Author Topic: Strangerville House Warming Weirdness, but it's ok.  (Read 2818 times)

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
Strangerville House Warming Weirdness, but it's ok.
« on: January 26, 2020, 09:49:10 PM »
All of the guests, that are currently possessed, put bizarre fruit in my Sims fridge. I ended the party early, considering not one of them would be socially friendly. Secret agents took my fridge, saying it was infected. I had already taken the fruit out, but I have never seen this before.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Strangerville House Warming Weirdness, but it's ok.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 12:48:05 AM »
Yup, this is what I've always seen when moving into Strangerville- the whole Welcome Wagon is possessed, then sometime shortly after the MiB's come and confiscate your refrigerator.  I never noticed that they put a strange fruit in the fridge, I'll have to check that out next time!  I always wondered why the MiB's did such a seemingly random thing.
When moving into Strangerville, hold off on buying a nice refrigerator- the MiB's pay you when they take it, but only half of what it costs.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 08:42:31 PM »
If you remove the strange fruit the guests will continue to try to restock the fridge so your Sim can get quite the stack by the end of the Welcome Wagon.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2020, 03:48:34 AM »
And eating one is a real early game time saver
For four hours a night your sim will be possessed during that time you can build relationships believe it or not. And when you are no longer possessed you needs are maxed. No it isn't caster broken but you can't fill energy in cheap unupgraded beds. Plus eating the fruit saves your fridge.