Author Topic: Jungle adventures-all traps thumbs down.  (Read 1935 times)

Simscrazy

Jungle adventures-all traps thumbs down.
« on: December 15, 2019, 03:51:25 AM »
I’ve played this game tons, but for the first time I went to analyse the three traps and all of them don’t have a successful option. One was ruled out from the start, the other two had a couple of maybes which I tried, I got poisoned, electrocuted and cursed. Now every option is thumbs down and it’s irritating me, anyone had this issue and if so how did you rectify it?
I went home because I couldn’t get the temple to reset so I could analyse again. But I will be going back soon so any tips very appreciated.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Jungle adventures-all traps thumbs down.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 05:37:28 PM »
After your sim examines a trap, you'll get a message. Either the trap "might help you unlock the gate" (forgot the exact wording) or "won't help unlock" it.
If you get the "Drats! This trap won't help..." message after examining the trap, choosing any of the options available will only fail. Ignore the trap and move on to the next one.

Oh, I just reread your post and you already know all this. Maybe there's another trap in that area somewhere that you missed?
Sorry, I couldn't help.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Jungle adventures-all traps thumbs down.
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2019, 07:31:21 PM »
The only thing I can think of as well is that you have missed a trap. Some of the traps look like decoration, for example the 3 skeletons standing in a row. Some temples traps are in different rooms of the temple, same areas - so between the newly opened door and the one still closed but the different rooms in between them.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

anything