
Congrats on going back to school! And I love Knox so far lol

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Knox Power of Ten Dynasty Updated 1.1 09/3/2019
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2019, 02:21:13 PM »

The next day, I called in checked on my application for the Conservationist job. It seems that I was hired and needed to do some research on Conservation.

1.jpg

So it was off to the mainland. You see, we don't have a library on the island of Sulani. So I get another two hours of community lot time.

2.jpg

Who knew there was so much information on my career.

3.jpg

I got to meet a nice guy by the name of Geoffery Langraab. It would seem he has had some run ins with my cousin. So I played dumb and acted like I didn't know him.

4.jpg

It was late when i returned home and someone had dumbed some waste into my water. So I cleaned it up.

5.jpg

As the sun was coming up, I saw something that made me really mad.

6.jpg

This kid was fishing for sport in my lagoon. I went off on him. Asking him if knew anything about the echo system and not just fishing for sport but only taking what you need.

7.jpg

He got mad and called me all kinds of unspeakable names. I had to calm him down quickly.

8.jpg

I explained my job and that I am a child of the ocean and the island. It is my job to help take care of it and make sure that kids like him understood the island ways.

9.jpg

I had called upon the Elementals once again, and once again, the same three appeared.
I am becoming rather fond of Rarahu. I am hoping to get her traits soon.

10.jpg

I love spending time with them. Loario is great. He is outgoing and a bit of a glutton. Rarahu has started to flirt with me.

11.jpg

I completed another whim by telling a dirty joke someone.

12.jpg

Leinanu is somewhat erratic. She is always off on her own talking to something.
I offered Rarahu a key to my lot, she accepted it.

13.jpg

After they left suddenly again,I needed to work on my aspiration requirements. I went searching in the island cave.

14.jpg

The after being up all night and searching the caves. I decided to relax on my lounge. It was nice to just catch some rays and relax. At some point the local dolphin came to see if I was good enough for him. Then he left.

15.jpg

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2019, 02:25:37 PM »
Perfect!  An anti-Cole clone!  Well, not really but he is definitely the antithesis.  Love how he is sort of wooing the elementals and how you are working in my favorite world's story to yours.  Love it.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2019, 07:30:12 AM »
Ohh what a lovely story you have going here :) Cant wait to see where its going, and if he will marry that lovely elemental.

Offline reggikko

• Immortal
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2019, 08:41:54 AM »
Great start, Shannon. Iím glad youíre starting out in Sulani. Even though I got the pack the day it released I havenít actually played with it very much, so Iím looking forward to some of the gameplay.

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2019, 09:43:59 AM »
Great start, Shannon. Iím glad youíre starting out in Sulani. Even though I got the pack the day it released I havenít actually played with it very much, so Iím looking forward to some of the gameplay.

I put all my towns in and randomized them. Sulani came up first. I will pretty much be doing this with all of the generations.

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2019, 09:45:44 AM »

I put all my towns in and randomized them. Sulani came up first. I will pretty much be doing this with all of the generations.

Sweet idea.
May i borrow that too Shannon?

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2019, 09:53:09 AM »
Good luck with your new Dynasty, Shannon.

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2019, 11:04:53 AM »

Sweet idea.
May i borrow that too Shannon?

@LenaLJ sure, I just added another sheet put the list in the sheet and then did the randomizer.

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Knox Power of Ten Dynasty Updated 09/6/2019
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2019, 07:20:29 PM »

I have been doing good with my collecting for my museum things. I have decided to go with the Buried Treasure. So far it's coming along great.

1.jpg

I decided in my off time from my job, I would take some odd jobs. I have one that starts in a few minutes. I get to be a judge, in a Sandcastle competition. 

2.jpg

After spending some time working on my tan and deciding that later I would try to get my island girl to move in, it was time to go. How hard can it be?

3.jpg

Can you believe that these guys actually tried to cheat!! Come on dude. But hey, I did pretty well.

4.jpg

Time to check my messages and then summon my elementals.

5.jpg

Look, you all came. It's great to you all, especially Rarahu. We talked and I found out that she was family-oriented, child of the island like me, and it would seem self-assured.

6.jpg

So it was time for me to pop my question. Rarahu, would you like to move in with me?

Rarahu: Really? This isn't some kind of joke? If not then I would love too.

She accepted and like magic, she was a mortal again. She quickly pulled her hair up and just stood there. In shock that she could actually feel the sand between her toes again.

7.jpg

We built a nice little home. Right now we still have to go outside to use the toilet but hey, gotta start somewhere.

8.jpg

For breakfast, she made grilled cheese. I had to do my research on conservation with the laptop I picked up.

9.jpg

She told me stories of the island and how she was impressed that I wanted to help take care of it. She said she wants to paint pictures of the island.

10.jpg

So, we got her an easel and put it out on the dock and she paints until late into the night.

11.jpg

While she paints, I go out into the lagoon and clean up the trash that has washed up onshore. Some of this stuff is just nasty.

12.jpg

We have also got a small chemical spill that I have been working to clean up.

13.jpg

The next day we went to Sand Simoleon Beach to search for buried treasure.

14.jpg

Another two hours spent at a community lot. We found some lovely shells and some very nasty spoiled food.

15.jpg

Online Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2019, 10:24:13 AM »
I love Knox, almost as much as I love Colt! Shhh, don't tell him that, though XD

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2019, 02:36:23 AM »
Me too!  Loving Knox that is.  Rarahu is a beauty!  She's a perfect match for Knox and seems to be moving right along building up the family funds.  Solani is so beautiful and peaceful, even doing the gross clean up is worth it.

----------
My No Buy Story

anything