Author Topic: Lottery not showing up/ Losing simoleons/ and cursor disappearing - PS4  (Read 3564 times)

Offline NayNay

• Nooboo
Hi all. I'm very new to this forum world so I hope I'm doing this right.

I've been playing Sims forever now and never ran into so many issues until recently. I feel after spending the ridiculous amount of money for the expansion packs, it has only ruined gameplay.

Issue 1: Seasons- Lottery. Once installed, the lottery appeared right away and my Sims participated and won a million dollars. Now the lottery does not show up anymore. I'm aware that it was supposed to be once a season, but still not working. I even created a new game and still nothing.

Issue 2: Money gone.  Like I said above, my sims hit the jackpot and not long after, the money dropped all the way down to 20,000. I was in build mode and noticed when I exited. This continues to happen between the 2 different games I've got playing. It's always after build mode and goes to 20,000.

Issue 3: cursor disappears.  This is the most recent issue and it's driving me crazy!! I've tried exiting, reloading, traveling, ect.

I've spent so much time online trying to find solutions to all these bugs. Someone please help!! (I'm playing on ps4)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Lottery not showing up/ Losing simoleons/ and cursor disappearing - PS4
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2019, 10:03:13 PM »
Hi and welcome to the forum  :)

Sadly I am not going to be able to help you very much as I have never played on a console as I am a solid PC Gamer! lol There was a bug on the PC version where money would disappear etc on traveling and passing through a loading screen. But I don't know if that would be what is causing your issue and if it even is, well there's nothing you can do except wait for a devs patch.

As for the lotto ticket issue, again I don't know as it is a holiday that is supposed to happen once a sims year but can't remember which Season off the top of my head. So unless you've played the entire year through you may not see it again.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Lottery not showing up/ Losing simoleons/ and cursor disappearing - PS4
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2019, 09:35:05 PM »
Hi @NayNay I'm sorry to say these seem to all be reported bugs and I don't think there are fixes.

This is the one where money disappears.

Here's the Cursor disappearing.

The fact that you have 3 game-breaking bugs is pretty upsetting. I wish we could do more to help but I'm not aware of the usual fixes like deleting cache existing on console. You're in this situation of relying on EA to fix these. Now, I don't know if the recent patch we got on PC will help with these, but I'd expect it to not come until mid-December. It may have fixed a couple of those, because they probably have a console-specific version of the patch for you. This will be right around the time Discover University comes to the consoles (Dec 17 launch date).

Edit: guess I linked you to your own thread on the bug report forum, sorry about that!

anything