Author Topic: Untitled Goose Game  (Read 1854 times)

Offline DrWho42

• Llama Wrangler
    • Linktree
Untitled Goose Game
« on: January 03, 2020, 01:47:55 AM »
just got this recently since it's been ported to xbox. has anyone played it?

Offline deenahax

• Llama Wrangler
    • Deena_Hax YouTube Channel
Re: Untitled Goose Game
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 06:52:09 PM »
Got it on the Switch - it's pretty fun.

Short answer: super fun the 1st time through, a bit too hard the second time around.

Longer answer: The 1st time through, you discover a world. Once you solve all the puzzles in each area and "win", the next level is playing through the same world with different objectives. You can most likely finish the 1st run through in one sitting, maybe two. I kept getting distracted by randomly harassing people - honking all the way ;D. IMO, the 2nd go-round ramps up a bit too much - I've yet to finish but don't feel the need to because I've already seen the world. All and all, good time waster.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline DixieNormous

• Nooboo
Re: Untitled Goose Game
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 01:09:31 AM »
Downloaded this game on Xbox one randomly out of boredom expecting it to be a joke being that it isn’t even 1GB in size, but I absolutely loved it! Definitely worth trying if you haven’t already, it is quite comical and honestly very puzzling. My room-mate and I had a blast playing this! We beat the game within a couple hours so not very time consuming at all but gave us a good laugh and definitely took some brain work. We are impressed!