Author Topic: Pokemon Sword and Shield  (Read 2010 times)

Offline MystiKitty

• Llama Wrangler
Pokemon Sword and Shield
« on: December 08, 2019, 04:25:26 AM »
I apologize if this thread was made but I wanted to say I love these games. Anyone play these games? What are your thoughts?

Offline JoeSmith

• Nooboo
Re: Pokemon Sword and Shield
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 02:10:18 AM »
For a Pokemon game I'd say this game is quite mediocre. It offers an below average Pokemon experience when it comes down to the story. If you're a casual fan you might love this game, if you're a hardcore player you will probably find it difficult to enjoy. When compared to previous Pokemon titles it is very forgettable. The most memorable thing about this game are the bugs, low effort animations and the controversy surrounding the game.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Simsgeek4

• Nooboo
  • Hey Guys, I am Sven and i am from Germany. (:
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 05:28:44 AM »
Hey, even though your comment is a little bit older, i still want to tell you my opinion.

I played nearly every Pokemon title and i even played some competitively. So first of all i'd say there are a lot of things which Game Freak did right. Even though some animations lack a little bit of 'heart and love' i still like the graphics and the looks of the Mons. Especially the design of new gen Pokemon are amazing. Grimmsnarl or Obstagoon for example are simply amazing and soooo cool!
And even from a competitive point of view are the games really good. So many Pokemon are extremely balance and especially the OU-Tier has been so awesome to play. Using some UU Mons in OU feels so rewarding because of the new abilities many Pokemon like Galarian Weezing can be used to counter some Pokemon. Or have you tried to use Galarian Weezing with Regigigas? If not try it. You will be amazed :D

Offline christhomas

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 06:58:16 AM »
I always love playing Pokemon games :)